Melbourne, Sydney
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Paul's Cleaning

Dragana
DraganaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please Dont Book Paul’s Cleaning Service Ever Ever! Scammers!!!

• +5Thumbnail
Stephanie
Stephanie

Unacceptable.

Chantelle V.
Chantelle V.Southwest, VIC

Excellent!

Affordable and a great job! well done guys. Very professional and hard working. Many thanks for great service. Would definitely use again. I would highly recommend them and will use them again.

After builders cleaning

Frank and Carlos did a fantastic job our tiled floors were full of grout plaster and paint which I had no way myself to get it off, we are more than happy with the job they did, we highly recommend them to anyone thanks guys !!!

good advice
good adviceSydney

Lousy cleaning

They did a terrible end of lease cleaning and we paid $$$ for it. I even forwarded them a copy of the lease agent’s report about their lousy cleaning and when I complained about it, they ask us for more money to clean it again. We have to reclean our apartment by ourselves. To think we paid them $$$ to do it

Jo Y
Jo Y

Very bad

I hired them for a End of Lease cleaning for my 2 bedroom unit and they did a half-arsed job. They left the top of the cupboard untouched, stains and dust still visible. I did not get my full bond back. My landlord laughed at me and said I got scammed by the cleaners. Seems like I did! I called them up to complain, but all they can give me was a discount voucher for future use. Why would I even want to use them for the next time or recommend them to anyone else? No way. Very dissatisfied.

Fantastic service

The couple who came to clean the Oven and bbq were friendly, professional and did a great job. They House was left clean and no mess left behind. Lovely people too.

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

Carpet came up to perfection as always this company

As always Ripper job
Call this guys and you will get results
Very professional
keep up the good work
Thanks Sam

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

Great cleaners and excellent customer service.

Very professional and they were always checking in with me that I was happy. They encouraged me to check their work and where there were things that were missed they were more than happy to redo it. They just wanted me to be happy with the finished job and I was very happy!

Sarah W
Sarah WSydney

Amazing service and incredible results!

Yesterday we booked our cooker and electric hob to be cleaned along with three bedroom carpets. The team turned up spot on time, managed to get the stained rings on the cook top off, the ovan gleamed and the carpets looked great. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.

Maddy
MaddyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

THE WORST CLEANING SERVICE EVER. DO NOT HIRE.

Michelle
Michelle

The oven is amazing and looks like it's brand new!

The communications from the company were excellent and the people they sent were very thorough. The oven is sparkling! We needed an oven clean as I am unable to reach down to get in there - and it's lovely!

We have booked the company for a spring clean and on for a regular clean, and I look forward to a sparkling house soon!

WORSE OVEN BBQ CLEANING EXPERIENCE EVER

Simply wonderful.

The cleaning. man was on time, courteous & left my kitchen in a tidy state. He completed the job in approximately 1 hour.

Kristy
KristySydney, NSW

Perfect weekly service

Our regular weekly service is fantastic. Always on time, great communication, trustworthy, friendly and great cleaners. They always are able to do extra random jobs weekly, which helps so much!