Patterson Property Advisors

Patterson Property Advisors

See the Best Financial Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Patterson Property Advisors

Jarred Maunder
Jarred MaunderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what i asked for

I asked Jason to find me 3 properties under $150k in a week, and he delivered .....
all are great properties that I got below the asking price.
very happy with the service

Excellent Service for our First Property Investment

This is our first property investment. We were guided through the whole process; from choosing the right property and securing the appropriate home loan until the final purchase.

Communication was clear and timely. Our interest and personal circumstance were taken into careful consideration. We were not rushed, we were advised properly until we found a property relevant to our goal.

We were given plenty of information before making any decisions, all options both positives and negatives were discussed thoroughly without bias. All questions were objectively answered and we were given plenty of time to make an informed decision.

Overall transparent and efficient service that is highly recommended and happy to use again.

Roshni Pala
Roshni PalaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service!

This was my first property investment, and I needed someone that I could trust to guide me through the complete process. Jason has provided me with excellent service and his knowledge base was very impressive. Having prompt communication was another thing that was important to me and Jason always communicated efficiently, was approachable, and always exhibited patience when asked lots of questions. One gold standard in business is to provide excellent service and also build a long-term professional business relationship and I believe Jason clearly achieved that goal. I look forward to working with him in the future and highly recommend his services.
Regards
Roshni Pala

Financial Services

Find out how Patterson Property Advisors compares to other Financial Services

Waseq Azad
Waseq AzadHolder 2611, ACT

Jason is very knowledgeable and professional.

All I can say, due to his professionalism and timely service, I managed to buy two properties together through him. Jason cares his clients and he always assists with good advice. Highly recommended.

Highly knowledgeable and great service!

Jason is very knowledgeable and provided a lot of background information about the area and the local property market. He was very accommodating to my needs and budget, and was able to recommend an investment strategy that I feel comfortable and confident with. Jason an I are now working together to find the property that's right for me. If you're looking to enter the market, I highly recommend using Patterson Property Advisors for their local knowledge, seamless end-to-end management and the peace of mind they provide when purchasing an investment!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Michael
MichaelWestern Australia

Ideal result ticking all the boxes

Practical approach & overall the outcome was better than I expected.
The location was excellent & Jason secured the property for under asking price.
The rental appraisal, property yield & property bank valuation was also all higher than what I was expecting.
The property come with the future potential to be subdivided whilst keeping the original property untouched and tenanted at all times which was exactly what I was looking for.
I have no issues with touching base again with Jason for future property knowledge.

Dean Johnson
Dean JohnsonHunter Region, NSW

A welcome helping hand.

I recently completed the purchase of two properties with the assistance of Jason at Patterson Property Advisors. Jason was instrumental in putting me in contact with the right people to make the deal happen and pointed me in the right direction to find the information I needed giving me the added confidence in taking my first steps into property investing. I have put a lot of faith in Jason as a buyers advocate as he did a lot of the dealing on my behalf. I do urge you, as would Jason, that research is the key. Ask all the questions you can think of to everyone involved in the process. I look forward to seeing how my first endeavour into the market plays out over time and would consider using Jason’s services in the future.

Jason helped me with my purchase of another investment property, he was knowledgeable and made the process very simple for me and did all the work, the fundamentals of the property were sound and the yield is extremely good, I’ll be using Jason again next time.