Paul's Warehouse

Paul's Warehouse (page 4 of 10)

Online store, Physical store

Second hand shoes

Today 15/12/18 I purchased 3 pairs of shoes
Unknown to me the pair on the sale table is second hand the left shoe has a hole on the inside heel , the kind you get from wear
The right shoe that I tried on is in a new condition
When I called to explain what had happened I was told that’s what you get from a sale item and there is no exchange or refund so now I have a pair of shoes that I will have to throw away

False advertising and staff have unprofessional customer service skills. 2nd Dec 2018

emm

emmSydney

So much to choose from! RATE 3.5/5

Find out how Paul's Warehouse compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Extremely cheap and decent employees

I bought this bomber jacket that was supposed to be 206$ from perry ellis, but at pauls warehouse they were 25$. They sell 20 dollars authetic vans and so much other treasure you can dig. Employees are mostly helpful, you might run into one or 2 impatient ones but it's rare in Melbourne shops.

Rude staff , shop is armageddon in layout, cleanliness, assistance, and locating items and signage.

I brought a pair of shoes that i was informed could not change as over 2 weeks. They were in the box, unworn but clearly faulty. I hadnt checked them till i went to wear them 3 weeks later. Glue and hole gap between material and seam of rubber.

Staff do not assist. They all socialise with each other. They turn the other way if they see someone coming to ask for help. I was so overwhelmed in this filthy gigantic and confusing store i just ended up selecting a box in my size and getting out of there. After i lined up in a 36 people deep line.

Rockdale store.

Great Bargains, customer service is not ideal.

I've been a regular customer since past 10 years, this store has some wonderful bargains and had no issues with authinticity of the products. However, it is a run out product store which sells the run out models which are atleast 1-2 years old stock.
The customer service is not ideal, especially if you want to return and I believe that is by design to discourage people to return. I didn't had a rude experience with them, but won't be surprised as most of the staff seems to be minimum wage overworked youngsters who are not trained in the customer service or to handle complaints.

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A bit deceiving

We had been here once before and got some good bargains. But the sale that was advertised this weekend 6/7 October was quite deceiving. Things were advertised as being 70% off were on the racks but when it came time to pay at the register in fine print it said these prices weren't available until 2019. If that was the case they shouldn't have been out . Very deceptive

Anonymous

AnonymousCanberra

This place was once good and had a huge range of shoes, now it is not.

Staff is very racist and poor customer service

I totally agree with rest of other people about poor customer service. I was exchanging the items and guy went so aggressive for doing so. He insulted me badly and being racist and disrespectful to me. The guy has no manner how to behave professionally and respect women and kids. I humbly request the owners of store that you guys are spending million of dollars on your store why can’t you hire people who knows the meaning of good customer service. I was a big fan of this store and spend thousands of dollar but after seeing such insulting and disrespectful attitude I will never step up in Gregory store ever.

Ross M

Ross M

Great price, low quality.

Bought a pair of New Balance tennis shoes from here last year that lasted me no more than 3 months before holes surfaced in the bottom (usually get 1-2 years out of a decent pair MINIMUM!).
Also bought a pair of running shoes for preseason footy which unfortunately weren't supportive enough and I've been on the sidelines for 8 months with stress fractures.
It's been a bad experience to say the least.

Rodney

RodneySydney, NSW

2 dollar outlet

Place looks terrible like a 2 dollar shop. Aswell as the smell. Went to buy shorts for my sons advertisex for $7.50. So i grabbed a few. Went to cash register and was told that its the price for February 2019. False advertisement. Will never recommend to family or friends. Penrith store is a disaster.

Avoid at all cost

Jos

JosTasmania

Very rude to their customers

Staff not friendly in Prospect

I love shopping in your outlet but the girl and white skinny girl who worked there yesterday 28th July 2018 are not friendly at all with no smile not even thank you. This is not the first time I dealt with that girl. She is so rude and not happy to serve customers. That is why all my family always go now to Penrith as they provide a great customer service to everyone. I am a Manager in hospitality and i always make sure to have a positive feedback in dealing with all the guests.

Vivienne

VivienneHobart

Terrible customer service.

Anna

AnnaHorningsea park

Worst customer service

Very unhelpful and impolite staffs, second hand clothes sold as brand new, that's all apart from the poor quality. I bought a 'leather' boot from Paul's, it started peeling after I wore couple of times.

Shoe authenticity

Shopped in store at West Gosford .Young people totally disinterested in any older customers. .When i got home and checked my purchased New Balance joggers out compared to my others from Athletes foot i was left in doubt as to their authenticity. CODES scratched out on tongue of each shoe and inside finished no better than my $30 Payless joggers. I will be ringing store for answers and also contacting fair trading with my concerns. If products are imitations they should be labelled as such.If they are found to be imitation i will definitely be taking action as to why they are not sold as such. I do nit like being ripped off. If im wrong ill own it and stand corrected .

Jdn

JdnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The local dump is cleaner

Just returned from Paul's in adelaide wow over priced garbage is to say the least staff that lie and are clearly not happy working there.i questioned why there warehouse prices are higher than leading sports stores well what do you know no response be warned stay far far far away from them or get burnt

Great staff, bargain shopping!

I think they are fabulous staff, so friendly and helpful, not sure what everyone else is going on about?
Myself and my girls are thrilled with our purchases and the amount of money we saved, will continue to go back. The boys who helped with the runners were ever so helpful, could not do enough for us, and the lady (think was the manager) was so lovely, we will keep coming back!

It is not set up like Myer, you do need to look around, no big deal peoples....

Bob The Builder