Paxton-Hall Lawyers

Paxton-Hall Lawyers

1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Legal Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Paxton-Hall Lawyers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
    scott
    scottNorth Queensland, QLD

Avoid

Had some discussions with them. There was no indication I would be paying for it. Advice was good and staff are knowledgeable but I decided not to go ahead with the job due to the very high cost and bureaucratic approach. Next thing I know, I'm invoiced for all the contact I had despite i) there being no discussion I might be charged, ii) them never disclosing their rates and iii) no written or verbal acceptance of their costs or permission to engage them. If you've got the money and are sure what you want to do - they are probably good. If you're 'looking around' - give them a wide berth.