4.5

87% · 44063 · 12%

LMR
LMRPilbara, WA2 posts

Life changing & cute too

I purchased a Pawezy harness for my boy dog as he was a terrible walker on the lead - always pulling & half choking himself. With the harness he is like a new dog! Liked it so much that I ordered another one for our girl dog, but misjudged the size & had to return it. The customer team were wonderful & efficient - with a very easy return process. I love these harnesses - makes walking two dogs not only easy but our walks are now enjoyable! Highly recommend - excellent quality they will last forever. Thanks Pawezy Team! Show details
Tayla Duncan
Tayla DuncanPerth, WA2 posts

Buy this harness!!

The pawsey harness is so comfortable for my dog! I have non regrets of buying it! I love how customisable they are too. We put my dogs name on the velcro, and now every time he goes to the park, everyone already knows his name! Show details ·  1
Mel
MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quality and accurate sizing!

Sizing is very accurate! Great quality product and so easy for my Jack Russell who doesn’t like to stay still to put on a standard style harness. Very happy!! Show details ·  1
SJJ
SJJ2 posts

Rob
Rob2 posts

Pawezy harness

I have finally found a harness that fits my Lilly and is comfortable for her. We both love this product. Show details ·  1
Cathy H
Cathy H

Happy Customer

Ordered a bundle set for each of my dogs and I am very happy with the purchase. The colors are beautiful, durable, and excellent quality, not to mention easy to put on and adjust. Show details ·  1
Shan
ShanSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Harnessing fun

This harness is perfect! Easy to use and our dog loves it. Sizing is very accurate too Show reply
MandyC
MandyCSydney, NSW2 posts

Not fit for a strong pulling dog

We bought the harness for our Beagle Harrier who I a strong puller and very difficult to walk. Unfortunately it doesn’t deliver on its promise and is not very good for its purpose. Show details
Chris
Chris2 posts

Amazing! Highly recommend this brand

Love this! So comfortable and looks amazing!! So much better than other similar brands. Show details ·  1
Jodie O.
Jodie O.

The best yet

I recently purchased the starry clouds harness for my kelpie boy. After trying other options I thought I’d try one more and pawezy did not dissappoint! It’s fits perfectly on his narrow chest, snug as a a bug
It’s secure, strong and feels safe & reliable.
Thanks heaps pawezy team Show details ·  1
Adi
Adi

Perfect harness

The harness is easy to put on, fits perfect and looks great. Very happy with it! Show details ·  1
Juliana
JulianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the harness ❤️

Really great quality and easy to use harness. Very happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Marianne Moreau
Marianne MoreauSydney, NSW4 posts

Faded and rusted very quickly

The Pawezy collar and harness is very good, if your dog doesn't swim at the beach. My dog swims at the dog beach about once per fortnight. I purchased my collar in August 2023 and did not go to the beach until the weather warmed up. My Pawezy collar has faded incredibly, and the metal rings have rusted badly.
Mona
MonaSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

An amazing piece of fashion!

Our princess loves her harness! It is amazing! It fits her perfectly and is 100% safe! Show details ·  1
Shez
Shez

A gift from Australia

Fits wonderfully , easy fit, stylish. Murphy loves it. Thank you from the UK X Show details ·  1
JoJo
JoJoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and customer service is above and beyond

Ordered a harness for my long term dog Sophie and then ordered another for my newly adopted family member Samson.

Unfortunately I ordered the worng size for my chunky friends so jumped onto their support team and received prompt response to assit with my issue of exchanging sizes.

Although I'm yet to be able to use the harness as im awaiting the correct size im able to use the lead & collar and super happy with the quality and my doggos looks super spunky!

Highly recommend Pawezy for all your furry friends needs! Show details ·  1

eve55
eve55SYDNEY
  Fair Incentive

Perfect fit harness and comfortable for my beagle

I have tried other harnesses and nothing compare to the Pawezy harness.
I would recommend to any one to go to perfect fit harness which your dog would like it. Show details ·  1
Maddi
MaddiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great people to deal with

Love are new harness and great company to deal with. The quality is perfect and will definitely be purchasing more Show details ·  1
Happy
Happy

Return

I ordered wrong size and they made it so easy to return and be sent the larger size. Im super happy with the product and the customer service. Love it . Show details ·  1
Karen VO
Karen VO

Fits PERFECTLY and looks GREAT !

Ordered the XS for my 14lb BichiPoo and it arrived quickly and looked just like the photos. I also ordered the personalized name badge and am so glad I did; they finish it off wonderfully Show details ·  1
FJC
FJC5 posts

Great product. Exceptional customer service

The lead, harness and collar are all high quality. So easy to pop the harness on and the padded handle on the lead is great for owner comfort. The design options are great too!
We did have a problem with our original lead but the customer service was absolutely exceptional. Fast, caring and responsive.
Thank you! Show 8 replies
Lara Lorge
Lara Lorge

Amazing service and great products!!!

We have a gorgeous harness, leash and collar from pawzey - absolutely fabulous quality and my gigantic labradoodle no longer pulls me off my feet. The service was outstanding - parcel was delayed in postal system and pawezy chased it down for us and followed up. Really much appreciated! Show details ·  1
Mandy R.
Mandy R.

New Fave Harness!

We love our PAWEZY harnesses! They are easy to slip on and go. It’s our go to harness now. Also love the customization that’s available! Show details ·  1
Kristal
Kristal

Love it!

Best harness I’ve ever had. It took 2 seconds to put on rather than the 5 min struggle with an excited boy ready for walkies. He seems really comfortable in it too. Amazing quality. Wish I ordered it earlier! Show reply
R B.
R B.

Pawfect

Great harness and lead. Fast delivery and excellent communication. It is first time I have bought Pawezy products, but was recommended by other dog walkers and am not disappointed. Dusty loves showing off his new accessory! Show details ·  1
Haley mum of chev char
Haley mum of chev char2 posts

Perfect harness the best ever

Perfect harness we love it the best 1 we hav had
We want 2 wear it everywhere so so comfortable
Easy ordering & quick delivery Show details ·  1

GailG
GailGPerth, WA5 posts

Harness for my kelpie

Beautifully made harness. Had to add a small piece of strapping as did not quite fit. My kelpie is slightly overweight. Very easy to do and looks amazing. I love how easy it is to slip on and it’s strong and not bulky. Show details ·  1
Elizabeth Granter
Elizabeth Granter

The best dog harness

I have three dog harness the best so easy to put on your dog and can also have their name on the side which I got love it . And also great service highly recommend Show details ·  1
Deano
DeanoSydney, NSW3 posts

Pawezy easy fit Harness AWESOME!

They are absolutely THE BEST harness on the market hands down... I've bought several now and a good price too....I highly recommend them, my dogs love there's! Show reply
Jay
JaySydney, NSW3 posts

Looks good at first, but doesnt last. Low quality materials used

We got a collar and harness from Pawzey expecting big things

But the metal on the collar is rusting and staining our dogs fur

The harness metal is also rusting and the buckle undoes itself alot which isn't safe Show details

Jennine N.
Jennine N.Perth, WA

Who wore it best?

Loving the quality, colour and fit, so thank you. Ignore the side-eye, she loves it as well, really :) . There was a short stock delay, but i was kept informed along the way. Show details ·  1
Dani M.
Dani M.

Easy Pawezy

Fast great shipping! Sturdy and easy to put on. Normally I’m trying to find the right time to put on JB’s harness but this was on quickly, one click & done! ✅ Show details ·  1
Janelle
JanelleKiama3 posts

Very Handsome

Received his new Avocado collar and harness and Zazu loves it!
Nice to be recognised on walks now also.. thanks guys ❤️ Show details ·  1
Tiffany Vincent
Tiffany Vincent

Harness

Terrible customer service, extremely poor quality, didn’t receive a full refund, and would not recommend. Plenty of other incredible brands out there I’d rather support. Show details
Marvis L.
Marvis L.

Deb17
Deb17Melbourne12 posts

Our boy loves his Harness

We had tried other collars & harnesses & they all matted Charlie's hair & some were hard to put on.
We have had his Pawezy harness for a long time now & it's honestly the best. Easy to put on, no matting or choking & a real hit with everyone we see on our walks. It not only looks great it makes our walks easy. Show details

Anonymous
Anonymous

Great quality, dogs and owner are big fans!

Just got my new harnesses today with bungie leads. Love how easy it is to put on and adjust, and the handles on the bungie leads are very comfortable. Went well when we walked past a few boisterous beagles, my Maremma and Staffy were easily handled and kept at heel with the bungie leads. Very happy with my purchase!
Jan B
Jan BTasmania

Our dog loves this harness

Good service and wonderful product that is easy and effective to use. Highly recommend. Show details
Daisys Mum
Daisys Mum

Easy to return harness for next size up

Thank you so much to all the people who have been helpful, in organising for me to change the XS harness, to the S size. I really appreciate the prompt replies to my emails, and also for being so explicit in what I needed to do for the exchange! I feel very supported by Pawezy.
Daisy looks great in her new harness, which is well fitting, and easy to put on. Show details
Jodie
JodieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Easy to use, great quality product

I've bought a few harnesses from Pawezy and they're all great quality. Shipping was fast and communication from the company was excellent. My boy loves to get wet & messy and they clean up great too. Makes walking a fun time now Show details

Extra Information