Pauls Full Cream

Pauls Full Cream

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pauls? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
Sgee
SgeeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Off flavour every time

This company is doing something dodgy with their milk. The way they store it, or something. I’m not sure but 100% of the time when I make a coffee with it, it’s revolting and the coffee itself just tastes entirely like off milk. I won’t be buying Paul’s anymore until they can guarantee they’ve changed whatever it is that they clearly would know they are doing wrong. Whatever loophole it is you’re jumping through to save dollars, it makes your milk taste disgusting and I strongly believe it’s out of date before it’s use by due to something the company is doing with it.

Purchased in for $6.

SweetPea89
SweetPea89Darwin, NT

Pauls is the choice for you

The creamiest milk you can buy, that helps the farmers and not the major food chains

Purchased at Coles for $5.70.

Panther
PantherSydney, NSW

Always tastes spoilt

Why do i keep buying pauls?Just bought a fresh farmhouse milk and it tastes like 3 day old milk at best,sorry pauls no more purchases from me

Purchased in for $5.

Shakya J.
Shakya J.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Upsets my stomach

I have asked my doctor why some milk makes my feel sick after drinking it and others don't. She explain it had something to do with the way different companies make it and the cows it comes from. Something to do with Casein protein, which I din't really understand. Our local cafe where I have always bought coffee changed to dairy farmers milk and I started feeling sick. I enquired if they had changed their coffee and was told no, the milk, that is when I started investigating. So I can't drink Pauls or Dairy Farmers milk, but I can have A2 or our local made milk Cooloola Milk.

Purchased in for $5.

Milk

Find out how Pauls Full Cream compares to other Milk

Andy
AndyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Farmhouse gold- non-homogenised

I started buying this over 2 years ago. At first you could turn it upside down and the cream would hold the milk back. You can see this in a you tube video if you type in farmhouse gold. There does not seem hardly any cream at the top for over a year now. I rang farmhouse 16 months ago and they said it was due to the hot weather. I gave it a chance for over another year and it has not changed. I now buy another non-homogenised product which does not have added cream in the ingredients list.

THIS MILK IS SO GOOD.

It taste like how mild should be/how it used to be. All time favourite. Definitely recommend this milk. Loved it, and garenteed you will too :)

Jay
Jay

ok

The milk is ok. Noticed it gets spoiled very easily and foam does not form.
Has a distinct taste which I do not like.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Maddy G
Maddy GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pauls Full Cream milk is the best!

I have found the perfect milk. I tried about 12 different full cream milk varieties and Pauls is far superior.I use it in my milk Frother with my espresso coffee machine each morning and it froths perfectly, it tastes awesome. It's creamier than others and tastes the most natural. Quite a few other milks have hints of other flavors going on but Pauls taste great, love it.

adam c
adam cMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

clear skin no pimples nice taste

I find this is the only milk that doesn't cause me to flare up or have pimples. Must be less hormones or less processing or something.

Milk

Find out how Pauls Full Cream compares to other Milk

dowant
dowantAU

OK

This is a good effort from Pauls at providing a full cream milk with a great taste and a decent amount of protein and calcium. It's not the best out there, though.
Good, trustworthy product. It tastes really nice and is good for the whole family. You can use it with pretty much anything and you'll definitely like the taste.
It's a little fattier than its competitors and it doesn't really do anything to differentiate itself in the market. I find A2 and Pura to offer better full cream milks, so I only try this one when I can't find the others in stock.

Timledgepoint