Paul's Cleaning Melbourne

Paul's Cleaning Melbourne (page 4 of 6)

3.9

Perfect

Thanks to Pauls Cleaning Melbourne service. First of all customer service is excellent. They communicate well in time and pay heed to queries and complaints. I had end of lease cleaning through them second time. It was perfect. Strongly recommended guys. Thanks!

Christina

ChristinaWilliamstown

Amazing job! Oven and bbq have never looked better

Thank you Sam for the great job you have done on my extremely dirty oven and bbq, and for doing such a thorough and meticulous job. Highly recommend Sam!!

Excellent looks brand new !!

Great job, fantastic Sam did a great job and worked quickly and the oven looks brand new. So happy will use again !!

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Paul's Cleaning Melbourne compares to other House Cleaning Services

Professional, and put in a lot of effort (and this is the 2nd time Ive used them)

This is the 2nd move where I used Fantastic, and Mohit was the gentleman who showed up this time around. I am glad that he did because the effort he put in was incredible.
Inside all cupboards were so clean the usual scratch marks from plates going in and out etc were even removed. He has done above cupboards, inside the most obscure places, and just an overall great job.

Id request him again for sure!

Katie

Katie

Moving carpet cleaning

Sam came to do our carpets in Docklands as we moved. He did an amazing job and had great advice!

Salahuddin

Salahuddin

Excellent job

Clean, tiny, wonderful and outstanding which is unforgettable cleaning. I am very happy for good staff and punctuality. I will offer some of my friend to call them.

Nice service

Compare with all other companies I found them best! I will not text anyone else! I will recomand all of my friends and family.

Best in Melbourne!

My sister recommend them and I tried them for my oven cleaning. They did a magic job. My oven looks absolutely new.
The cleaning gentle men are really smart and friendly. They also clean my kitchen top and polished my sink as an extra.

You should try them!

Carpet cleaning

Fast and efficient service, helpful advice from Sam on how to better clean up after spills and protect the carpets.
The carpets are looking and smelling great, I would highly recommend Sam.

Very good service

Very good customer service the boys done a great job with cleaning both my tiles and carpet would highly recommend to friends and family and the prices are very good aswelVery good service

hanna

hannamelbourne

excellent service

excellent service pauls cleaning melbourne. appreciated. had a good experience with them to had my kitchen oven so neat and carpets like new ones again. i would recommend to my family and friends.they were hardworking fast and professional with positive attitude to work. will surely be using their services again. thanks.

Real 5 Star service :)

I would highly recommend Pauls Cleaning Melbourne - Team made my windows sparkle. They are very hard working and I would highly recommend them. Will definitely use in the future again.

lily

lilymelbourne

Finally a company who did what it promised

Excellent service provided by the team they sent . Turned up on time, came back when promised, completed the work in a friendly and professional manner. Very Happy with this service

Sim38

Sim38Melbourne

Good service highly recommended

Needed carpet cleaning done used this company. Very happy with their service. We're punctual, efficient, did a through job. My go to cleaning company now

Cool cleaning experience!

Recently use them for an one off cleaning for my house and I surprised!
The team did an excellent job and they cover all of my priorities.
I will definitely use them again.

Carpet cleaning.

Everything was perfect: the team on time, environmental friendly products and most importantly the results. I would recommend you guys! Well done, thanks!

Don't use them

Great Job

I have a regular cleaner for couple of months and I can really feel the difference. Great service, excellent lady /Monica/. I've already recommended her to couple of my friends. They booked her as well and the guys from the company gave me a discount! Really happy :)

BHC

BHC

Terrible cleaning, terrible service

Paul's Cleaning
Nate T.Paul's Cleaning
Galina

GalinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional

Booked in a mattress cleaning service for today, 8:30 start. Waited 3 hours, no show! Rang the company and spoke with Summer, she was surprised that no one showed up and agreed that it was unacceptable. Told me she will call the cleaner and call me right back. 40 minutes later, still no call back. I tried calling back, now there's no answer, third time lucky, Bruce picks up and says he will find out the issue and call me right back. Again, no call back! At midday, after wasting half of my Saturday, rang back to cancel and all I got back from Summer is 'yes, of course we understand blah blah blah..' Terrible service!!

Paul's Cleaning