Online store, Physical store

So much to choose from! RATE 3.5/5

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A bit deceiving

We had been here once before and got some good bargains. But the sale that was advertised this weekend 6/7 October was quite deceiving. Things were advertised as being 70% off were on the racks but when it came time to pay at the register in fine print it said these prices weren't available until 2019. If that was the case they shouldn't have been out . Very deceptive

Shoe authenticity

Shopped in store at West Gosford .Young people totally disinterested in any older customers. .When i got home and checked my purchased New Balance joggers out compared to my others from Athletes foot i was left in doubt as to their authenticity. CODES scratched out on tongue of each shoe and inside finished no better than my $30 Payless joggers. I will be ringing store for answers and also contacting fair trading with my concerns. If products are imitations they should be labelled as such.If they are found to be imitation i will definitely be taking action as to why they are not sold as such. I do nit like being ripped off. If im wrong ill own it and stand corrected .

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Paul's Warehouse compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Tre

Tre

Pretty poor

Slow n poor service in store, not enough staff at counter

Not enough variety of shoes, eg, no tennis shoes, small number of x-trainers....

Website is particularly poor n slow

Enzo

EnzoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hmmmmmm

They have very average products which many times l walk out with out purchasing anything due to the lack of quality products.The only thing l mainly buy are work runners which are reasonably a good buy.l was hoping their products were more up to date.

Beware - they won't exchange or refund...

I spent $120 on Nikes that felt great instore but after a gym session had +pain from too much arch support. Pauls said 'No' to a return or exchange. I also got blisters from the Havies I bought - I can't help but think their products are factory rejects...

shoes wear out fast

the shoes seem to wear out faster than you would think on most brands the managers and staff at the Canberra outlet have been really helpful

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

Store- forget it. Online store-ok

I have been in different Pauls stores a few times, but never have found shoes I want my size. Products are scattered around. I only shop online now. They source the sizes from all stores. They show the sizes available which is helpful. Sometimes my size is unavailable for what I need, so need to just randomly check and buy them when available. $10 shipping if in Sydney.

Why every shoe in Paul's Warehouse has the product code scratched?

I bought today for a third time shoes from there and in all of them the code were scratched or burned on the inside
Can someone tell me if you know?

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Paul's Warehouse compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

About average

When Pauls warehouse first opened in warrawong I am pretty sure I bought 2 jumpers as they were on special and found them alright / I then stayed at my brothers house and rode my bicycle to shop in tempe and found heaps of shoes so I asked what shoes sizes they were after that I was never answered properly so I was not sure what size so I looked around and walked out and ended up going to a totally different shop and buy a boots and found out there was a bloke working there that used to go my high school so I ended up buying some boots from the camping shop he was working at

brian

Pauls warehouse has a good range of items at reasonable prices

brian

I rode my bicycle for a small while south and I think the other reviews are correct
The area pauls warehouse is must have been rockdale

IntuitiveLife

IntuitiveLifeMelbourne

Helpful service but they sell cheap imports at normal price!