Paul's Rubbish Removal

• Job Satisfaction
Neil

Neil

Do not use them

A quote was given. It was $1,500 but I was told let’s see what it looks like on the truck.

After loading it is $2,500, from a very large guy. I should have said just take it off the truck but agreed to pay $2,000.

Job Satisfaction
Betty

BettySydney, NSW

Be warned they quote $130 but it's double no senior discount offered

Be warned they quote $130 but when they get on site it doubles. Rude pushy do not give you a quote for the job just price per cubic m. Don't make any attempt to load just throw it on to take up as much space as possible No receipt given Can't find ABN or address on website

Terrible customer service and expensive service

Rubbish Removers

Find out how Paul's Rubbish Removal compares to other Rubbish Removers

Nims2011

Nims2011Sydney, NSW

The quote not taken

Frank j.

Frank j.Sydney, NSW

Very rude warning warning

I called Pauls rubbish removal for a quote I arranged a time to be home with no show at the time I phoned asking to speak to Paul he said what do you want I told him who I was he then told me he will get there when he has time called again 4 days later with another rude call
Dont bother calling call someone else
Save yourself the hassle.

No respond on my request for more than 24 hours

I left request for the quote. I got message from the company that team member will contact me shortly. More than 24 hours later I did get any answer from them. They need to improve their response time or to fix their webpage which is might be faulty and do not delivery customer's request

Expensive Rubbish Removal.

Phoned for a quote and they came the next day as promised and quoted $150 +GST per cubic metre.
I accepted the quote for the removal of 3 cubic metres, they started to remove the rubbish.
After a very small quantity of loaded rubbish they claimed I have reached my 3 cubic metres allowances which I found highly suspect. In my opinion and with my background in Quantity Surveying I felt it was less than 2 cubic metres.
Next time I will hire a skip so I know exactly the capacity waste disposal unit.
I do not recommend Pauls Rubbish Removal.
GRM

James W

James WSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Communications shockingly bad

Called and made an appointment for rubbish removal. Not a big job. Did not turn up on time and could not contact driver to find out when he would arrive. No call back despite message being left. I can't recommend them at all.

Dee

DeeSydney

Rip Off

Rubbish Removers

Find out how Paul's Rubbish Removal compares to other Rubbish Removers

FJs

FJsSydney

Hung up when i asked more questions

I asked a fair few Qs as the job is in a building. - he said good bye and hung up when I asked details about access and more details about what they do.

Expensive rubbish removal

Very quick and efficient but very, very expensive. $350 per cubic metre. $8000 to partially clear a 2 bedroom unit. Worth looking at other quotes and ask the rate per cubic metre, as well as an estimate of the total cost before agreeing.

See all Paul's Rubbish Removal reviews