Paul's Cleaning Melbourne

Paul's Cleaning Melbourne (page 6 of 6)

3.9

This is perfect !!

Great cleaning services. The prices are reasonable and could get the best service for your money. I highly recommend it.

Good job

Well thanks a lot for such a good cleaning.
House had so many parties this festive season that it needed some cleaning by professionals and I should say it was fantastic job done.
Well done
Keep up the good work

Bel

BelMelbourne

Getting Carpets Cleaned Should Not Be This Hard

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Paul's Cleaning Melbourne compares to other House Cleaning Services

Kelvin Lee

Kelvin LeeMelbourne

Good Customer Service

Good follow up from Pauls and truly treat customer as top priority.
Recommended for those who seek great customer service in cleaning industry.

Amazing leather couch cleaning

Thank you so much Sam, you have done an amazing job on my leather couch, your so professional and dedicated with what you do, will definitely be coming back to you.. My couch looks brand new highly recommend. Thanks Ebony

littleangel

littleangel

Excellent Service

Sam came to clean our mattresses and did a wonderful job. He arrived when arranged, even calling when he was stuck in traffic to let me know. The mattresses were cleaned excellently, with Sam even showing with photos the difference when part of the mattress was cleaned to be able to show the difference. Price was very reasonable and all finished within 2 hours (for 4 mattresses). Great job and would definitely recommend Pauls Cleaning and Sam in particular.

No One Attend!!!

We have made three times already to attend a house and make a quote. All three failed. No one even attend!

Nate T.Paul's Cleaning

Best money that I have spent

Can not thank you guys enough for a fantastic job and will be getting you back when my oven needs cleaning. Highly recommend these guys.

impressed

Brilliant job with our Oven , great look like a new 1, team were very friendly, polite and efficient. Impressed lovely pplz !

Professionals

Reliable, accommodating and professional. Had 8 roman blinds steam cleaned, carpet steam cleaned in three rooms and 9 windows cleaned in and out.Prompt, efficient, professional, I already recommended them on several other places! Good work.

Very Disappointed.

The cleaning wasn't up to scratch. I emailed them and only received a generic response with no solution. The service is unreliable with no follow up.
I specifically asked for the panels in the bathroom to be cleaned and the previous owners hairs are still on them which means they haven't cleaned it.
The glass in the shower is still streaked.
There is stickiness on the panel as well.
I also asked that payment not be taken until I inspected the job, this has also been ignored.

Kirstie

KirstieMelbourne

Great service - the place was sparkling

Hired Pauls Cleaning/Fantastic Cleaning for an end of lease clean. It was for a very old house and by the time they were done with it, it was sparkling! Took a little longer than expected but no extra charge. Very happy with the service especially because I was able to also book in a gardener at the same time. Made my life a lot easier.

Louise

LouiseMelbourne

Did a perfect job very happy

My son has asthma so I'm very happy with the job they did and also cleaning my son mattress did a great job thank you
Kept it clean while doing the job they were very polite people I recommend Paul's cleaning service

JC

JCMelbourne

Let down

I booked an end of lease clean with Paul's Cleaning, giving them about a 6 days notice. The booking process was very smooth and professional. The night before our cleaner was due, we got a call asking if it would be OK to move the appointment back 1.5 hours due to a "glitch" in their system. Despite the time not being as convenient, we accepted the later time slot. However on the day of the clean we received a call 20 minutes before the cleaner was due to arrive, advising that they needed to push the clean back again another hour. They offered a discount, however as we were already at the property ready to let the cleaner in we found this inconvenience frustrating and disappointing. Will not be using this service in future.

Clayq

ClayqMelbourne

Personalised service with a smile

minkis

minkisVIC, 3000

Poor and slow cleaning service