Paul's Rubbish Removal

• Job Satisfaction
Katie A.

Katie A.Sydney, NSW

Prompt, friendly service

We needed removal of some furniture and received an estimated quote within hours over the weekend. We had the team at our house before 8.30 on Monday morning. Despite having to work in the pouring rain they were friendly and the work was completed quickly.
Thank you!

Jarrod A.

Jarrod A.Sydney, NSW

Very good service the boys came out to my property and were reliable and fast also they were very friendly and professional I would highly recommend them and definitely use them again in the future

John G

John GSydney, NSW

Old recliner chair picked up.

Paul's team arrived on time and removed item as expected, in and out in two minutes. I highly recommend Paul's service to anyone. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Great Service!!

Friendly team cleaned out my house today in Drummoyne. I really highly recommend this company. Great pricing swept up the place looks sparkling. Thankyou paul and your team I will call you soon for our next rubbish removal clean up.

Raelene E.

Raelene E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Prompt Service

I Recently used Paul for a clean up as we moved house. He was reliable, turned up on time and nothing was too much to ask. I would recommend his service and would definitely use him again.

Fantastic service!

Great customer service and highly efficient! Picked up our rubbish with no fuss at all. We will definitely be using Paul’s rubbish removal again, highly recommended. Thank you so much!!

Mary B.

Mary B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic professional service!

Recently used for renovations. Easy to deal with, fast and efficient service of a very high standard. We will definitely use again in future and will highly recommend to all friends and familly.

Tamer

TamerSydney, NSW

On time and no fuss

Paul picked up our rubbish after a renovation we did. Turned up on time and did what he promised. Highly recommended to anyone looking for honest and reliable rubbish collectors!

Ange

AngeSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is a brilliant and speedy service!

Paul’s Rubbish removal is a fantastic product/service to utilize.
The amount of time and energy I have spent trying to find a service that comes the same day and charges reasonable prices is so difficult to find.
I can guarantee that this service is reliable and affordable and one of the best in Sydney.

Thanks for everything Paul!

Basil H.

Basil H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and same day

Had the guys come out today on short notice and cleaned up all the junk around my house quick and prompt service highly recommend thank you paul and the team

Same day and speedy service

Paul and his team were great, the speed in which he came was in the same day which honestly I didnt think would actually be something that stayed true to what was said on the website. Everything was done so quick. I got my house cleaned out quicker than it took to get my package from Aus post.

Charlotte S.

Charlotte S.Sydney, NSW

Very professional service, would recommend

Paul's team did a great job - yes the price can be high but that seems fair for the job. Super polite and professional, turned up on time and did an amazing job cleaning out the house on the spot (and there was a lot). Also gave me some great advice and went above and beyond. Would recommend their service.

A very happy customer

These guys are the best, they turn up on time and are so professional. Their attitude and willingness to help make them the best at what they do. Everything was hassle free and they did an outstanding job. From now on I will only use them for removals and no one else.

Jillian

JillianSydney, NSW

Job well done!

Excellent service, on time, very professional and curteous manner . Had the job done in no time . Cleaned and swept after job completed . Fair quote for work done. Will recommend to others.

Danielle Smith

Danielle SmithSydney, NSW

Reliable business

Happy with the work provided by this company. Had apartment full of stuff and needed it gone immediately, they came out really quick they fit me in busy schedule and it was much appreciated. No damage and friendly guys.

Eduardo B.

Eduardo B.Sydney, NSW

Rubbish removal

Paul came to my house and they did a excellent work, moved everything and cleaned. I really recommend them to clean and I hope see u them again. Good job

Perfect service

They all Came out same day got everything sorted quickly and even assisted with moving some furniture to a different apartment. Top service fast and efficient highly recommend, cheers fellas

Absolutely fabulous

Honest and trustworthy people as left unattended. Cleaned up the house whilst I wasnt there and did exactly what they were told not a thing more. It was something I really appreciated. Customer service 10/10

Perfect removalists

They did an awesome job on my house. Moved heaps of stuff in short notice and so fast. These guys are reliable highly recommend getting them to clean up.will use again next time.

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

5 stars

Giving these guys 5 stars as they performed up to the high standard. Checked reviews prior to booking and it was definitely worth it. Had no issues at all Paul very friendly and was on time. Thanks recommended.

See all Paul's Rubbish Removal reviews