Paul's Cleaning

Paul's Cleaning (page 2 of 9)

Melbourne, Sydney

Melissa

MelissaSydney

Great job. Very happy.

Wanted a spring clean for my apartment and was very happy I might even consider a regular service. The carpet is much cleaner and fresher and the hard-to-get spots on my window sills and blinds are now sparkling. The service was friendly and I appreciated the text message updates regarding arrival time. Thank you!

Acceptable job but could have more attention to detail

Paul's cleaning did an okay job on the focus areas being the kitchen and the toilets. However they could have asked what I would have liked to be thrown and what I would like to have kept. Also if I didn't point out the wardrobes were still dusty it would not have been picked up. The cleaners seemed a bit on the slow side for their hourly rate. All in all an okay job but leaves some room for improvement.

Carpet Cleaning

They did a great job on my carpets! Recommended for sure. they came on time and were friendly and efficient

Michael

MichaelMelbourne

Good cleaning job

I was happy with the service expect the cleaners arrived hours after scheduled start time due to unforeseen circumstances (they did SMS me 15 minutes before the time I was allocated saying they would be late). However they did apologies and gave me a discount voucher for a future cleaning service. In the end they did a good job.

Diana GSydney

Unprofessional, poor oven cleaning

Diana G

I would like to update my comments.
Paul's Customer Service team contacted me after learning of my dissatisfaction with their service. They seemed genuinely apologetic and provided a full refund, as well as a voucher for a future service.

Liz 1234Sydney

End of lease clean guarantee isn't real

I booked online an end of lease clean as there was a guarantee of a bond refund and that it would be up to the standard of my landlord.
It wasn't and the pictures clearly show this.
I sent these through to Paul's cleaning and have now spoken to three people within their customer service team who have told me that they cannot give me any update on when it would be re-cleaned.
Due to the lack of response and the new tenants moving in they have charged me another professional clean.
I am out of pocket $335. I may have well as left the place uncleaned.
Totally stressed out and devastated to use such an unprofessional company.
Do not use. It's not worth the hassle.

Levi Tsung

Levi TsungAU

Paul's cleaning Unreliable service

Booked ducted cleaning with this company and they changed the date and time four times!! They took money out of my credit card and can not provide the service!! This company is a S C A M!! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!

Gihee

GiheeRockdale

Unprofessional, unreliable service!!! Terrible!!

Booked 1 month in advance and made full payment for end of lease bond for tomorrow afternoon 31st July 2017 1pm. They rang and left voice message of cancellation this morning.
So stressful. Luckily found cleaner through real estate agent for Wednesday in last minute.

Professional

Reliable and fair price. Turned up on time and did a thorough job. I would recommend this service for carpets.

Great job!

Great job! Done quickly and efficiently, Ash was very respectful when entering and exiting our home. Would highly recommend :)

Sarika

SarikaSydney

Not worth it!!

Mxx

MxxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic result!!

The tenant previously engaged a carpet cleaner but received very bad result, which is make the carpet worst than before steam clean. So, I have to request the tenant engaged the second time steam clean.

Pauls cleaning provide a good result. At the end of the result,the bond refunded to the tenant.

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

Great job from start to finish!

Thank you so much, super easy booking service. My serviceman showed up early and completed the job quicker than I expected. The carpets look like new again. Fantastic service, thank you.

Good cleaning

The personal was nice. They did a good Job. Not perfect but pretty good. Definetly would horE again. Good Job.

airsolaja

airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On time and good service

They offered competitive prices, prompted and good service . The service answered my expectations and I have no complaints. Thank you.

Jack

JackSydney

Phenomenal​ Service

Would absolutely recommend, nothing has been too difficult or hard for them to undertake. It's been an especially complicated clean with a difficult real estate agent and Paul's Cleaning have been nothing but accommodating. Would definitely use on the next time!

Joy

JoyMelbourne

Great job! House is spotless. Will use them again.

The two guys did a great job on a older house whose cleaning was well overdue. Bathroom grot gone, stove shiny and not a dust in sight.
Most of the hard stains were removed and old carpets turned out looking almost new. Good price as well. Thank you.

Excellent work...

Great couple of lads with a great work ethic. My building manager had recently declared my oven the dirtiest in the block and the technician had refused to perform a minor fix on it until it was professionally cleaned. Ninety minutes and some serious elbow grease later and the oven was a million times better. I won't say like brand new as a team of 10 with a week's worth of effort couldn't have done that but for me it was worth every cent!

Steam cleaning service

With only 48 hours notice & on a Sunday, Pauls cleaning service were able to steam clean the carpets when I moved out of a rental property. They did a great job, were courteous & the price was as expected. I would recommend.

Looks New

Was hesitant about moving into an old rental however Pauls Cleaning made the carpets look and smell new again. The stains that were on the floor are hardly visible and it just feels germ free. Thank you! (and sorry for the three flights of stairs you had to climb!)