Melbourne, Sydney
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Paul's Cleaning

Chantelle V.
Chantelle V.Southwest, VIC

Excellent!

Affordable and a great job! well done guys. Very professional and hard working. Many thanks for great service. Would definitely use again. I would highly recommend them and will use them again.

After builders cleaning

Frank and Carlos did a fantastic job our tiled floors were full of grout plaster and paint which I had no way myself to get it off, we are more than happy with the job they did, we highly recommend them to anyone thanks guys !!!

Fantastic service

The couple who came to clean the Oven and bbq were friendly, professional and did a great job. They House was left clean and no mess left behind. Lovely people too.

Review collected in partnership with Paul's Cleaning

Carpet came up to perfection as always this company

As always Ripper job
Call this guys and you will get results
Very professional
keep up the good work
Thanks Sam

Find out how Paul's Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Great cleaners and excellent customer service.

Very professional and they were always checking in with me that I was happy. They encouraged me to check their work and where there were things that were missed they were more than happy to redo it. They just wanted me to be happy with the finished job and I was very happy!

Sarah W
Sarah WSydney

Amazing service and incredible results!

Yesterday we booked our cooker and electric hob to be cleaned along with three bedroom carpets. The team turned up spot on time, managed to get the stained rings on the cook top off, the ovan gleamed and the carpets looked great. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.

Michelle
Michelle

The oven is amazing and looks like it's brand new!

The communications from the company were excellent and the people they sent were very thorough. The oven is sparkling! We needed an oven clean as I am unable to reach down to get in there - and it's lovely!

We have booked the company for a spring clean and on for a regular clean, and I look forward to a sparkling house soon!

Simply wonderful.

The cleaning. man was on time, courteous & left my kitchen in a tidy state. He completed the job in approximately 1 hour.

Kristy
KristySydney, NSW

Perfect weekly service

Our regular weekly service is fantastic. Always on time, great communication, trustworthy, friendly and great cleaners. They always are able to do extra random jobs weekly, which helps so much!

Customer seevice

We had our windows cleaned to an excellent standard. R was incredibly courteous and friendly. We will definitely use your services again.

Perfect job , beautiful team !

Excellent job done with the limited time frame, excellent team! Professional cleaning , very orgnsised , even coped with last order change, thank you !

Susieb
SusiebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just like new

Truly I couldn't believe what a great job Tong did. Highly recommend!
Do yourself a favour and get someone in to do your oven too!

Find out how Paul's Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

A Fantastic cleaning job!

A well named group! The cleaning job done when we recently moved from our 52 year residence in our home was perfect, we are more than thrilled! Fantastic!!

Perfect! Life savers!!

Very quick and good attention to removing dust which I asked them to focus on. In and out in an hour.

Melissa
MelissaSydney

Great job. Very happy.

Wanted a spring clean for my apartment and was very happy I might even consider a regular service. The carpet is much cleaner and fresher and the hard-to-get spots on my window sills and blinds are now sparkling. The service was friendly and I appreciated the text message updates regarding arrival time. Thank you!

Sim1
Sim1asked
Sydney

Has anyone used this company for tile and grout clean? Reading the reviews has me freaking out!

Dear Sim1,

We do offer Professional Tile and Grout cleaning service and we would be happy to assist you with it and provide you with our quotes. For more information, please contact us at 02 8310 4745, our customer service will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.

And when it's about reviews, we give great value to our customers' feedback as it helps us to constantly improve ourselves for the best.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!

Kind Regards,