Paul's Cleaning

Paul's Cleaning (page 2 of 2)

Melbourne, Sydney
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Paul's Cleaning

Marcus
MarcusMelbourne

Terrible service

We used Paul's Cleaning because they were recommended by our real estate agent. This was a mistake.

We got them to do the end of lease cleaning service with "100% assurance to get your deposit back" and "no hidden costs". However, when the cleaners arrived we were told that carpet cleaning is not part of the "standard" service, it is only included in the "premium" service. So we had to pay another $100.

Then, after the real estate agent did the final inspection, we were told we had to remove the marks on the walls. Again, we were told by Paul's that this was not part of the standard service, and would cost an additional $150.

I find their claims very misleading and deceptive, and would not recommend them to anyone.

KLW
KLWVictoria

Not as good as I would of expected for the cost

The cleaners missed the wiping down the pantry or laundry.
Not worth the cost for what I got.
I wouldn't recommend

Not overly reliable

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

Not worth it!

Never try it waste of money. Was try house cleaning, charged too much, cleaner did not come on time. After and before cleaning look same.

Romy
RomySydney

Terrible - over priced - Don't waist your money

I paid extra for a "spring clean," They clearly rushed through the whole thing. There was hairs left in the bathroom, they didn't clean under the sink or behind the door. Terrible

Terrible service

Was told the Aprtment clean would be $290 and when they turned up they said it was a bigger job than they had thought and said it would be $450. I had spoken to them about the job and they were trying it on. I had to get another cleaner to come that day who charged me $250 for the same job. beware!

Tile/bath cleaning

The cleaning machine was bulky old and dirty - looks nothing like the compact sleak one in the advertised website. The bulky machine marked my bath and left a hairline crack along with a darkened spot. No I didn't bother communicating with the company - because what are they going to do? - replace my whole bath? - I doubt it, so I honestly can't be bothered wasting my time - lesson learnt!

Nate T.Paul's Cleaning

Worst organisation I have ever dealt with

Don't use them

Galina
GalinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional

Booked in a mattress cleaning service for today, 8:30 start. Waited 3 hours, no show! Rang the company and spoke with Summer, she was surprised that no one showed up and agreed that it was unacceptable. Told me she will call the cleaner and call me right back. 40 minutes later, still no call back. I tried calling back, now there's no answer, third time lucky, Bruce picks up and says he will find out the issue and call me right back. Again, no call back! At midday, after wasting half of my Saturday, rang back to cancel and all I got back from Summer is 'yes, of course we understand blah blah blah..' Terrible service!!

Nate T.Paul's Cleaning

They don't take responsibility for damaging your goods

Out of Pocket
Out of Pocket
sydney
sydneySydney, NSW

so terrible. Let us down on every level. Im 36 weeks pregnant and we are moving in next day. bot pro

Said yes and didn't for things, customer service were the worst part, turned up late. So expensive without even merely hitting the standard we would expect for prof cleaning.

Find out how Paul's Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Look elsewhere! Don't risk it with these guys!

Had a mattress cleaned with these guys, and they completely ruined it. Waterlogged mattress for now counting 6 days. They came again day 4 to remove another half bucket of water from the mattress. For a cleaning company they seem to know nothing about mould and how it grows in dark wet spaces as they think this is acceptable and expect me to keep waiting for it to dry. Each new person from the company that comes to inspect it agrees it was cleaned incorrectly and is damaged. Although this is the case each "supervisor" keeps delaying and waiting for them to come back to reassess. I'm now housing a mouldy mattress that I can't sleep on. Worst experience that is still yet to be resolved.

MouldyMattress
MouldyMattress
Angie
Angie

Don't Bother

Terrible service. Booked for an end of lease clean and quoted approximately $250 for 1 bedroom unit inc. 2 room carpet clean - they showed up late and seemed pretty clueless, "cleaned" within an hour and a half, charged me extra for window cleanings, after the carpets had dried and I could get back into the unit apparently it was too late! I had to haggle with multiple customer consultants for over a week to get a re-clean due to the poorly done job, even with photo evidence. During the re-clean they called me at work to pester me that they need more money to do the job properly. Save yourself the stress, don't even consider.

Victoria H
Victoria Hmelbourne

Very good service

Used for the end of lease they arrived a tad late but the service was quick and relatively pain less. I would recommend based on price. All in all not bad service

Nate T.Paul's Cleaning

Terrible job and attempted blackmail

Paid for an exit clean based on quote provided over the phone. They called me after the cleaners arrived and told me that they wouldn't honour their bond back guarantee because they found some black bits in the grout in the bathroom (I think they probably do this every time).
They neglected to clean under the fridge or oven, left white residue on the floors, didn't clean stairs or one of the rooms in the house, and didn't pick up my agent's calls when they were unhappy with the quality of the clean.
Definitely should be avoided!

Terrible service !!!

After cleaning the house, it's still so dusty and lots of garbage left in the house !! No bond back guarantee as well!!

Horrible, obvious fake 1 review people

Booked 2 cleaners, got a phone call. The person on the other end got a very clear detail of the house. Was quoted $315. Received a tonne of texts with this figure. When the cleaners came, an hour in (not any earlier) saying the job was now $500 and I could only get this. I asked why they were blackmailing me, and the guy said that they could do what they like since they had the power. With no time to get another cleaner I had to agree. Paul's is a complete scam, I would warn strongly never to ever use them or

Bel
BelMelbourne

Getting Carpets Cleaned Should Not Be This Hard

Kelvin Lee
Kelvin LeeMelbourne

Good Customer Service

Good follow up from Pauls and truly treat customer as top priority.
Recommended for those who seek great customer service in cleaning industry.

No One Attend!!!

We have made three times already to attend a house and make a quote. All three failed. No one even attend!

Very Disappointed.

The cleaning wasn't up to scratch. I emailed them and only received a generic response with no solution. The service is unreliable with no follow up.
I specifically asked for the panels in the bathroom to be cleaned and the previous owners hairs are still on them which means they haven't cleaned it.
The glass in the shower is still streaked.
There is stickiness on the panel as well.
I also asked that payment not be taken until I inspected the job, this has also been ignored.

JC
JCMelbourne

Let down

I booked an end of lease clean with Paul's Cleaning, giving them about a 6 days notice. The booking process was very smooth and professional. The night before our cleaner was due, we got a call asking if it would be OK to move the appointment back 1.5 hours due to a "glitch" in their system. Despite the time not being as convenient, we accepted the later time slot. However on the day of the clean we received a call 20 minutes before the cleaner was due to arrive, advising that they needed to push the clean back again another hour. They offered a discount, however as we were already at the property ready to let the cleaner in we found this inconvenience frustrating and disappointing. Will not be using this service in future.