Melbourne, Sydney
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Paul's Cleaning

Would not recommend

Diana GSydney

Unprofessional, poor oven cleaning

Diana G

I would like to update my comments.
Paul's Customer Service team contacted me after learning of my dissatisfaction with their service. They seemed genuinely apologetic and provided a full refund, as well as a voucher for a future service.

Nate T.Paul's Cleaning

Please don't use this service. It's the worst.

Kris
KrisNSW, 2036

Terrible

I had my house cleaned today by paul's cleaning and it was terrible, one of the lady's was ok but the other didn't seem to know what she was doing I actually had to clean it again once they left. Would not recommend.

I have received a call back the day after publishing my review from Paul's customer service team in regards to my complaint, who offered me a fair solution that I am satisfied with and will consider giving them another go in the future. Thanks to great customer care.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Paul's Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Very bad service

poor service/unsatisfactory

i had carpet cleaning and walls cleaning. first of all i requested to change the date which they didnt adjusted. anyways the carpets are far below my expectation. and i had to tell the guys repeadtedly to remove the stains from walls but they have been in hurry. i didnt complain but sorry this time service wasnt satisfactory.

BHC
BHC

Terrible cleaning, terrible service

minkis
minkisVIC, 3000

Poor and slow cleaning service

Sim1
Sim1asked
Sydney

Has anyone used this company for tile and grout clean? Reading the reviews has me freaking out!

Dear Sim1,

We do offer Professional Tile and Grout cleaning service and we would be happy to assist you with it and provide you with our quotes. For more information, please contact us at 02 8310 4745, our customer service will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.

And when it's about reviews, we give great value to our customers' feedback as it helps us to constantly improve ourselves for the best.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!

Kind Regards,