Payam Data Recovery Questions & Answers

Verifiedpayam.com.au
loobyloo
loobyloo

34 days ago I upgraded my icloud storage so I could free up storage on my iphone XR. I sycned my phone and all photos from 2015 to now were there in icoud. I then deleted the photos on my phone from 2022 onwards to free up space on my phone. Now 34 days later My icloud account matches my phone photo library and has 'deleted' 2015-2021 - approx 10,500 photos. Apple can't help because it's more than 30 days ago. Is there any way to retrieve deleted photos on the phone ?

steve
steve

Hi Loobyloo, I am not an employee of Payam data recovery, only a client, so I cannot be sure. If anyone would know though, it would be this company. They are brilliant at what they do and trustworthy. Call them during business hours on 1300 444 800 Monday to Friday and hopefully they can assist you.

olivia
olivia

my phone was stuck in apple logo, then updated the software however when finished it turned out the factory reset. whether i can get the photo back. no backup as had some issue and not resolved previously. thanks

Payam Data Recovery   DM

Oh no! I'm sorry this has happened. I wish we could help, but if the factory reset has happened we do not have any way to get the old files/data back. We are not aware of any way to do this once the reset has occured due to Apple Encryption on the memory chip/operating system level encryption. It was possible on very old mobile phones, but not iPhones or any phone made in the last 3-4 years, they secure erase/wipe/make it impossible to get the old data back. I'm sorry for the bad news. I suggest to contact Apple so they can see if you may have an incomplete, hidden, or partial icloud backup you do not know about or cannot see, or help to suggest if you have a backup on your computer locally or icloud.com - just to help you check. That's the only chance/hope for now.

Nikita Devereux
Nikita Devereux

Hi Im currently locked out of my iPhone. Ive now fully disabled it because I kept guessing the code.
Ive never backed the phone up before on iTunes and I dont have iCloud .. could you help me?

Payam Data Recovery   DM

Hi Nikita, I'm so sorry this happened to you, I'm sorry but due to security measures on iPhones, we have no way to unlock/remove the disable lock on any new model iPhones - we used to be able to do it on the older iPhones (e.g iPhone 4) but nothing newer. This is the only company we know who can do it, but they only do this for police/law enforcement agencies. We use their tools but no private company can use this part of their tools.
See: external link

Jo K.

Hi this is just me being too anxious though I have submitted my iPhone 8+ to Payam. I am in no hurry to get it done, but the waiting is just draining me mentally of not knowing whether my photos could be recover or not.

So my case is that my iPhone 8+ shows the iTunes logo with cable on the screen. Tried to update it both on Mac and Windows and trying to find compatible software, it just could not work. It shows error 14 and probably its because my phone got no more memory (though, i already cleared up some space). I am just asking whether there is still a hope in this case, although after downloading the IPSW for the updates on iTunes, it still said you must reset it to factory setting, in which I do not want bcs it will erase all my data.

Please help me and take your time to help me recover my photos.

Payam Data Recovery   DM

Hi Jo, At this time - we do not have any solution for Apple iTunes, Error 14. Sorry!

Tara
Tara

Hello, I have the same problem. My phone is stuck in recovery mode after I got error 14 when I tried to update to ios13. Any hope to recover my pictures please?

Payam Data Recovery   DM

Hi, I'm sorry - we do not have a solution for error 14 yet. Still working on this.

Payam Data Recovery   DM

Hello Jo, we now have a solution for iPhone error 14, which works about 95% of the time. We have done this for over 100 phones in the past 2 months, for our previous clients who sent their phones back to us after the initial attempt failed 1-2 years ago. If you still have your phone, we may be able to help! Have a read of this web page, then click on the link to submit a job to get started if you would like to: external link

Jo K.

Hi Payam, thanks for getting back to me. I still have the phone but it has been factory reset. I suppose there is no way to track all the data previously?

Payam Data Recovery   DM

I'm afraid not, once it's reset, the data is gone and no way to get it back. Sorry, I wish we could help more.

Belle Tautor

So my iPhone 7 was completely dead.. The team at payam recovered all my photos and data which I'm so thankful for. My iPhone is now working again after receiving it back. I know in the email they said phone might be temporarily fixed... I was going to apple in the morning to get replaced but now it's working. How long is the temporary fix they did? Do you think Apple will still replace?

Payam Data Recovery   DM

Hi Belle, It's best to let Apple know what happened and we can always explain what we did. We would be happy to provide any support we can to assist you.

Belle Tautor

I've just sent my iPhone 7 off to you guys. It just stopped working! I'm praying you can recover my photos of my kids especially my newborn. Please please please do everything you can.

I'm hoping as not dropped or water damage and it was working fine till I plugged it in and woke up with it completely dead that these can be recovered somewhat easily. What are the chances?!

Cherrilyne
Cherrilyne

From my experience I am 99.99% sure they can recovery everything.

They recovered everything from my cracked hard drive in my laptop.

Payam Data Recovery   DM

I'm glad we could recover all your data, but I'm sorry for the late reply - We don't check Productreviews.com.au very often, but will do so more often!

Peter
Peter

I have a iPhone 4s that some photos were deleted off about 3 to 4 years ago I now need these photos for a court case could they could be retrieve?

Payam Data Recovery   DM

Hi Peter, I would love to help you but we only offer our services for private use, not forensic/court purposes - you may be better off looking for a "mobile phone forensic expert" which may be what you need. Good luck.

NOYB

I damaged my usb, which resulted in the housing being affected, and the connector snapping off. The only two pieces that are together, is the storage indicator (which plugs into the back of the memory board), and the physical board itself. I've misplaced the silver bit (the portion that goes into the computer), so is it still possible for you to recover?

[weblink removed]

saeed
saeed

This is a technical question for me to answer as my USB was intact, just the data was deleted from it.

I am certain that if you call (02) 99572288, they will answer your question at no charge.

Payam Data Recovery   DM

We would love to help! Give us a call on +61 2 99572288 or see external link  We can try to fix the broken USB flash drive then recover the data or remove the memory chips and recover the data directly from a read of the chip.

NOYB

I'll be sending my usb by post, to your victoria office.

My apologies for the late reply.

Jayden,

When you try and poach customers, you do it at the time of their problem (NOT 5 months AFTER). I googled your name (along with the company you obviously represent), and it turns out you go on other company profiles, advertising the company. Further more, the company you represent is out of my state!

And that's the end of that!

Nesca
Nesca

Hi, I have a Toshiba internal hard drive and a Buffalo external hard drive, both which have died within 2 days of each other. The Buffalo is my back up. They haven't been dropped but aren't being recognised by my computer. Is there any hope? Errors from internal say - boot disk drive and buffalo says parameters not met. Thanks. Vanessa

Darren M
Darren M

Yes I am positive Payam will be able to recover them

Payam Data Recovery   DM

Hi Nesca, Please give us a call. We would love to help. Ph: +61 2 99572288. See: external link

DJ77
DJ77

Can you recover a deleted imessage from iphone 5s?

Payam Data Recovery   DM

Yes, we can recover deleted SMS in some cases - but not all. We would be happy to give it a try.

By the way, sorry for the super late reply - i only saw this message now , never noticed this before. I'll be more careful! Sorry.

Dave
Dave

Can you recover data off a solidstate hard drive which has crashed? Mine is a ASUS Zenbook

Cheers, Dave

Payam Data Recovery   DM

Yes we can! Please bring it to us for a free quote within 24 hours, we'll test it and let you know the problem, cost and how long it will take within 24 hours. Please complete this online form: external link  and bring it to us once you complete the form. We would love to help you! Phone: 1300 328 273.

Get an answer from our members and Payam Data Recovery representatives