Paul's Warehouse Physical store

Paul's Warehouse Physical store (page 2 of 2)

Vivienne

VivienneHobart

Terrible customer service.

Shoe authenticity

Shopped in store at West Gosford .Young people totally disinterested in any older customers. .When i got home and checked my purchased New Balance joggers out compared to my others from Athletes foot i was left in doubt as to their authenticity. CODES scratched out on tongue of each shoe and inside finished no better than my $30 Payless joggers. I will be ringing store for answers and also contacting fair trading with my concerns. If products are imitations they should be labelled as such.If they are found to be imitation i will definitely be taking action as to why they are not sold as such. I do nit like being ripped off. If im wrong ill own it and stand corrected .

Jdn

JdnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The local dump is cleaner

Just returned from Paul's in adelaide wow over priced garbage is to say the least staff that lie and are clearly not happy working there.i questioned why there warehouse prices are higher than leading sports stores well what do you know no response be warned stay far far far away from them or get burnt

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Paul's Warehouse Physical store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Bob The Builder

Bob The BuilderSydney, NSW

10 years and never had an issue

Worst staff in any business.. Fake brands

Adidas shoes print wearing off after 2 days. Staff were the most unhelpful I've ever encountered in any business. My opinion is they sell fake brands. Avoid Thornton store at all costs.

KIM

KIMKILLARNEY VALE

Unexchangeable

Beware - they won't exchange or refund...

I spent $120 on Nikes that felt great instore but after a gym session had +pain from too much arch support. Pauls said 'No' to a return or exchange. I also got blisters from the Havies I bought - I can't help but think their products are factory rejects...

Ron

RonHunter Region, NSW

Awful service

Went to thornton store expecting to buy 2 pairs of shoes to only walk out with nothing. Firstly the staff looked like 13 yr olds who had no concept of customer service, in fact they changed the price of some shoes in front of customers with a texta right after someone brought that pair of shoes thinking it was less than it was! Then had a quiet argument about if they should tell the customer or not! Seriously! So after asking the 13yr olds for my size in 4 different pairs of shoes (12) they didn't have my size in any of them! The clothing there is for smaller people or people who like spray on clothes if you're bigger than a large.

d w

d wcentral coast

Worst customer service

They forget customers make the place operate, so a hello would help. Worst customer service anywhere and it makes me not want to buy there stuff.

Jasper

JasperMelbourne

I will definitely go back again

Very personalized service, staff was extremely helpful and took the time to address my questions and understanding my needs before offering products.

Personalised, friendly, went through extra mile

Dealt with 3 different sales staff today, all of them busted their faces trying to help me, and my fussy toddler looking for shoes. Left with the perfect pairs of runners, they explained all the labels, costs and how the pricing worked. As an extremely fussy, particular and easy to offend person, I would happily come back to this store.

Great deals, great service!

I went to the Adelaide store yesterday looking to purchase a new pair of runners. I was greeted by a friendly lady working there and she helped me until I found a pair of shoes. She was magnificent and introduced me to the buy one get one free offer. I ended up spending $120 on two pairs of runners... Bargain!

LK

LKaDELAIDE

Excellent Bargains on at the moment!

Went to the store on Grote St, Adelaide, SA. Brilliant sale on at the moment. Found a number of tops for work & running shoes at bargain prices. Happy happy happy.

Unhappy customer

I think paul wearhouse should learn to have there sales clear so you they wouldnt have annoyed customers with this buy on get one free stuff like if your gonner post sales at least have it in clear writting.

Never Again.

Footwear Shops & Brands

My husband and I went to the Canberra store over near DFO yesterday afternoon and were served by a nice young man called [name removed], who gave us wonderful, helpful and friendly service. There were lots of stock to choose from. We also didn't have to wait to be served. We will most definitely go back.
lots to choose from

Terrible service

Went to pauls in dandenong after phoning up just to check if they fit kids shoes.yes was the answer. Very disappointing when we got there no fitting available. Pauls need to put people in there that know qwhat they are doing not young people who ate not interested. NB shoes are cheaper at the NB factory and fit.

Not cheap and people there have no idea

Sportymum

SportymumSydney

Great after service

I bought a pair of soccer boots (well known brand) for my son from Paul's Warehouse in Parramatta , after him wearing them twice the boots gave my son some terrible blisters. I returned to the store with the boots and explained the situation to the store manager , she was more than helpful and assisted us in finding another pair of boots for my son. She also contacted the supplier on our behalf, and within 24 hours and was able to offer us a refund on the first pair of boots. I was more than happy with this outcome as I thought I would not be able to return the boots since they had been worn. We shop regularly at this store and have always found the staff to be very helpful and knowledgeable.