Paul's Cleaning Melbourne

Paul's Cleaning Melbourne (page 2 of 6)

3.9

Need to supervise this job

Considering my double ovens were not very dirty, there wasn't too much to do. But missed bits due to no oven light. Had to ask the cleaner to use the phone torch to see properly inside the oven. Seemed to be in a hurry to just get the job done fast.

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

Great job

Thank you for the great end of lease cleaning including carpets I received my bond back in full. And will recommend Paul's cleaning and will use again when vacating future rental property.

Really professional and great job

Our cleaners were professional throughout from arrival to examining the space to bringing up their equipment through the apartment building. They were very polite and helpful and did a great job in cleaning our apartment.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Paul's Cleaning Melbourne compares to other House Cleaning Services

Great job!

He was on time - meticulous in his work and even fixed a loose screw. The oven and exhaust looked really good. Thanks heaps

Io tzallas

Io tzallasMelbourne

Best cleaning service out there guys!!

Lovely Human, Prompt Service

It was great, as always, to have a visit from Paul's Carpet Cleaning. It feels good to know the floors are clean, and inspiring to try to make everything else a bit cleaner! Friendly and generous, with a great work ethic and good vibes, this is a reliable and high quality service.

outstanding service

Sofa & carpet cleaning inner north, Melbourne.
Sam was efficient, polite and did a great job with a minimum of fuss.
I'll definitely hire again

Please don't use this service. It's the worst.

Paul's Cleaning
Nate T.Paul's Cleaning
Nht

NhtMelbourne

Terrible service

I Paul's Cleaning Service to clean ours ducting system. After cleaning, vents are still dirty, heater and cooler unit not even touch as promised that both units will be clean and sanitize when I first contacted them for cleaning. Called and complain, team came out and said that the best they can do and walk away leaving it still dirty.

Amazing service.

They arrived 15 minutes early, got straight to work and did a thorough job. Highly recommended. Good price and very professional.

Richard

RichardMelbourne

Excellent Service. Repeat Service Regularly Required

Garden maintenance required for small city plot. The gardener was excellent, and this particular person will be back as needed

Great service on short notice

Got to the end of our lease and realised that cleaning the house would be a huge job. Called on a Saturday afternoon, team showed up the next day and did a great job. We got our whole bond back which was amazing, and reasonably priced.

Thank you!

Fast job, fuss free

Fuss free
Professional

Could have done better
- provide explanation of why some stains were not removed. Understand that the carpet is old but would be good to know if tea/wine stains can be removed at all or they can't be removed on an old light coloured carpet.

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

The team of two were extremely polite, worked continuously and completed all chores willingly.

The team of two were extremely polite, worked continuously, and completed all chores willingly....I really appreciated the work the pair did. Good Job!

Amazing cleaning of my leather couches!

Seriously amazing work. My couches had changed colour from 14 years of not being cleaned. We were about to buy new couches they looked so horrible but thought we would give Paul's cleaning a try first. It's like they are new and they are now back to their original light colour. We will definitely use them again and have recommended them to all our friends.

House Cleaning Services

Made my sofa look brand new

My beige leather couch was cleaned and looks amazing. It had 2 years of grime on it from 3 young kids. It was done very quickly and professional service.Thank you

Marcus

MarcusMelbourne

Terrible service

We used Paul's Cleaning because they were recommended by our real estate agent. This was a mistake.

We got them to do the end of lease cleaning service with "100% assurance to get your deposit back" and "no hidden costs". However, when the cleaners arrived we were told that carpet cleaning is not part of the "standard" service, it is only included in the "premium" service. So we had to pay another $100.

Then, after the real estate agent did the final inspection, we were told we had to remove the marks on the walls. Again, we were told by Paul's that this was not part of the standard service, and would cost an additional $150.

I find their claims very misleading and deceptive, and would not recommend them to anyone.

Very happy with service and steam cleaning of carpet

Sam was very professional and I am very happy with the results of my steam clean of carpet and couches.

KLW

KLWVictoria

Not as good as I would of expected for the cost

The cleaners missed the wiping down the pantry or laundry.
Not worth the cost for what I got.
I wouldn't recommend

Fantastic job

Sam came to clean my oven today in Seddon . He did a fantastic job. Will be using him again !