• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)

Pauls warehouse prospect. Great.

This store is great but you must go in person. The stock changes often. Goes down in price after a Certain time. I love it. Got winter skirts shoes tops and excellent accessories today. You need to keep an eye on What you want. And need time to look

Bob The Builder

Bob The BuilderSydney, NSW

10 years and never had an issue

Jasper

JasperMelbourne

I will definitely go back again

Very personalized service, staff was extremely helpful and took the time to address my questions and understanding my needs before offering products.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Paul's Warehouse Physical store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Personalised, friendly, went through extra mile

Dealt with 3 different sales staff today, all of them busted their faces trying to help me, and my fussy toddler looking for shoes. Left with the perfect pairs of runners, they explained all the labels, costs and how the pricing worked. As an extremely fussy, particular and easy to offend person, I would happily come back to this store.

Great deals, great service!

I went to the Adelaide store yesterday looking to purchase a new pair of runners. I was greeted by a friendly lady working there and she helped me until I found a pair of shoes. She was magnificent and introduced me to the buy one get one free offer. I ended up spending $120 on two pairs of runners... Bargain!

LK

LKaDELAIDE

Excellent Bargains on at the moment!

Went to the store on Grote St, Adelaide, SA. Brilliant sale on at the moment. Found a number of tops for work & running shoes at bargain prices. Happy happy happy.

My husband and I went to the Canberra store over near DFO yesterday afternoon and were served by a nice young man called [name removed], who gave us wonderful, helpful and friendly service. There were lots of stock to choose from. We also didn't have to wait to be served. We will most definitely go back.
lots to choose from

Sportymum

SportymumSydney

Great after service

I bought a pair of soccer boots (well known brand) for my son from Paul's Warehouse in Parramatta , after him wearing them twice the boots gave my son some terrible blisters. I returned to the store with the boots and explained the situation to the store manager , she was more than helpful and assisted us in finding another pair of boots for my son. She also contacted the supplier on our behalf, and within 24 hours and was able to offer us a refund on the first pair of boots. I was more than happy with this outcome as I thought I would not be able to return the boots since they had been worn. We shop regularly at this store and have always found the staff to be very helpful and knowledgeable.