Melbourne, Sydney
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Paul's Cleaning

Dragana
DraganaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please Dont Book Paul’s Cleaning Service Ever Ever! Scammers!!!

• +5Thumbnail
Stephanie
Stephanie

Unacceptable.

good advice
good adviceSydney

Lousy cleaning

They did a terrible end of lease cleaning and we paid $$$ for it. I even forwarded them a copy of the lease agent’s report about their lousy cleaning and when I complained about it, they ask us for more money to clean it again. We have to reclean our apartment by ourselves. To think we paid them $$$ to do it

Jo Y
Jo Y

Very bad

I hired them for a End of Lease cleaning for my 2 bedroom unit and they did a half-arsed job. They left the top of the cupboard untouched, stains and dust still visible. I did not get my full bond back. My landlord laughed at me and said I got scammed by the cleaners. Seems like I did! I called them up to complain, but all they can give me was a discount voucher for future use. Why would I even want to use them for the next time or recommend them to anyone else? No way. Very dissatisfied.

Maddy
MaddyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

THE WORST CLEANING SERVICE EVER. DO NOT HIRE.

WORSE OVEN BBQ CLEANING EXPERIENCE EVER

Fraudulent business

Liz 1234Sydney

End of lease clean guarantee isn't real

I booked online an end of lease clean as there was a guarantee of a bond refund and that it would be up to the standard of my landlord.
It wasn't and the pictures clearly show this.
I sent these through to Paul's cleaning and have now spoken to three people within their customer service team who have told me that they cannot give me any update on when it would be re-cleaned.
Due to the lack of response and the new tenants moving in they have charged me another professional clean.
I am out of pocket $335. I may have well as left the place uncleaned.
Totally stressed out and devastated to use such an unprofessional company.
Do not use. It's not worth the hassle.

Levi Tsung
Levi TsungAU

Paul's cleaning Unreliable service

Booked ducted cleaning with this company and they changed the date and time four times!! They took money out of my credit card and can not provide the service!! This company is a S C A M!! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!

Gihee
GiheeRockdale

Unprofessional, unreliable service!!! Terrible!!

Booked 1 month in advance and made full payment for end of lease bond for tomorrow afternoon 31st July 2017 1pm. They rang and left voice message of cancellation this morning.
So stressful. Luckily found cleaner through real estate agent for Wednesday in last minute.

DISGUSTING service and unreliable

Don't bother booking them. They'll charge the "holding fee" off you and then reschedule per their convenience.

We booked for a weekend end of lease cleaning days in advance only to be called on the day to be told the service was unavailable. Don't bother with the "5 star" reviews. I read those too.
My card had been charged 425 and while you're prob going to get that refunded, just know when you reschedule in short notice, you'll be out 100s more and they don't even need to take responsibility for it.

Go elsewhere, you'll end up doing it anyway.

Would not recommend!

Feel very ripped off by the service given as they refused to comeback after calling them the same day as I wasn’t happy with the service provided. I have now been told its passed the 3-day guarantee and the cleaners refuse to come out to clean the apartment properly and unwilling to cooperate. Will now have to get another cleaning company in to get my bond back as the apartment has failed the end of lease inspection . Waste of money and waste of time.

Andrew
Andrew

Since then I have received a partial refund which I accepted.

Find out how Paul's Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Scammers! I learned the hard way!

Nht
NhtVictoria

Terrible service

I Paul's Cleaning Service to clean ours ducting system. After cleaning, vents are still dirty, heater and cooler unit not even touch as promised that both units will be clean and sanitize when I first contacted them for cleaning. Called and complain, team came out and said that the best they can do and walk away leaving it still dirty.

JJ7
JJ7Sydney, NSW

Worst Service EVER!!!!!!!!

Booked to do commercial cleaning job. Rang day prior to come earlier. On day rang saying 1 1/2 hours late. Then after I waited an hour for them someone called to say they wouldn't be coming. Horrific customer service. I wouldn't let them clean my shoes let alone my Preschool.