Paul's Cleaning Melbourne

Paul's Cleaning Melbourne (page 3 of 6)

3.9

Wonderful cleaning service!

Very professional and wonderful cleaning service by Sam! The carpet is now cleaner than when I moved in. Melbourne CBD

Not overly reliable

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

good service

fast service reliable just a bit slow sending receipt via email friendly cleaner value for money cleaning would reccommend to anyone

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Paul's Cleaning Melbourne compares to other House Cleaning Services

Not worth it!

Never try it waste of money. Was try house cleaning, charged too much, cleaner did not come on time. After and before cleaning look same.

Brilliant

Brilliant results and real estate agent asked for your details. They've never seen a rental property look so clean. I'm getting my bond back.

Amanda Cox

Amanda CoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Oven cleaning

Very professional service. Cleaned my oven in 1 hour. Would have taken me all day. Reasonable price too. Will get back

Carpet cleaning

Very friendly fast efficient and on time service but I would have appreciated being advised that no credit cards were accepted.

TG70

TG70Melbourne

Oven looks brand new!!

Sam came to clean my very neglected oven and cooktop and did a fantastic job. He was very professional and it looked like almost new when he had finished. I was extremely happy with the result.

Absolutely perfect

The two man team arrived on time and were friendly, courteous and hard-working. Tradies had left a mess and I had run out of tune to clean the mess up myself. Would highly recommend. Thanks :)

House Cleaning Services

It just can't be better than this!

I had my carpet cleaned by Paul's Cleaning yesterday by these two gentleman, they made it look so clean and also it still smells fresh and nice. They also provided fantastic customer service. You guys did a great job, LOVED IT!!!

professional service

booked for carpet cleaning for the third time .i must say that its a reliable service as they use reasonable chemicals and the guy was so quick. i came back home from work and it was all done good. thanks once again

Speedy, reliable and clean

Staff from Paul's Cleaning did an excellent job cleaning rugs and carpet in a speedy and efficient manner. Carpets looked spick and span.

perfect service

yesterday had windows and blinds all done through pauls cleaning. a neighbour of mine recommended me.nodoubt good service. the lady was cooperated and the price was reasonable. will call them again soon. thanks

Lovely

i was sick of cleaning as wanted to get rid of spider webs and the dirt in my area not been used for long. i tried many times but i developed webs again after a week. had a cleaning service from pauls cleaning. they did so good job and the area loos amazing. will call them again. Thanks!

Very bad service

poor service/unsatisfactory

i had carpet cleaning and walls cleaning. first of all i requested to change the date which they didnt adjusted. anyways the carpets are far below my expectation. and i had to tell the guys repeadtedly to remove the stains from walls but they have been in hurry. i didnt complain but sorry this time service wasnt satisfactory.

Tile/bath cleaning

The cleaning machine was bulky old and dirty - looks nothing like the compact sleak one in the advertised website. The bulky machine marked my bath and left a hairline crack along with a darkened spot. No I didn't bother communicating with the company - because what are they going to do? - replace my whole bath? - I doubt it, so I honestly can't be bothered wasting my time - lesson learnt!

kerry

kerrymelbourne

fantastic

another end of lease cleaning from them in my experience. first one was at my sister place and she recommended me. i had to move so they made my work quite easy. the floors look perfect, windows tidy and walls no more stains. am happy with their quick service and professional attitude. thanks

Worst organisation I have ever dealt with

Kirsty V

Kirsty VMelbourne

Carpet cleaning - job well done

Sam came on time, very professional, quick, did a great job! Would definitely use Sam again and recommend him to anyone needing their carpets cleaned!