Patterson Property Advisors

Patterson Property Advisors

Highly knowledgeable and great service!

Jason is very knowledgeable and provided a lot of background information about the area and the local property market. He was very accommodating to my needs and budget, and was able to recommend an investment strategy that I feel comfortable and confident with. Jason an I are now working together to find the property that's right for me. If you're looking to enter the market, I highly recommend using Patterson Property Advisors for their local knowledge, seamless end-to-end management and the peace of mind they provide when purchasing an investment!

Michael

MichaelWestern Australia

Ideal result ticking all the boxes

Practical approach & overall the outcome was better than I expected.
The location was excellent & Jason secured the property for under asking price.
The rental appraisal, property yield & property bank valuation was also all higher than what I was expecting.
The property come with the future potential to be subdivided whilst keeping the original property untouched and tenanted at all times which was exactly what I was looking for.
I have no issues with touching base again with Jason for future property knowledge.

Dean Johnson

Dean JohnsonHunter Region, NSW

A welcome helping hand.

I recently completed the purchase of two properties with the assistance of Jason at Patterson Property Advisors. Jason was instrumental in putting me in contact with the right people to make the deal happen and pointed me in the right direction to find the information I needed giving me the added confidence in taking my first steps into property investing. I have put a lot of faith in Jason as a buyers advocate as he did a lot of the dealing on my behalf. I do urge you, as would Jason, that research is the key. Ask all the questions you can think of to everyone involved in the process. I look forward to seeing how my first endeavour into the market plays out over time and would consider using Jason’s services in the future.

Financial Services

Find out how Patterson Property Advisors compares to other Financial Services

Jason helped me with my purchase of another investment property, he was knowledgeable and made the process very simple for me and did all the work, the fundamentals of the property were sound and the yield is extremely good, I’ll be using Jason again next time.