PAW Osteosupport Joint Care Powder for Cats

PAW Osteosupport Joint Care Powder for Cats

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Pet Dietary & Health Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cat is very happy

My poor old cat had been limpng quite badly and was finding it hard to get up the steps so i decided to try him on PAW Osteosupprt, at first i was unsure whether he was improving or not but after about four weeks i started to notice his limp was improving and he was able to rise from laying much easier.
It has now been two months and although i would not say it is a miracle cure as he sometimes still has a slight limp but it has definintely improved his joint pain, he now even gets up a little bit of a run when it's dinner time which he hadn't done for some time.
The best way to feed the powder is to open the capsule and mix it through wet food.
Reduced my cats limping quite a lot.
Nothing really, bit smelly.

Sharon Leeasked

Is it ok to administer 2 capsules per day ( one at morning and I at night? My cat is almost 21

trombone

The dosage is 1 capsule a day so if you think your cat needs 2 you should ask your vet or contact Blackmores who makes the product, you can email them from their website.

Sharon Lee

I have a while ago and they didn’t respond

Sharon Leeasked

My Cat is almost 21 and has been on these capsules for under a year now. On Sunday she collapsed and could’nt get up off the floor. I picked her up and gave her another capsule sprinkled onto her wet food. It saved her the extra cap. I also gave her some fish oil. Her mobility has been fine this week. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and PAW by Blackmores representatives

CategoryPet Dietary & Health Supplements