Verified🏆 2024 Award

92% · 46238 · 8%

jeb
jebCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Pampered fur friend

It was through Paws I found the most amazing professional pet minder My fur friend was loved and pampered, photos and messages sent daily. I had complete confidence and peace of mind.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

Love the visit reports

Great platform, excellent sitter and awesome visit reports with poix.
Federica
Federica2 posts

Great also if this is your first experience

The process is easy and it matches the needs of the owner with the availability of the sitter.
The policy is clear and there’s no room for mistakes.
I would only add the option to book half a day if possible, without having to book the whole day (sitters charge by visit).
Jane
JanePerth, WA

Excellant, very comfortable with the care

The whole family treated my dog with great care and would recommend
Ruthie
RuthieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great experience

We left our puppy with marina for 3 days. Paw shake was easy to navigate, response time was quick and I will definitely use this group again
Janice
Janice

Home away from home

So happy with Chris and Tersia. Highly recommend. Our fur babies were so well looked after. We had regular pics and updates. Just wonderful
Liz Beth
Liz BethSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

My new pet sitter go-to

This app helped me find the perfect sitter for a last-minute trip away. I had multiple people to choose from and the app made communication really easy.
TheLambies
TheLambiesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Site

Finding a sitter who was a good match for our little dog through by searching location/description of service/reviews, then the subsequent communication and booking process was all easy and seamless. It's wonderful to be able to go away with peace of mind that our fur-baby is being well taken care of.
Mrs S
Mrs SGordon 2906, ACT2 posts

Very satisfied user of Pawshake

It is such a great service as your pet stays in its environment which is very important, as they are creatures of habits in general, especially cats.
Donna Bosz
Donna BoszSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Better than kennels!

Peace of mind knowing our fur baby was getting attention and cuddles all day not 15mins a day like in a kennel.
Mark F.
Mark F.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

When you don’t want to leave your pets alone

Having pets, it’s hard to travel. I don’t want to leave them in a pet lodge or with a friend, my preference is for them to be comfortable at home.
Pawshake was a perfect fit. I could choose whom and when to get a sitter at my place. I organised two visits a day and had regular contact with the sitter.
I will be using their services the next time my wife and I travel. My cats loved the experience and were not stressed or anxious when we returned home.

Worked Out Really Well

Needed my dog minded for three nights while I went to a wedding and everything went to plan. Great person and close to home and process was seamless.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.

Fantastic service, highly recommended

Greeted by very caring family, I knew straight away that my 2 dogs (15yo & 10yo) would feel at home .
They were spoilt, went on walks to the park and the beach.
I got photos of their activities.
They were there for 5 days. They were happy and relaxed when I picked them up.
This was the first time I had used this service. Definitely would recommend the carer I had.
Joanne S.
Joanne S.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Sonya was wonderful Kobi had a great day thank you

Excellent care and time spent with Kobi Great facilities I can highly recommend Sonya
BobbieBunny
BobbieBunnySydney, NSW

Local animal lovers helping local animal lovers

Our free roaming bunny was happy and healthy when we returned from holidays. The sitter kept in touch so we didn’t worry. The sitter even noticed a leaky pipe and turned off taps and lay down towels so we didn’t come home to a totally flooded house. That was a job she didn’t expect! Much appreciated her help!! The only reason I haven’t given it five stars is I find the calendar on the app doesn’t always work for looking for available sitters. It may be the sitter hasn’t put unavailabilities in but it’s just a comment about why not five star. Everything else is great.
Penny M
Penny MCentral Queensland, QLD

This is perfect! Can't live without it

We received great service. The process was easy, transparent & trustworthy.

Karly B.
Karly B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

This is a purfect fit for us !

Very easy app to use, choose from many profiles of sitters in your area. Sitters are very responsive and very professional. Will definitely use in the future.
Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Home from home for our beloved pet

Our elderly retriever was treated to love and care similar to what he receives at home. We were provided with constant reassuring updates, photos and videos to put our mind at rest for our vacation. The couple who were pet carers were lovely people
Happy pet owner
Happy pet owner

Care plus!

Celebrating a wonderful experience with Pawshake - Esther was so caring.
Kate Prebble
Kate Prebble2 posts

An excellent organisation

Having peace of mind when having to leave our fur baby in care is of upmost importance. We found Pawshake organised and professional. Our caregivers wonderful in every way.
Dee
Dee

Terrible experience, wouldn't recommend

My cat has special medical requirements and needed ER visits and urgent surgery soon after the pet sitter's visits ended.

2 months on, my cat now has lifelong impact from the surgery and I am still finding stuff around the house that was damaged by the sitter.

Not much accountability from the app or the sitter for either issues.

I will not be using their services again and unfortunately, cannot recommend them to anyone else.

Xin
Xin

Saved me

I needed a last minute dog sitter and this site made it easy to choose a reliable sitter that I could trust
PaulFar North Queensland, QLD

Simple, easy and friendly

Perfect right from the start, we were so happy and pleased to know our pet was in good hands with such caring and wonderful people, The pet/house sitters were extremely passionate about looking after our pet as well as the house, could not recommend using Pawshake more highly.
Peter R
Peter R

Peace of mind

We travel fulltime woth our Mini Schnauzer. National Parks are a challenge in that we cant even stop to look, let alone camp, if we have Coco with us. Having a network of good people nearby who will care for her for a day or two frees us.
Jason N.
Jason N.Katherine, NT2 posts

Impressed with the service

Was very impressed with the pet sitting service that we received from Shayne, a Pawshake petsitter.

Visit their website for my full review

Mary
Mary

So glad my daughter-in-law recommended you

We went away leaving our home & fur babies with Jae (paw shake ) it was fab
Knowing we had someone trustworthy & looked after our pussy cats like us
Many Thanks

Bernie
Bernie

Pawshake gave us peace of mind

Our cat did not enjoy staying in a cattery and we couldn't leave her home alone so we decided to try Pawshake. There were a few sitters available in our region and although they suggest trying a couple we didn't need to as the first one was ideal. She visited and immediately I could see that she was friendly and professional and would be a good fit for our cat. And she was. While we were away for a few days there were daily visits to feed and check up on her and spend about an hour with her. We received daily reports and photos. Our cat was happy to be in her own environment and so we will definitely be using Pawshake in the future.
Raewyn
Raewyn

Amazing

Happy pets, clean house, we had a very restful holiday knowing the pets were being loved and cared for.
Ann
Ann

Brilliant care for our dog!

Our dog just needs that extra TLC and in home care instead of getting lost in a big kennel. Pawshake connects you to someone who really cares about your pet with that in home comfort.
kjh
kjhIllawarra, NSW

Very happy with the care provided

Kept well informed, with constant photographs of our dog. She appeared to have well and truly settled in, or perhaps taken over!
allenafaalavaau
allenafaalavaau

Lifesaver service!

Second time I've used Pawshake and it's such a great service.
My cat loves her sitter Saph.
Especially great getting the daily updates with photos which puts me at ease when I'm away.
Highly recommend
Jennifer
Jennifer

Great Service

The site was extremely easy to use and the pet sitter used was professional and made going away much less stressful.
Vikki
Vikki

So glad we found this service!

Our dog was loved and cared for like she was part of the family.
We were sent regular updates and photos and the whole experience was seamless. We will be definitely be using this service again.
Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and convenient

Very easy to navigate through and provides enough information to select the right person for the job.
Oni
Oni

Just what I need

It is amazing to know that I can reach out to a pet sitter. I have 2 cats who have had in the past been to cattery when I am away. They are indoor outdoor cats who much prefer their own home. Luckily I stumbled across Pawshake and met with Emily who is amazing and sent regular updates of them when I am away.
Lesley
Lesley

Good experience

I chose a dogwalker from Pawshake to walk my two dogs for a week while away. There were a few dogwalkers to choose from and I was very happy with my choice. She gave me an update daily and even sent photos. Would definitely use Pawshake again.

Patrick
Patrick2 posts

Great service - friendly sitters

Used pawshake for the first time and service was great - our pup had a great walk and looking forward to using them for house sitting when we go on holiday
Minetta
Minetta

Peace of mind

Valerie looked after my 3 cats as of they were her own. Not only did she love and care for them while I was away having surgery, but she also kept our home clean and fresh from the inevitable accidents. I'd highly recommend Valerie and the service she has provided us. I will be definitely reaching out to her again in the future. I can't speak more highly of the service she provided.
Frustrated Dog Owner
Frustrated Dog OwnerSydney, NSW2 posts

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW2 posts

Pawshake - Terrible company

Hard time registering and they want too much info for a customer profile (why should I have to provide a photo of myself?!) - ok to do that for the sitter's info. No help from Pawshake customer service - however, they constantly ask me to rate their service - which is non-existent.
Finally, after much effort (too much), I managed to contaced a cat sitter, [Name Removed] in Brookvale, but she didn't seem interested and never responded to my follow up email.
Anyone notice that there are ONLY 5-star reviews on their site and most are generic - so suss. That's the trouble with doing business digitally. No redress.
Found a sitter on-line who I can deal with directly by phone.