Melbourne, Sydney
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Paul's Cleaning

Inconsistent service

Nate T.Paul's Cleaning

Acceptable job but could have more attention to detail

Paul's cleaning did an okay job on the focus areas being the kitchen and the toilets. However they could have asked what I would have liked to be thrown and what I would like to have kept. Also if I didn't point out the wardrobes were still dusty it would not have been picked up. The cleaners seemed a bit on the slow side for their hourly rate. All in all an okay job but leaves some room for improvement.

Sarika
SarikaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth it!!

Good job

They done a good job but I was expecting that they was gonna move the forniture to clean everywhere instead of work around it

Mediocre job

The kitchen stove was not polished, there were parts of the kitchen countertops that were not cleaned. And the stains on the carpet that i told them to clean was not cleaned. They finished really early which i thought seemed like a rushed job. They also left tupperware in the drawers which i instructed them to throwaway. All in all they didn't do the job which was promised in the website.

Nate T.Paul's Cleaning

Need to supervise this job

Considering my double ovens were not very dirty, there wasn't too much to do. But missed bits due to no oven light. Had to ask the cleaner to use the phone torch to see properly inside the oven. Seemed to be in a hurry to just get the job done fast.

Hamish
Hamish

all about what they won't do

although I negotiated a price based on no windows/carpets with the extra time to be taken in the garage and loft, the operator insisted he knew nothing about the loft and would only sweep out the garage i.e. no removal of dust/cobwebs etc. On the day of the clean he then demanded an additional $35 for something that was already supposed to be included - NOT happy as he had me over a barrel. The house clean was barely adequate and I had to polish marks off the s/steel sink & drainer just before the owner arrived for the final inspection. Would not use them again.

Joel S
Joel SSydney

Poorly skilled cleaning team, but good customer service

KLW
KLWVictoria

Not as good as I would of expected for the cost

The cleaners missed the wiping down the pantry or laundry.
Not worth the cost for what I got.
I wouldn't recommend

Not overly reliable

Victoria H
Victoria Hmelbourne

Very good service

Used for the end of lease they arrived a tad late but the service was quick and relatively pain less. I would recommend based on price. All in all not bad service

Kelvin Lee
Kelvin LeeMelbourne

Good Customer Service

Good follow up from Pauls and truly treat customer as top priority.
Recommended for those who seek great customer service in cleaning industry.

Sim1
Sim1asked
Sydney

Has anyone used this company for tile and grout clean? Reading the reviews has me freaking out!

Dear Sim1,

We do offer Professional Tile and Grout cleaning service and we would be happy to assist you with it and provide you with our quotes. For more information, please contact us at 02 8310 4745, our customer service will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.

And when it's about reviews, we give great value to our customers' feedback as it helps us to constantly improve ourselves for the best.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!

Kind Regards,