Paul's Cleaning Melbourne

Paul's Cleaning Melbourne

Fantastic service

The couple who came to clean the Oven and bbq were friendly, professional and did a great job. They House was left clean and no mess left behind. Lovely people too.

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

Carpet came up to perfection as always this company

As always Ripper job
Call this guys and you will get results
Very professional
keep up the good work
Thanks Sam

Maddy

MaddyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

THE WORST CLEANING SERVICE EVER. DO NOT HIRE.

Customer seevice

We had our windows cleaned to an excellent standard. R was incredibly courteous and friendly. We will definitely use your services again.

Just like new

Truly I couldn't believe what a great job Tong did. Highly recommend!
Do yourself a favour and get someone in to do your oven too!

Acceptable job but could have more attention to detail

Paul's cleaning did an okay job on the focus areas being the kitchen and the toilets. However they could have asked what I would have liked to be thrown and what I would like to have kept. Also if I didn't point out the wardrobes were still dusty it would not have been picked up. The cleaners seemed a bit on the slow side for their hourly rate. All in all an okay job but leaves some room for improvement.

Michael

MichaelMelbourne

Good cleaning job

I was happy with the service expect the cleaners arrived hours after scheduled start time due to unforeseen circumstances (they did SMS me 15 minutes before the time I was allocated saying they would be late). However they did apologies and gave me a discount voucher for a future cleaning service. In the end they did a good job.

Levi Tsung

Levi TsungAU

Paul's cleaning Unreliable service

Booked ducted cleaning with this company and they changed the date and time four times!! They took money out of my credit card and can not provide the service!! This company is a S C A M!! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!

Mxx

MxxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic result!!

The tenant previously engaged a carpet cleaner but received very bad result, which is make the carpet worst than before steam clean. So, I have to request the tenant engaged the second time steam clean.

Pauls cleaning provide a good result. At the end of the result,the bond refunded to the tenant.

airsolaja

airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On time and good service

They offered competitive prices, prompted and good service . The service answered my expectations and I have no complaints. Thank you.

Joy

JoyMelbourne

Great job! House is spotless. Will use them again.

The two guys did a great job on a older house whose cleaning was well overdue. Bathroom grot gone, stove shiny and not a dust in sight.
Most of the hard stains were removed and old carpets turned out looking almost new. Good price as well. Thank you.

I'm glad I have found Pauls cleaning

Best and prompt service great dealing with Paul's cleaning. Reception is so courtesy and deals with professional manner would highly recommend to my clients

Good job

They done a good job but I was expecting that they was gonna move the forniture to clean everywhere instead of work around it

Good Job!

I was happy with the services offered by Pauls Cleaning when they cleaned my oven and lounge; they were thorough, prompt and professional.

Fantastic service

Great End of Lease cleaning service in Abbotsford. Thorough clean, good price (considering they were there for 6 hours!) and they were clearly keen to make sure they did a great job. Thanks, guys!

Great service! Attention to detail.

I booked Paul's cleaning to steam clean my carpets after a kitchen and bathroom renovation. The 2 men who came were fantastic (albeit two hours early due to a mix up with the booking system) and helped me rearrange the furniture for a very thorough clean. Polite, friendly and attentive staff, I will be using Paul's cleaning in the future. Highly recommended.

Jules

JulesMelbourne

So happy with my cleaning today. Excellent service.

Ruby and Sonny were fantastic, I can't wait to have them here again. Amazing results, they were brilliant. Thank you.

Great job very happy with outcome

I was very happy with the outcome and stains removed and will be getting you back to do other rooms. Thankyou

Friendly staff. Thorough job.

Made a booking in short notice. Received email and sms confirmation. Reasonably priced. Glad that the staff called to say he was running late, it shows that the company respects our time. Professional, polite and friendly. Very thorough carpet steam clean for end of lease job. Will recommend them.

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

Need to supervise this job

Considering my double ovens were not very dirty, there wasn't too much to do. But missed bits due to no oven light. Had to ask the cleaner to use the phone torch to see properly inside the oven. Seemed to be in a hurry to just get the job done fast.