Online store, Physical store

1.1

Darren Russo
Darren RussoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ripped off PayPal no help either

Purchased a pair of shoes from Paul's Warehouse through PayPal and received socks. Reported that to PayPal and they go in favour of the seller due to they have proof of sending a item not shoes but socks. Unreal obviously PayPal know what's going on but choose to do nothing. Not happy

Annoyed
AnnoyedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered ASICS.......received a pair of socks :(

Do not use this online store as it's a scam. I ordered some ASICS Gel Quickwalk..or so I thought..today my parcel turned up......it was a cheap pair of socks.

SCAM SCAM!!!

Ordered from Paul's Warehouse USA Outlet website on the 15/10 and received an email confirming my order with a tracking no. Emailed seller to confirm order and tracking as the email seemed shady. NO REPLY!
After several emails, I received no response.
Can't believe I fell for this!!! Lucky I paid with PayPal so will hopefully get my money back through Buyer Protection. Their website has also been shut down.
UPDATE: 31/10 BEWARE - their website is STILL OPERATING under this name nowhttps://www.vision-direct.com.au/
LET'S PROTECT OUR COUNTRY AND PEOPLE - REPORT THESE GUYS TO SCAM WATCH!!!!
UPDATE : 11/11/20 - My socks arrived today

Store LocationONLINE

Scumbags....

Ugh...scammed. First time for me and I feel dirty, and ashamed.
It's scary how legitimate the website seemed.
On the positive side, NAB were really cool at processing my complaint.
Now to break the news to heartbroken teen.....
Halfwits - I hope justice is served

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Just confirming what everyone else has already posted. this is 100% a scam and there is no way to contact this company, im having trouble getting a refund from my bank too. I received a fake tracking number, the email address seems fake too.
Stay away at all costs. Not worth the risk.

Scam Alert

I placed an order on September 25, I had not received a confirmation of my order or any updates of my order. I looked at my bank statement and it states the payment deducted was from KnifeCentre not Paul’s Warehouse. I have tried multiple times to contact them online and the form will not submit. I have also tried to call the Adelaide number, which states it’s not connected. I am now trying to get a refund from my bank. I’m glad I didn’t spend as much as I was initially going to spend. Absolute Scam, waste of money.

JBZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAM ALERT!!

Ordered & paid over $100 Aud from online store, no follow up confirmed & unable to contact as option is unavailable on website. Absolute SCAM have no idea how this has not been shut down.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

SCAM - Do Not Use Website!

Tracking on item siad it was delivered to a house in Portland when it was meant to he coming to Australia! Item never arrived, no response after multiple attempts to contact via email, Facebook and contact portal on the website. Was unable to get a refund... zero stars.

joshnjess05
joshnjess05Central, SA

Rubbish rip off scam

Got sucked into this website without reading reviews first. Bought $290 worth of shoes and close to a month later a pair of cheap socks came with the same tracking number as I was given for the shoes. Lucky I paid through PayPal and hopefully I will get my cash back. Pure scam website...Save yourself a massive hassle and do not buy from this site. Even the official paul's warehouse page says it's a scam.!!

Store LocationPaul's warehouse online store

Sascha Hyland
Sascha HylandMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fraudulent, do not order from here!

I ordered two pairs of sneakers online at the start of a July, and after waiting over two months finally received a package from China with tracking matching my confirmation email from Paul’s Warehouse. I was shocked to open it and find a pair of iPods, but no sneakers! Ridiculous! I have had no responses to my follow up. Do not order from this site!

Kerry F.
Kerry F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Outright fraud .dont order

Doesn’t even deserve 1 star...:(
I ordered converse shoes online for My daughter ($77au).
She needed them pretty quick as her shoes were worn out.
At no point did it state that they were being shipped from China. I assumed australian warehouse.
1 month later I am still waiting. Looked up tracking number and still in China. Bloody disgraceful and very very poor service. They don’t even reply to emails. I now need to go and purchase my daughter another pair of shoes from Australia. . Disgraceful and pure fraud .

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

One star is not low enough to represent my displeasure with this company!

I purchased a pair of shoes for my son from the online store one-month ago. Soon thereafter, I discovered that the item was being dispatched from China, instead of one of their Australian stores. This was the first of many problems, as nowhere during the transaction was it indicated that international shipping was involved. I checked the tracking number today, only to find that my item is still at a port in China.

I have not received any replies to my emails to the contact address provided, which, incidentally, is not managed by Paul's Warehouse but instead a distribution center.

Paul's Warehouse was once a decent place to find uncommon bargains. It is now just borderline fraudulent.

Mick N.
Mick N.Canberra 2600, ACT

Dont order online its a scam!

Ordred some sneakers, waited, got socks. This is a scam. stay away! It also came from China so think about that too. Also ALL contact emails are terrible. They will not get back to you.

James Craigie
James CraigieSydney, NSW

Second hand shoes

I visited the homebush store today. I've never visited Pauls Warehouse so thought it might be worth a visit how wrong could I be. I was extremely shocked at the condition of this shop it is a health hazard it absolutely stinks. The clothing is in terrible condition and looks like its been worn in other words second hand. I looked for a pair of shoes and was shocked to find that most of the shoes had visible wear and tear like they had been worn multiple times. Whoever owns Pauls Warehouse should be ashamed of themselves its an absolute joke I will never go back.

Store LocationI didn't purchase any thing
SizingVery large

Rude customer service

In Rockdale store today picked few things and went to request price check and pay, got told that all long sleeve items not reduced despite having two big racks marked $5. Person on the counter extremely rude and argumentative really doubt she had any customer training. Unable to know how to use listening skills or hear the me as a customer kept interpreting. Apparently they have instructions that any long sleeve item with date August 18 they can sell for $5, this off course known to staff not to customers. Terrible. As she was rude, I asked for a manager and listen to the SHOCK she was the store manger, what an example to others working with her and poor customers. She refused to give her name. Worst experience ever.

Store LocationRockdale Sydney