Paul's Cleaning Sydney

Paul's Cleaning Sydney (page 2 of 3)

3.6

Liz 1234Sydney

End of lease clean guarantee isn't real

I booked online an end of lease clean as there was a guarantee of a bond refund and that it would be up to the standard of my landlord.
It wasn't and the pictures clearly show this.
I sent these through to Paul's cleaning and have now spoken to three people within their customer service team who have told me that they cannot give me any update on when it would be re-cleaned.
Due to the lack of response and the new tenants moving in they have charged me another professional clean.
I am out of pocket $335. I may have well as left the place uncleaned.
Totally stressed out and devastated to use such an unprofessional company.
Do not use. It's not worth the hassle.

Gihee

GiheeRockdale

Unprofessional, unreliable service!!! Terrible!!

Booked 1 month in advance and made full payment for end of lease bond for tomorrow afternoon 31st July 2017 1pm. They rang and left voice message of cancellation this morning.
So stressful. Luckily found cleaner through real estate agent for Wednesday in last minute.

Professional

Reliable and fair price. Turned up on time and did a thorough job. I would recommend this service for carpets.

Great job!

Great job! Done quickly and efficiently, Ash was very respectful when entering and exiting our home. Would highly recommend :)

Sarika

SarikaSydney

Not worth it!!

Good cleaning

The personal was nice. They did a good Job. Not perfect but pretty good. Definetly would horE again. Good Job.

Jack

JackSydney

Phenomenal​ Service

Would absolutely recommend, nothing has been too difficult or hard for them to undertake. It's been an especially complicated clean with a difficult real estate agent and Paul's Cleaning have been nothing but accommodating. Would definitely use on the next time!

Excellent work...

Great couple of lads with a great work ethic. My building manager had recently declared my oven the dirtiest in the block and the technician had refused to perform a minor fix on it until it was professionally cleaned. Ninety minutes and some serious elbow grease later and the oven was a million times better. I won't say like brand new as a team of 10 with a week's worth of effort couldn't have done that but for me it was worth every cent!

Steam cleaning service

With only 48 hours notice & on a Sunday, Pauls cleaning service were able to steam clean the carpets when I moved out of a rental property. They did a great job, were courteous & the price was as expected. I would recommend.

Looks New

Was hesitant about moving into an old rental however Pauls Cleaning made the carpets look and smell new again. The stains that were on the floor are hardly visible and it just feels germ free. Thank you! (and sorry for the three flights of stairs you had to climb!)

DISGUSTING service and unreliable

Don't bother booking them. They'll charge the "holding fee" off you and then reschedule per their convenience.

We booked for a weekend end of lease cleaning days in advance only to be called on the day to be told the service was unavailable. Don't bother with the "5 star" reviews. I read those too.
My card had been charged 425 and while you're prob going to get that refunded, just know when you reschedule in short notice, you'll be out 100s more and they don't even need to take responsibility for it.

Go elsewhere, you'll end up doing it anyway.

Would not recommend!

Feel very ripped off by the service given as they refused to comeback after calling them the same day as I wasn’t happy with the service provided. I have now been told its passed the 3-day guarantee and the cleaners refuse to come out to clean the apartment properly and unwilling to cooperate. Will now have to get another cleaning company in to get my bond back as the apartment has failed the end of lease inspection . Waste of money and waste of time.

Andrew
Andrew

Since then I have received a partial refund which I accepted.

Perfect

Great job, our oven looks new, even though it had been left absolutely filthy by the previous tenant. Would definitely recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

Great job and excellent service

Turned up on time, did a great job and the carpet looks a thousand times better. Great company to deal with and would use them again.

Mediocre job

The kitchen stove was not polished, there were parts of the kitchen countertops that were not cleaned. And the stains on the carpet that i told them to clean was not cleaned. They finished really early which i thought seemed like a rushed job. They also left tupperware in the drawers which i instructed them to throwaway. All in all they didn't do the job which was promised in the website.

Five Star Service!

I'm extremely happy with the level of service & professionalism that Paul's Cleaning did for my end of lease Clean. The real estate phoned me not long after i handed the keys back & said 'Thank you, it's perfect'. I got my bond back within a week! Thank you.

Great prompt service

Pauls were very prompt and flexible when I had to change the day because of a job interview. They kept me informed of timing and they were great.

Sandra

Sandra

Carpets left perfect, early arrival which suited me well. Friendly! Will certainly seek your service again. Thank you Very much

Rachael Rofe

Rachael RofeSydney, NSW

Great Job & Easy Booking

Easy and no fuss online booking system which I love. Showed up on time and excellent carpet steam cleaning job done. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

End of lease cleaning was the best Meriton Mascot had ever seen

The title says it all. Super impressed with the result, as was the building manager at Meriton. 100 dollars cheaper than the recommended person. Brilliant job. Thanks