Paul's Warehouse

Paul's Warehouse (page 2 of 10)

Online store, Physical store

Kellie

KellieSydney, NSW

SCAM!!!!!

my order says it has been delivered to my front porch in salt lake city only issue is that i live in sydney
cant contact anyone and now i have to wait to see if i can get a refund through my bank

Store Locationonline
SizingVery small

Scam!!!!

Scam!!!!
Do not buy from Paul’s Warehouse online, the real company doesn’t have an online shop. The website linked on the Facebook page is a fake shop. Purchased 3 pairs of runners, fake shipping number sent and never received my items. They do not respond to emails.
Now trying to get my money back from the bank.

Laina M.

Laina M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAM WEBSITE - BEWARE!

I've made a report to Scamwatch. Website looks real, but confirmation email had dodgy English and tracking is a sham. Beware! Overseas scammers charged me a transaction fee too. No product received.

Store LocationPaul's Warehouse Outlet (online)

Find out how Paul's Warehouse compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

SCAM - Do Not Use Website!

Tracking on item siad it was delivered to a house in Portland when it was meant to he coming to Australia! Item never arrived, no response after multiple attempts to contact via email, Facebook and contact portal on the website. Was unable to get a refund... zero stars.

joshnjess05

joshnjess05Central, SA

Rubbish rip off scam

Got sucked into this website without reading reviews first. Bought $290 worth of shoes and close to a month later a pair of cheap socks came with the same tracking number as I was given for the shoes. Lucky I paid through PayPal and hopefully I will get my cash back. Pure scam website...Save yourself a massive hassle and do not buy from this site. Even the official paul's warehouse page says it's a scam.!!

Store LocationPaul's warehouse online store
LH Ahmed

LH Ahmed

Online Payment Fraud

Maz

MazSydney, NSW

Fraudulent site - DO NOT ORDER ONLINE THIS SITE

All a scam! Do NOT place an order on this website. I ordered two pairs of runners and tried to cancel activity by PayPal on the same day after not receiving an order confirmation, but it was too late. Have been trying to rectify this issue through PayPal and getting no where. Received a tracking number and parcel that almost made it legit, except parcel says socks. Definitely not opening it since it says 'Delivery from China'. Worst experience EVER!

Zeeshan

ZeeshanSydney, NSW

After 2 months wrong item sent. They expect me to accept that.

After 2 months of waiting for $147 of shoes, they sent Rayban plastic glasses which I can't use or even gift. Luckily could get them reply but all they wanted me to accept the item or only 45% refund. I thought I was buying in oz but turned out not in oz. Dodgy as. Worst ever. If there was only a way to make them pay for what they did? I want my money back. Also the web site is taken down. No website where I made the purchase.

Store LocationPaul's Warehouse USA outlet online
Sascha Hyland

Sascha HylandMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fraudulent, do not order from here!

I ordered two pairs of sneakers online at the start of a July, and after waiting over two months finally received a package from China with tracking matching my confirmation email from Paul’s Warehouse. I was shocked to open it and find a pair of iPods, but no sneakers! Ridiculous! I have had no responses to my follow up. Do not order from this site!

Tumbleweed

TumbleweedAustralian Capital Territory

Pauls warehouse are fraudulent

I ordered 2 pairs of ASICs runners in mid July - one pair was for a birthday - date has passed. Its now near the end of August and I am still waiting. There has been no action on the tracking since 1 August. I have emailed the so called 'Pauls' people and there is no reply - I had no idea I wasn't ordering locally at the time and so I also was hit with a fee for the purchase from my bank. I am appalled. I will be contacting my bank and getting the transaction cancelled and the fee reimbursed. In these COVID times money is tight and I am out of pocket the whole amount and no shoes - makes them very exy given they don't exist. Do not order anything off this shonky company.

Didn’t receive purchase

Made a purchase worth $225 from the Australian online store and didn’t receive a receipt/shipment. Tried to contact the company - no reply to emails, no phone number to call. Haven’t received my order

Store LocationPaul’s warehouse online outlet
Mark M.

Mark M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s not an online store if you can’t transact on it

Cannot process orders
Cannot amend or delete orders, they just sit on your account “pending”
Cannot read or reply to emails.
Honestly no point having a website if it’s not functional.
It’s the worst ‘online store’ I’ve ever come across.

Naina

NainaSydney, NSW

Fraud , its scam

Hi there,
Ordered Nike women’s airmax which value of $110 Aus and got raybon sunglass (is this joke ?) its a scam ! I email them but no response at all so stay away guys

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Kerry F.

Kerry F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Outright fraud .dont order

Doesn’t even deserve 1 star...:(
I ordered converse shoes online for My daughter ($77au).
She needed them pretty quick as her shoes were worn out.
At no point did it state that they were being shipped from China. I assumed australian warehouse.
1 month later I am still waiting. Looked up tracking number and still in China. Bloody disgraceful and very very poor service. They don’t even reply to emails. I now need to go and purchase my daughter another pair of shoes from Australia. . Disgraceful and pure fraud .

Store LocationOnline
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

One star is not low enough to represent my displeasure with this company!

I purchased a pair of shoes for my son from the online store one-month ago. Soon thereafter, I discovered that the item was being dispatched from China, instead of one of their Australian stores. This was the first of many problems, as nowhere during the transaction was it indicated that international shipping was involved. I checked the tracking number today, only to find that my item is still at a port in China.

I have not received any replies to my emails to the contact address provided, which, incidentally, is not managed by Paul's Warehouse but instead a distribution center.

Paul's Warehouse was once a decent place to find uncommon bargains. It is now just borderline fraudulent.

Mick N.

Mick N.Canberra 2600, ACT

Dont order online its a scam!

Ordred some sneakers, waited, got socks. This is a scam. stay away! It also came from China so think about that too. Also ALL contact emails are terrible. They will not get back to you.

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Bargains to be had if you have the time

Store LocationRockdale
SizingTrue to size
peter

peterHobart, TAS

Out of Stock

Although it looks like a lot of variety on offer I have always end up disappointed on several occasions as they never seem to have wide fittings 2E for my feet . I buy my shoes online now.

Store LocationMoonah
James Craigie

James CraigieSydney, NSW

Second hand shoes

I visited the homebush store today. I've never visited Pauls Warehouse so thought it might be worth a visit how wrong could I be. I was extremely shocked at the condition of this shop it is a health hazard it absolutely stinks. The clothing is in terrible condition and looks like its been worn in other words second hand. I looked for a pair of shoes and was shocked to find that most of the shoes had visible wear and tear like they had been worn multiple times. Whoever owns Pauls Warehouse should be ashamed of themselves its an absolute joke I will never go back.

Store LocationI didn't purchase any thing
SizingVery large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Pauls warehouse prospect. Great.

This store is great but you must go in person. The stock changes often. Goes down in price after a Certain time. I love it. Got winter skirts shoes tops and excellent accessories today. You need to keep an eye on What you want. And need time to look

Store LocationProspect