3Paul's Cleaning

68% · 11944 · 25%

Joy
JoyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great job! House is spotless. Will use them again

The two guys did a great job on a older house whose cleaning was well overdue. Bathroom grot gone, stove shiny and not a dust in sight.

Most of the hard stains were removed and old carpets turned out looking almost new. Good price as well. Thank you.

Woody
Woody

Excellent work

Great couple of lads with a great work ethic. My building manager had recently declared my oven the dirtiest in the block and the technician had refused to perform a minor fix on it until it was professionally cleaned. Ninety minutes and some serious elbow grease later and the oven was a million times better. I won't say like brand new as a team of 10 with a week's worth of effort couldn't have done that but for me it was worth every cent!

David
David

Steam cleaning service

With only 48 hours notice & on a Sunday, Pauls cleaning service were able to steam clean the carpets when I moved out of a rental property. They did a great job, were courteous & the price was as expected. I would recommend.

Andriette Ellis
Andriette Ellis

Looks New

Was hesitant about moving into an old rental however Pauls Cleaning made the carpets look and smell new again. The stains that were on the floor are hardly visible and it just feels germ free. Thank you! (and sorry for the three flights of stairs you had to climb!)

Chloe
Chloe

DISGUSTING service and unreliable

Don't bother booking them. They'll charge the "holding fee" off you and then reschedule per their convenience.

We booked for a weekend end of lease cleaning days in advance only to be called on the day to be told the service was unavailable. Don't bother with the "5 star" reviews. I read those too.

My card had been charged 425 and while you're prob going to get that refunded, just know when you reschedule in short notice, you'll be out 100s more and they don't even need to take responsibility for it.

Go elsewhere, you'll end up doing it anyway.

Andrew2 posts

Would not recommend!

Feel very ripped off by the service given as they refused to comeback after calling them the same day as I wasn’t happy with the service provided. I have now been told its passed the 3-day guarantee and the cleaners refuse to come out to clean the apartment properly and unwilling to cooperate. Will now have to get another cleaning company in to get my bond back as the apartment has failed the end of lease inspection . Waste of money and waste of time.

Andrew

Since then I have received a partial refund which I accepted.

Astrid Gouriten
Astrid Gouriten

Perfect

Great job, our oven looks new, even though it had been left absolutely filthy by the previous tenant. Would definitely recommend.

Ben Forde
Ben Forde
  Verified Sydney

Great job and excellent service

Turned up on time, did a great job and the carpet looks a thousand times better. Great company to deal with and would use them again.

John Arkieh
John Arkieh

I'm glad I have found Pauls cleaning

Best and prompt service great dealing with Paul's cleaning. Reception is so courtesy and deals with professional manner would highly recommend to my clients

Franco Lucherini
Franco Lucherini

Good job

They done a good job but I was expecting that they was gonna move the forniture to clean everywhere instead of work around it

Andre
Andre

Mediocre job

The kitchen stove was not polished, there were parts of the kitchen countertops that were not cleaned. And the stains on the carpet that i told them to clean was not cleaned. They finished really early which i thought seemed like a rushed job. They also left tupperware in the drawers which i instructed them to throwaway. All in all they didn't do the job which was promised in the website.

HBo
HBo

Good Job!

I was happy with the services offered by Pauls Cleaning when they cleaned my oven and lounge; they were thorough, prompt and professional.

Lisa
Lisa

Five Star Service!

I'm extremely happy with the level of service & professionalism that Paul's Cleaning did for my end of lease Clean. The real estate phoned me not long after i handed the keys back & said 'Thank you, it's perfect'. I got my bond back within a week! Thank you.

Clint
ClintSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great prompt service

Pauls were very prompt and flexible when I had to change the day because of a job interview. They kept me informed of timing and they were great.

Paul McCaig
Paul McCaig

Fantastic service

Great End of Lease cleaning service in Abbotsford. Thorough clean, good price (considering they were there for 6 hours!) and they were clearly keen to make sure they did a great job. Thanks, guys!

Rosie
Rosie

Great service! Attention to detail

I booked Paul's cleaning to steam clean my carpets after a kitchen and bathroom renovation. The 2 men who came were fantastic (albeit two hours early due to a mix up with the booking system) and helped me rearrange the furniture for a very thorough clean. Polite, friendly and attentive staff, I will be using Paul's cleaning in the future. Highly recommended.

Sandra
Sandra3 posts
  Verified Sydney

Carpets left perfect, early arrival which suited me well. Friendly! Will certainly seek your service again. Thank you Very much

Rachael Rofe
Rachael RofeSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Job & Easy Booking

Easy and no fuss online booking system which I love. Showed up on time and excellent carpet steam cleaning job done. Thank you.

Jules
JulesMelbourne
  Melbourne

So happy with my cleaning today. Excellent service

Ruby and Sonny were fantastic, I can't wait to have them here again. Amazing results, they were brilliant. Thank you.

Dyn
Dyn
  Sydney

End of lease cleaning was the best Meriton Mascot had ever seen

The title says it all. Super impressed with the result, as was the building manager at Meriton. 100 dollars cheaper than the recommended person. Brilliant job. Thanks

Alex k
Alex k
  Melbourne

Great job very happy with outcome

I was very happy with the outcome and stains removed and will be getting you back to do other rooms. Thankyou

Zee Omar
Zee Omar

Friendly staff. Thorough job

Made a booking in short notice. Received email and sms confirmation. Reasonably priced. Glad that the staff called to say he was running late, it shows that the company respects our time. Professional, polite and friendly. Very thorough carpet steam clean for end of lease job. Will recommend them.

Dianne
Dianne
  Verified Melbourne

Need to supervise this job

Considering my double ovens were not very dirty, there wasn't too much to do. But missed bits due to no oven light. Had to ask the cleaner to use the phone torch to see properly inside the oven. Seemed to be in a hurry to just get the job done fast.

Arree
Arree
  Sydney

Brilliant service, friendly, immediate service

One call, next day service, professional, friendly, resonable price and our rental property looked brand new. Highly recommend. Thank you.

Skye
Skye

Great job

Thank you for the great end of lease cleaning including carpets I received my bond back in full. And will recommend Paul's cleaning and will use again when vacating future rental property.

UNHAPPY
UNHAPPY

Zoe
Zoe4 posts
  Melbourne

Really professional and great job

Our cleaners were professional throughout from arrival to examining the space to bringing up their equipment through the apartment building. They were very polite and helpful and did a great job in cleaning our apartment.

Ruby
Ruby

Great job!

He was on time - meticulous in his work and even fixed a loose screw. The oven and exhaust looked really good. Thanks heaps

Io tzallas
Io tzallasMelbourne
Ann P
Ann P

Lovely Human, Prompt Service

It was great, as always, to have a visit from Paul's Carpet Cleaning. It feels good to know the floors are clean, and inspiring to try to make everything else a bit cleaner! Friendly and generous, with a great work ethic and good vibes, this is a reliable and high quality service.

Aks
Aks
  Sydney

Great stuff! Well managed and effective

It was what we wanted! Couldn't have asked for something more. It was a time well managed. So yeah happy about it.

Hamish
Hamish3 posts
  Sydney

all about what they won't do

although I negotiated a price based on no windows/carpets with the extra time to be taken in the garage and loft, the operator insisted he knew nothing about the loft and would only sweep out the garage i.e. no removal of dust/cobwebs etc. On the day of the clean he then demanded an additional $35 for something that was already supposed to be included - NOT happy as he had me over a barrel. The house clean was barely adequate and I had to polish marks off the s/steel sink & drainer just before the owner arrived for the final inspection. Would not use them again.

Jon C
Jon C

outstanding service

Sofa & carpet cleaning inner north, Melbourne.

Sam was efficient, polite and did a great job with a minimum of fuss.

I'll definitely hire again

Merry
Merry
Nht
NhtVictoria5 posts

Terrible service

I Paul's Cleaning Service to clean ours ducting system. After cleaning, vents are still dirty, heater and cooler unit not even touch as promised that both units will be clean and sanitize when I first contacted them for cleaning. Called and complain, team came out and said that the best they can do and walk away leaving it still dirty.

Silk
Silk

Amazing service

They arrived 15 minutes early, got straight to work and did a thorough job. Highly recommended. Good price and very professional.

Richard
RichardMelbourne2 posts

Excellent Service. Repeat Service Regularly Required

Garden maintenance required for small city plot. The gardener was excellent, and this particular person will be back as needed

Vianney
Vianney

Very good cleaners

Ali and his partner did a very good job on an End of Lease clean.

They were very accommodating and helpful- nothing was a problem.

Bridget
Bridget
  Melbourne

Great service on short notice

Got to the end of our lease and realised that cleaning the house would be a huge job. Called on a Saturday afternoon, team showed up the next day and did a great job. We got our whole bond back which was amazing, and reasonably priced.

Thank you!

Shubra Pant
Shubra Pant2 posts

Fast job, fuss free

Fuss free

Professional

Could have done better

- provide explanation of why some stains were not removed. Understand that the carpet is old but would be good to know if tea/wine stains can be removed at all or they can't be removed on an old light coloured carpet.