Patel Blinds

Patel Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
ezra s.

ezra s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend

I deal with Rubak to do our plantation shutters and motorized blinds very reliable and trust 'em with the amazing work they done.give them a call for a free quote and get yours done.YES highly recommend.

Store LocationEpping, VICTORIA

sakshikhanna07

sakshikhanna07Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service and blinds

The blinds are perfect and communication was great from start to end . Very professional service . Nimy was very helpful and did not let the COVID situation affect my choice .. Highly recommend!!!!

Store LocationEpping Vic

Nimisha is amazing at customer service

Approached Patel Blinds for a quote to install blinds at our new property. Special thanks to Nimisha for her exemplary customer service in providing us with the best possible options within our budget. Even though we chose a different supplier for our blinds, I must commend Nimisha for all her efforts and taking the time on her day off to meet with us and discuss all the possibilities.

Rth

RthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent work and product quality , definitely recommend

Installed front security door and back security sliding door By them . Very good quality product. Highly recommended . For sure will do business again . Smooth transition and installation. Easy to deal with.

Stanley

StanleyVictoria

Great Customer Service !!

I got roller shutters Installed from Patel Blinds.
Special mention to the Sales Consultant (Nimy), for her Product knowledge, great customer service & advice and communication throughout the process.
Also, the office staff (Lucy) and the installers were very professional and again “GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE “

Sweta M.

Sweta M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality products and great customer service

Nimy and Rupak both were helpful in selecting the correct product for our home and very approachable. Sidhu and Prem did really good job at installation. It was easy to liaise with Lucy as well regarding payments and appointments.

I highly recommend Patel Blinds for their quality products and great customer service.

Cesar J.

Cesar J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

It is Great product and amazing customer service. Nihir the Installer was professional and friendly and did a great job. Price was reasonable for the quality u getting.
Can’t expect more.

Excellent job we are really happy

I was recommended which window furnishings to install which look awesome.
Mihir is a very experienced installer and he did an excellent job. Nice quick easy installation and installed perfectly

Juds

JudsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice work!

We Installed Plantation Shutters and they have done a very good job and it looks so great. We are so happy and is satisfied with the works done. Thank You!

Samrat

Samrat

Highly recommended

Patel blinds had provided great services , very quick response and installation done within week, highly recommended also great services from mayurbhai,installers also provided great services. Security doors are very good quality .

Love my curtains !

They did a really lovely job of our curtains and blinds, highly recommended. The person that did our quote was helpful and polite and the installers were good and on time

Great Service

I will surely recommend Patel Blinds, highly competitive and perfectionist in the whole delivery of the job ..Mayurbhai helped us with the measurements and Sidhu helped us with the installation. Both were fantastic and professional.

Store Locationepping

Good service

Hi we have just got our blinds done through patel blinds and it was good quality good price and good service I will definitely recommend everyone for their good services

yogesh c.

yogesh c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and excellent price

This is my second dealing with Patel Blinds. Mayur provides excellent customer service and prices are great. Even after 4 years at my first property if something gone wrong with doors or blinds they always helped me

Amit D.

Amit D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing work..

Happy with product quality...fittings..have done blinds and security doors..nice work..I will definitely recommend Patel blinds to our friends. friendly staff has done job as we wanted.go for Patel blinds. Worth it.

Store LocationCraigieburn

Good Service

I would recommend Patel Blinds to everyone. Great service from free quote to the measurement and installation.Rupak and Prem both were wonderful to deal with.Thank You for your services.Appreciate it

Perfect work

Highly recommend Patel blinds.I'm so happy with my curtains and doors.anyone can do the job but rarely people treat the job with respect and care. Thank u to Sidhu and Prem once again you guys treated our home like yours.you won my heart when asked for the vacuum cleaner to clean up the mess after security door was fitted. Keep up the good work..

Pravin Veer

Pravin VeerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service, installed blinds and flyscreen. Highly recommended

Excellent service, installed blinds and flyscreen. Highly recommended.
Mayur and team are highly professionals. They have everything properly planned and managed right from quote, measurements up to installation.
As promised got fly screen installed within 2 weeks after final measurements.

Good service

Had curtains and blinds put up in my new house. Very professional, great service and brilliant products (roller blinds and velvet curtains). Happy with the installation work done. Overall good experience.

Cruz

CruzGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent Service - Professional and Polite

So happy with the service we received from Patel blinds. From quotes, to booking in, to installation. Great turn around times, great service & awesome product. Thanks, one very happy customer