Patel Blinds

Patel Blinds

Brand Manager for Patel Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (29)

Sachin K.
Sachin K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product, prices and customer service

We can’t thanks enough Patel Blinds for furnishing our home windows and doors. The product quality is top, products manufactured was accurate and upto specifications. A special thanks to Nimisha for her valuable advise to make our home look great. Her dealing, honest advise and customer service is exceptional. We will recommend friends and family, Patel blinds for their future needs. Thanks again to Patel Blinds and their team for enhancing the beauty of our home.

oli
oliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic customer service.

Just want to thank Patel Blinds and there team for exceptional service. Nimy went over and above with her service to help me when I chose the wrong colour in blinds. After they were installed I was not happy with my colour choice no one's fault but mine. After talking with Nimy and expressing how upset I was with myself for not paying closer attention. She was able to come back and allow me to pick the colour again and have it re made and installed. I have used Patel Blinds in the past and I know that I would definitely use them again due to the great service. Thanks you once again.

Terrific customer service, great range, decent product

I dealt primarily with Nimisha (Nimy) and Lucy when being quoted and when ordering. Both were amazing. Nimy was accurate, efficient and very supportive. Everything was done on the iPad, was quick and streamlined.

Lucy was great in swiftly handling all administration matters.

The product is quite good. I was attracted to the vast range of styles and colours available and opted for the woodgrain look.

I only didn't rate it 5 stars because the mesh was ordered incorrectly first time around, but I attributed that to the order being changed just before manufacture.

Great roman blinds

We got roman blinds through patel blinds. Great quality blinds and amazing service. Nimy we excellent and the whole team too !

Find out how Patel Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Excellent Service -Had the best service from Patel Blinds (Rupak Mital)

Blinds

I have got blinds and They have done an excellent job .. beautiful work..staff is very helpful and had done things on time. I highly recommend them. Thanks for the services. Regards

Anup G.
Anup G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great friendly staff and prompt service. Doors and shutter are of great quality and was easy to deal with. Thanks

Sunil Kumar
Sunil KumarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and quality work

Very good service, recently had blinds for entire house. Good quality material and good handy man work. Satisfied for the money I paid.

Great job !!!

Less waiting time. Did courtesy temporary blinds for security at new property. Highly reliable, courteous and great after sales service

Gurminder singh
Gurminder singhCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service

Blinds are good and service is very nice. Nimmy is very helpful, she help me to find out right blinds and other staff members are also very good.

Nikki
NikkiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service .special thanks to Nimy for providing excellent service and helping out with all the necessary information .Highly recommend

ezra s.
ezra s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend

I deal with Rubak to do our plantation shutters and motorized blinds very reliable and trust 'em with the amazing work they done.give them a call for a free quote and get yours done.YES highly recommend.

sakshikhanna07
sakshikhanna07Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service and blinds

The blinds are perfect and communication was great from start to end . Very professional service . Nimy was very helpful and did not let the COVID situation affect my choice .. Highly recommend!!!!

Nimisha is amazing at customer service

Approached Patel Blinds for a quote to install blinds at our new property. Special thanks to Nimisha for her exemplary customer service in providing us with the best possible options within our budget. Even though we chose a different supplier for our blinds, I must commend Nimisha for all her efforts and taking the time on her day off to meet with us and discuss all the possibilities.

Rth
RthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent work and product quality , definitely recommend

Installed front security door and back security sliding door By them . Very good quality product. Highly recommended . For sure will do business again . Smooth transition and installation. Easy to deal with.