Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A bit deceiving

We had been here once before and got some good bargains. But the sale that was advertised this weekend 6/7 October was quite deceiving. Things were advertised as being 70% off were on the racks but when it came time to pay at the register in fine print it said these prices weren't available until 2019. If that was the case they shouldn't have been out . Very deceptive

Shoe authenticity

Shopped in store at West Gosford .Young people totally disinterested in any older customers. .When i got home and checked my purchased New Balance joggers out compared to my others from Athletes foot i was left in doubt as to their authenticity. CODES scratched out on tongue of each shoe and inside finished no better than my $30 Payless joggers. I will be ringing store for answers and also contacting fair trading with my concerns. If products are imitations they should be labelled as such.If they are found to be imitation i will definitely be taking action as to why they are not sold as such. I do nit like being ripped off. If im wrong ill own it and stand corrected .

Beware - they won't exchange or refund...

I spent $120 on Nikes that felt great instore but after a gym session had +pain from too much arch support. Pauls said 'No' to a return or exchange. I also got blisters from the Havies I bought - I can't help but think their products are factory rejects...

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Paul's Warehouse Physical store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands