Payam Data Recovery Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Jo K.

Jo K.asked

Hi this is just me being too anxious though I have submitted my iPhone 8+ to Payam. I am in no hurry to get it done, but the waiting is just draining me mentally of not knowing whether my photos could be recover or not.

So my case is that my iPhone 8+ shows the iTunes logo with cable on the screen. Tried to update it both on Mac and Windows and trying to find compatible software, it just could not work. It shows error 14 and probably its because my phone got no more memory (though, i already cleared up some space). I am just asking whether there is still a hope in this case, although after downloading the IPSW for the updates on iTunes, it still said you must reset it to factory setting, in which I do not want bcs it will erase all my data.

Please help me and take your time to help me recover my photos.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Jo, At this time - we do not have any solution for Apple iTunes, Error 14. Sorry!

Tara
Tara

Hello, I have the same problem. My phone is stuck in recovery mode after I got error 14 when I tried to update to ios13. Any hope to recover my pictures please?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi, I'm sorry - we do not have a solution for error 14 yet. Still working on this.

Belle Tautor

Belle Tautorasked

So my iPhone 7 was completely dead.. The team at payam recovered all my photos and data which I'm so thankful for. My iPhone is now working again after receiving it back. I know in the email they said phone might be temporarily fixed... I was going to apple in the morning to get replaced but now it's working. How long is the temporary fix they did? Do you think Apple will still replace?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Belle, It's best to let Apple know what happened and we can always explain what we did. We would be happy to provide any support we can to assist you.

Belle Tautor

Belle Tautorasked

I've just sent my iPhone 7 off to you guys. It just stopped working! I'm praying you can recover my photos of my kids especially my newborn. Please please please do everything you can.

I'm hoping as not dropped or water damage and it was working fine till I plugged it in and woke up with it completely dead that these can be recovered somewhat easily. What are the chances?!

Cherrilyne
Cherrilyne

From my experience I am 99.99% sure they can recovery everything.
They recovered everything from my cracked hard drive in my laptop.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

I'm glad we could recover all your data, but I'm sorry for the late reply - We don't check Productreviews.com.au very often, but will do so more often!

Peter

Peterasked

I have a iPhone 4s that some photos were deleted off about 3 to 4 years ago I now need these photos for a court case could they could be retrieve?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Peter, I would love to help you but we only offer our services for private use, not forensic/court purposes - you may be better off looking for a "mobile phone forensic expert" which may be what you need. Good luck.

NOYBasked

I damaged my usb, which resulted in the housing being affected, and the connector snapping off. The only two pieces that are together, is the storage indicator (which plugs into the back of the memory board), and the physical board itself. I've misplaced the silver bit (the portion that goes into the computer), so is it still possible for you to recover?

[weblink removed]

saeed
saeed

This is a technical question for me to answer as my USB was intact, just the data was deleted from it.
I am certain that if you call (02) 99572288, they will answer your question at no charge.

We would love to help! Give us a call on +61 2 99572288 or see www.payam.com.au

We can try to fix the broken USB flash drive then recover the data or remove the memory chips and recover the data directly from a read of the chip.

NOYB

I'll be sending my usb by post, to your victoria office.

My apologies for the late reply.

Nesca

Nescaasked

Hi, I have a Toshiba internal hard drive and a Buffalo external hard drive, both which have died within 2 days of each other. The Buffalo is my back up. They haven't been dropped but aren't being recognised by my computer. Is there any hope? Errors from internal say - boot disk drive and buffalo says parameters not met. Thanks. Vanessa

Darren M
Darren M

Yes I am positive Payam will be able to recover them

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Nesca, Please give us a call. We would love to help. Ph: +61 2 99572288. See: www.payam.com.au

DJ77

DJ77asked

Can you recover a deleted imessage from iphone 5s?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Yes, we can recover deleted SMS in some cases - but not all. We would be happy to give it a try.

By the way, sorry for the super late reply - i only saw this message now , never noticed this before. I'll be more careful! Sorry.

Dave

Daveasked

Can you recover data off a solidstate hard drive which has crashed? Mine is a ASUS Zenbook
Cheers, Dave

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Yes we can! Please bring it to us for a free quote within 24 hours, we'll test it and let you know the problem, cost and how long it will take within 24 hours. Please complete this online form: https://www.payam.com.au/submit-a-job/ and bring it to us once you complete the form. We would love to help you! Phone: 1300 328 273.

Get an answer from our members and Payam Data Recovery representatives