Payam Data Recovery

Payam Data Recovery Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

So my iPhone 7 was completely dead.. The team at payam recovered all my photos and data which I'm so thankful for. My iPhone is now working again after receiving it back. I know in the email they said phone might be temporarily fixed... I was going to apple in the morning to get replaced but now it's working. How long is the temporary fix they did? Do you think Apple will still replace?

I've just sent my iPhone 7 off to you guys. It just stopped working! I'm praying you can recover my photos of my kids especially my newborn. Please please please do everything you can. I'm hoping as not dropped or water damage and it was working fine till I plugged it in and woke up with it completely dead that these can be recovered somewhat easily. What are the chances?!
From my experience I am 99.99% sure they can recovery everything. They recovered everything from my cracked hard drive in my laptop.

I have a iPhone 4s that some photos were deleted off about 3 to 4 years ago I now need these photos for a court case could they could be retrieve?
Hi Peter, I would love to help you but we only offer our services for private use, not forensic/court purposes - you may be better off looking for a "mobile phone forensic expert" which may be what you need. Good luck.

Hi, I have a Toshiba internal hard drive and a Buffalo external hard drive, both which have died within 2 days of each other. The Buffalo is my back up. They haven't been dropped but aren't being recognised by my computer. Is there any hope? Errors from internal say - boot disk drive and buffalo says parameters not met. Thanks. Vanessa
Yes I am positive Payam will be able to recover themHi Nesca, Please give us a call. We would love to help. Ph: +61 2 99572288. See: www.payam.com.au

Can you recover a deleted imessage from iphone 5s?
Yes, we can recover deleted SMS in some cases - but not all. We would be happy to give it a try. By the way, sorry for the super late reply - i only saw this message now , never noticed this before. I'll be more careful! Sorry.

Can you recover data off a solidstate hard drive which has crashed? Mine is a ASUS Zenbook Cheers, Dave
Yes we can! Please bring it to us for a free quote within 24 hours, we'll test it and let you know the problem, cost and how long it will take within 24 hours. Please complete this online form: https://www.payam.com.au/submit-a-job/ and bring it to us once you complete the form. We would love to help you! Phone: 1300 328 273.

Get an answer from our members and Payam Data Recovery representatives