100% · 20%

PeteG
PeteG2 posts

Excellent electrician and lighting installer

Pete Goodlet

Pete
PetePeregian Beach

Brilliant Electrician in Noosa

Brilliant Electrician In Noosa: Paul is a brilliant electrician and great to work with. As a landscape designer I really appreciate Paul's great skills in lighting up a garden to show it to its best advantage. Paul is incredibly efficient and has done studio lighting and all our updating of fans, power points and light fixtures in our latest renovation. I couldn't recommend Paul highly enough.