Paul's Cleaning Sydney

Paul's Cleaning Sydney (page 3 of 3)

3.6

Brilliant service, friendly, immediate service.

One call, next day service, professional, friendly, resonable price and our rental property looked brand new. Highly recommend. Thank you.

Scammers! I learned the hard way!

Nate T.Paul's Cleaning

Great stuff! Well managed and effective.

It was what we wanted! Couldn't have asked for something more. It was a time well managed. So yeah happy about it.

Hamish

Hamish

all about what they won't do

although I negotiated a price based on no windows/carpets with the extra time to be taken in the garage and loft, the operator insisted he knew nothing about the loft and would only sweep out the garage i.e. no removal of dust/cobwebs etc. On the day of the clean he then demanded an additional $35 for something that was already supposed to be included - NOT happy as he had me over a barrel. The house clean was barely adequate and I had to polish marks off the s/steel sink & drainer just before the owner arrived for the final inspection. Would not use them again.

Very good cleaners

Ali and his partner did a very good job on an End of Lease clean.
They were very accommodating and helpful- nothing was a problem.

JJ7

JJ7Sydney, NSW

Worst Service EVER!!!!!!!!

Booked to do commercial cleaning job. Rang day prior to come earlier. On day rang saying 1 1/2 hours late. Then after I waited an hour for them someone called to say they wouldn't be coming. Horrific customer service. I wouldn't let them clean my shoes let alone my Preschool.

Nordic66

Nordic66Sydney

A weight off my mind

My mother has been with Paul's for a few months now. Very happy with all aspects of the service. After having a disastrous telephone encounter with Absolute Domestics (what a joke of a company they are!), went with Paul's. Very pleased we did.

Alexis bSydney

Anyone else been extorted with hidden fees on day of clean?

Joel S

Joel SSydney

Poorly skilled cleaning team, but good customer service

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Dreadful - AVOID!

Verified reviewer so you can see this is an honest review - not a fake one that Paul's Cleaning team leave.

Booked a clean a week in advance. Was told 2 days before that they would need to move the time to later in the day. Not a big hassle but annoying nonetheless. Then on the day of the clean they called me 40 mins before arrival to push back another 2 hours. No reason why. So they basically left me high and dry as I couldn't reschedule.

So basically untrustworthy, unreliable and would advise you to avoid at all costs unless you want a major headache.

Excellent service!

The two men that came were lovely. They were so polite and professional. My oven looks immaculate now and it was very reasonably priced. I will definitely be using them again.

sarah

sarahsydney

Very Good service

Their cleaning service was really good. They came in time. Checked all the dirty places, did a fantastic job overall.

Romy

RomySydney

Terrible - over priced - Don't waist your money

I paid extra for a "spring clean," They clearly rushed through the whole thing. There was hairs left in the bathroom, they didn't clean under the sink or behind the door. Terrible

Great job.

Turned up on time and on a Sunday which a lot of companies won't do. Had two people arrive to do the three bedrooms. Had lived at the rental for 6 years with cream colour carpets. Was very happy with how the carpets came up and looked. Did a great job. Real estate even commented on how well the carpets were cleaned and were very surprised. Only cost $108 for the three bedrooms as well being able to do this on a Sunday after we had moved out. Would definately recommend and use again when we move.

It was great!!!

It was great... Everything was cleaned well and the cleaner was well organised and was punctual.. Would love to have the service next time!

Kris

KrisNSW, 2036

Terrible

I had my house cleaned today by paul's cleaning and it was terrible, one of the lady's was ok but the other didn't seem to know what she was doing I actually had to clean it again once they left. Would not recommend.

I have received a call back the day after publishing my review from Paul's customer service team in regards to my complaint, who offered me a fair solution that I am satisfied with and will consider giving them another go in the future. Thanks to great customer care.

Terrible service

Was told the Aprtment clean would be $290 and when they turned up they said it was a bigger job than they had thought and said it would be $450. I had spoken to them about the job and they were trying it on. I had to get another cleaner to come that day who charged me $250 for the same job. beware!