Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for Paul's Warehouse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4

Darren Russo
Darren RussoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ripped off PayPal no help either

Purchased a pair of shoes from Paul's Warehouse through PayPal and received socks. Reported that to PayPal and they go in favour of the seller due to they have proof of sending a item not shoes but socks. Unreal obviously PayPal know what's going on but choose to do nothing. Not happy

SJB
SJBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAMMERS - DO NOT BUY

Bought Nike runners....received pair of socks. Fraud claim currently on foot....
Paypal no help either and continue to support these fraudsters.

Annoyed
AnnoyedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered ASICS.......received a pair of socks :(

Do not use this online store as it's a scam. I ordered some ASICS Gel Quickwalk..or so I thought..today my parcel turned up......it was a cheap pair of socks.

Disappointed
DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAM..no refund from PayPal

Site looked great, excellent prices....but I received a pair of socks instead of runners. As paypal have tracking they will not reimburse. Am fighting again to get my money back.

Danielle C.
Danielle C.

SCAM! do not purchase from

Purchased shoes 3 weeks ago, was sent tracking number with US address. What a huge waste of $300. They do not respond to any contact. PayPal wasn't available at the time, so I used credit card, will be unlikely to recoup money :/

Maisy
MaisyVictoria

Scam website do not order

ordered converse shoes and paid for them online was sent very dodgy looking order confirmation and then a shipping receipt with tracking number. Tracking number was for an address in USA. Website is now down.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

SCAM SCAM!!!

Ordered from Paul's Warehouse USA Outlet website on the 15/10 and received an email confirming my order with a tracking no. Emailed seller to confirm order and tracking as the email seemed shady. NO REPLY!
After several emails, I received no response.
Can't believe I fell for this!!! Lucky I paid with PayPal so will hopefully get my money back through Buyer Protection. Their website has also been shut down.
UPDATE: 31/10 BEWARE - their website is STILL OPERATING under this name nowhttps://www.vision-direct.com.au/
LET'S PROTECT OUR COUNTRY AND PEOPLE - REPORT THESE GUYS TO SCAM WATCH!!!!
UPDATE : 11/11/20 - My socks arrived today

Store LocationONLINE

Scumbags....

Ugh...scammed. First time for me and I feel dirty, and ashamed.
It's scary how legitimate the website seemed.
On the positive side, NAB were really cool at processing my complaint.
Now to break the news to heartbroken teen.....
Halfwits - I hope justice is served

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Just confirming what everyone else has already posted. this is 100% a scam and there is no way to contact this company, im having trouble getting a refund from my bank too. I received a fake tracking number, the email address seems fake too.
Stay away at all costs. Not worth the risk.

Scam Alert

I placed an order on September 25, I had not received a confirmation of my order or any updates of my order. I looked at my bank statement and it states the payment deducted was from KnifeCentre not Paul’s Warehouse. I have tried multiple times to contact them online and the form will not submit. I have also tried to call the Adelaide number, which states it’s not connected. I am now trying to get a refund from my bank. I’m glad I didn’t spend as much as I was initially going to spend. Absolute Scam, waste of money.

JBZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAM ALERT!!

Ordered & paid over $100 Aud from online store, no follow up confirmed & unable to contact as option is unavailable on website. Absolute SCAM have no idea how this has not been shut down.

Laina M.
Laina M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAM WEBSITE - BEWARE!

I've made a report to Scamwatch. Website looks real, but confirmation email had dodgy English and tracking is a sham. Beware! Overseas scammers charged me a transaction fee too. No product received.

Store LocationPaul's Warehouse Outlet (online)

SCAM - Do Not Use Website!

Tracking on item siad it was delivered to a house in Portland when it was meant to he coming to Australia! Item never arrived, no response after multiple attempts to contact via email, Facebook and contact portal on the website. Was unable to get a refund... zero stars.

joshnjess05
joshnjess05Central, SA

Rubbish rip off scam

Got sucked into this website without reading reviews first. Bought $290 worth of shoes and close to a month later a pair of cheap socks came with the same tracking number as I was given for the shoes. Lucky I paid through PayPal and hopefully I will get my cash back. Pure scam website...Save yourself a massive hassle and do not buy from this site. Even the official paul's warehouse page says it's a scam.!!

Store LocationPaul's warehouse online store
Maz
MazSydney, NSW

Fraudulent site - DO NOT ORDER ONLINE THIS SITE

All a scam! Do NOT place an order on this website. I ordered two pairs of runners and tried to cancel activity by PayPal on the same day after not receiving an order confirmation, but it was too late. Have been trying to rectify this issue through PayPal and getting no where. Received a tracking number and parcel that almost made it legit, except parcel says socks. Definitely not opening it since it says 'Delivery from China'. Worst experience EVER!