Pauls Goat's

Pauls Goat's

Charlotte

Charlotte

Goat milk Addict

I’m addicted to this brand of Goats milk and I don’t like any others. Goat milk is an acquired taste The first time I ever tried it I nearly spat it on the floor but now I drink 3 litres a week and crave it! It may take 2 or 3 times to get used to it .This brand doesn’t smell and digests really well . It’s quite mild compared to other brands and is best served cold. I love the stuff!

Purchased in February 2021 for $5.30.

Tastes natural

Paul’s goats milk is better than other goats milk in the market. The packaging is not impressive but tastes really natural. We were fed with fresh goats milk as parents had a goat at home.
Please increase the supply as it is not available all the time

Purchased at Coles Online for $5.00.

great taste

i love this milk in my coffee! nice taste, creamy, makes a difference. i have tried goat milk of other brands but this one is my fav

Milk

Find out how Pauls Goat's compares to other Milk

KatrinaPort macquarie

Best tasting goats milk out there

Love the taste is very creamy and doesn't have an after taste like some goats milk does. As I am intolerant to cows milk it's been great.

Great milk

I love this milk. Of course not everyone will like the taste of goat's milk, and I have certainly had goat's milk in the past that I can't drink as the taste has been much stronger. This is quite a mild tasting goat's milk and I find it perfectly enjoyable. As taste is a personal and subjective thing don't be put off by the negative reviews. You must try it for yourself and decide.

sarah.bakes

sarah.bakesAU

Great for eczema sufferers!

I changed my daughter over to goats milk as she suffers from eczema. Her eczema has cleared up and she is so much happier!
Looks, smells and tastes just like normal full cream milk :)
Little bit expensive, but definitely worth the money for my daughter's sake.

Village

Villageasked

Can you give this to 13 month baby just weaning from breast?

Katrina

Yes, my aunt has given this goats milk to both her children after they had been weaned. They have both loved it and been fine. It's very gentle on the tummy and easily digestible. As with all dairy you still must be mindful of allergies, so if unsure check with your doctor. But if you child has had yourgurt, custard, or other dairy then it should be fine.

CategoryMilk