Melbourne, Sydney
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Paul's Cleaning

On time great service clean oven

Can recommend this service to clean your oven. On time and great job. Going to try the window clean next.

Michael
MichaelMelbourne

Good cleaning job

I was happy with the service expect the cleaners arrived hours after scheduled start time due to unforeseen circumstances (they did SMS me 15 minutes before the time I was allocated saying they would be late). However they did apologies and gave me a discount voucher for a future cleaning service. In the end they did a good job.

Good cleaning

The personal was nice. They did a good Job. Not perfect but pretty good. Definetly would horE again. Good Job.

Good Job!

I was happy with the services offered by Pauls Cleaning when they cleaned my oven and lounge; they were thorough, prompt and professional.

Find out how Paul's Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Friendly staff. Thorough job.

Made a booking in short notice. Received email and sms confirmation. Reasonably priced. Glad that the staff called to say he was running late, it shows that the company respects our time. Professional, polite and friendly. Very thorough carpet steam clean for end of lease job. Will recommend them.

Great job

Thank you for the great end of lease cleaning including carpets I received my bond back in full. And will recommend Paul's cleaning and will use again when vacating future rental property.

Great stuff! Well managed and effective.

It was what we wanted! Couldn't have asked for something more. It was a time well managed. So yeah happy about it.

Richard
RichardMelbourne

Excellent Service. Repeat Service Regularly Required

Garden maintenance required for small city plot. The gardener was excellent, and this particular person will be back as needed

Very good cleaners

Ali and his partner did a very good job on an End of Lease clean.
They were very accommodating and helpful- nothing was a problem.

Fast job, fuss free

Fuss free
Professional

Could have done better
- provide explanation of why some stains were not removed. Understand that the carpet is old but would be good to know if tea/wine stains can be removed at all or they can't be removed on an old light coloured carpet.

sarah
sarahsydney

Very Good service

Their cleaning service was really good. They came in time. Checked all the dirty places, did a fantastic job overall.

professional service

booked for carpet cleaning for the third time .i must say that its a reliable service as they use reasonable chemicals and the guy was so quick. i came back home from work and it was all done good. thanks once again

perfect service

yesterday had windows and blinds all done through pauls cleaning. a neighbour of mine recommended me.nodoubt good service. the lady was cooperated and the price was reasonable. will call them again soon. thanks

Lovely

i was sick of cleaning as wanted to get rid of spider webs and the dirt in my area not been used for long. i tried many times but i developed webs again after a week. had a cleaning service from pauls cleaning. they did so good job and the area loos amazing. will call them again. Thanks!

Perfect

Thanks to Pauls Cleaning Melbourne service. First of all customer service is excellent. They communicate well in time and pay heed to queries and complaints. I had end of lease cleaning through them second time. It was perfect. Strongly recommended guys. Thanks!

Sim1
Sim1asked
Sydney

Has anyone used this company for tile and grout clean? Reading the reviews has me freaking out!

Nate T.Paul's Cleaning

Dear Sim1,

We do offer Professional Tile and Grout cleaning service and we would be happy to assist you with it and provide you with our quotes. For more information, please contact us at 02 8310 4745, our customer service will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.

And when it's about reviews, we give great value to our customers' feedback as it helps us to constantly improve ourselves for the best.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!

Kind Regards,