Pay Express

Pay Express

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pay Express? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (3) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
Paul de s
Paul de sGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome people awesome company

This company is probably one of the best short term lenders in the market they have helped me out immensely over the last 3 years their rates are reasonable they are always helpful and never had any complaints with them at all they do what they say they're going to do help you out and always try and work with you when you have a problem Paul is the guy I have dealt with a lot and seriously he is a gem thank you Pay Express for helping me out so much over the years

Belinda
BelindaSydney, NSW

Fast, Simple, Friendly Service

Been using this company for just over a year and they are great. Quick to Apply, Quick Approval and funds in bank same day. One of the better ones out there, will keep on using them.

Neo
NeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service. Quick and efficient.

We have taken out several small cash loans with Pay Express. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs quick cash without the hassle of answering heaps of questions and then having to wait for an answer. Pay Express are quick and easy and there customer service is awesome.

Anna
Anna

Great company!

I get loans from this company regularly, never had an issue. I have defaulted a few occasions (bank issues) but paid it back the next day. The people I spoke to at Pay Express are very helpful and explained to me that if I were to default and not call or not pay them back within a few days of the loan that the money lent the next time will be of a lesser amount.

Short Term Loans

Find out how Pay Express compares to other Short Term Loans

Cam
CamSydney, NSW

Very good service and quick

I have been with pay express for 6 months now they have been good and very fast with my application and funds were fast in my account I always will stay with pay express thanyou

Application Process