Online store, Physical store

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)

Pauls warehouse prospect. Great.

This store is great but you must go in person. The stock changes often. Goes down in price after a Certain time. I love it. Got winter skirts shoes tops and excellent accessories today. You need to keep an eye on What you want. And need time to look

Store LocationProspect
SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great staff, bargain shopping!

I think they are fabulous staff, so friendly and helpful, not sure what everyone else is going on about?
Myself and my girls are thrilled with our purchases and the amount of money we saved, will continue to go back. The boys who helped with the runners were ever so helpful, could not do enough for us, and the lady (think was the manager) was so lovely, we will keep coming back!

It is not set up like Myer, you do need to look around, no big deal peoples....

Bob The Builder

Bob The BuilderSydney, NSW

10 years and never had an issue

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Customer Service

Highly recommend Paul's. I bought a bike on Saturday and took it back on Sunday as it was faulty. I was happy to take the same model of bike again but they were out of stock. I was then given an alternative bike as a replacement that was more than double the original price of the bike I bought. One very happy customer and one very happy son riding a fantastic new bike.

Kate

Kate

Always get a great bargin

Have shopped at the Balgowlah store for yrs and have never been disappointed. Can take awhile to find a pair i actually like and in my size but worth it in the end. Walked out with a pair of Asics and New Balace and paid $120 for the two of them. Admittedly alot of the womans shoes are on the ugly size and being a common size (7/8) can be difficult to find as always the first sizes to sell out. But usually always find something i like in the end. Definitely worth it for all the money ive saved

Very helpful staff .

I went to the Canberra branch to purchase one pair ,ended up buying for the whole Family . Yahanski was the team member who assisted us. He was very helpful and had a very good knowlege of what he was selling to the customers.

Thornton experience

I went to Paul's warehouse in Thornton today, had great assistance from Corey who was awesome. Suggested shoes to fit what members of family needed. Great service and advice. Will be going there with my husband next week. Positive great experience, went in for mainly 1 pair shoes, bought 3 pairs and two inserts for work boots. Corey's knowledge of what we needed and wanted was great. Bonus was there was a sale on so basically half price of we were going to pay

very happy with canberra branch at fishwyk

the service and staff are really good. they were very helpful and knew their stuff when i was buying soccer stuff for my son. luke was the manager and hansie? was the other guy. they both went out of their way to help get my purchases right.

Sue

SueSydney

Excellent customer service

Last Sunday I had the pleasure of being served by an extremely helpful and polite senior female employee. Nothing was too much trouble. Old school service at its best.

Pauls warehouse in Logan Central QLD

Fantastic staff - Very helpful and willing to go above and beyond even with the craziness of Boxing Day sales. Managed to get a pair of Asics nimbus 17's for $115! Thank you to the staff at Logan.

Michael T

Michael T

My favourite shop

Paul's Warehouse is my favourite shop for clothes and sports equipment. Staff are helpful and knowledgeable and their range of Under Armour gear is terrific. Almost have to stop in there on a Saturday morning

Jasper

JasperMelbourne

I will definitely go back again

Very personalized service, staff was extremely helpful and took the time to address my questions and understanding my needs before offering products.

Personalised, friendly, went through extra mile

Dealt with 3 different sales staff today, all of them busted their faces trying to help me, and my fussy toddler looking for shoes. Left with the perfect pairs of runners, they explained all the labels, costs and how the pricing worked. As an extremely fussy, particular and easy to offend person, I would happily come back to this store.

Great deals, great service!

I went to the Adelaide store yesterday looking to purchase a new pair of runners. I was greeted by a friendly lady working there and she helped me until I found a pair of shoes. She was magnificent and introduced me to the buy one get one free offer. I ended up spending $120 on two pairs of runners... Bargain!

LK

LKaDELAIDE

Excellent Bargains on at the moment!

Went to the store on Grote St, Adelaide, SA. Brilliant sale on at the moment. Found a number of tops for work & running shoes at bargain prices. Happy happy happy.

ling

lingSydney, NSW

Paul's Is An Excellent Retailer

My husband and I went to the Canberra store over near DFO yesterday afternoon and were served by a nice young man called [name removed], who gave us wonderful, helpful and friendly service. There were lots of stock to choose from. We also didn't have to wait to be served. We will most definitely go back.
lots to choose from

Sportymum

SportymumSydney

Great after service

I bought a pair of soccer boots (well known brand) for my son from Paul's Warehouse in Parramatta , after him wearing them twice the boots gave my son some terrible blisters. I returned to the store with the boots and explained the situation to the store manager , she was more than helpful and assisted us in finding another pair of boots for my son. She also contacted the supplier on our behalf, and within 24 hours and was able to offer us a refund on the first pair of boots. I was more than happy with this outcome as I thought I would not be able to return the boots since they had been worn. We shop regularly at this store and have always found the staff to be very helpful and knowledgeable.