Payam Data Recovery

Payam Data Recovery (page 2 of 3)

Saved me a trip back to Saigon

PayamPayam Data Recovery

I'm glad you did not give up when the other IT guy said it was all gone, you made a smart decision to find us and we were delighted to be able to help you.

Very happy

Thanks Payam you saved all my photos and music from the last 16years. So grateful for your service as I was very upset at the thought of losing these memories. Always backup your backup.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

You're welcome. Great suggestion, backup your backup. :)

Great work

I had my laptop stolen and recovered by Police. When I opened it everything has been wiped out. I had a very important manuscript that I hadn't saved anywhere together with photos of my girls. Someone recommended Payam and told me they were the best. The moment I met Samantha and how she explained in simple words what had happened I knew I was in the right hands. Payam did an amazing job and I was in tears when I found out that they could recover what i was looking for. And above all is the professionalism and human touch of Samantha. I highly recommend it. Thanks PAYAM

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - I'll pass on your kind words to Sam @ our Perth office.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

You're so welcome, we love nice people like you - so understanding and patient and greatful. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Thank you Payam for recovering my memories!

I cannot rate the service provided by Payam Data Recovery highly enough! I have done a few big things in my life, such as getting married and building a house where you would reasonably expect to receive great service, but this exceeded even those!!! Payam are very transparent and upfront about the service they provide and so you can rest assured that they will do everything to get your data back. The emails I received along the way were both regular - so I never had to wonder what was going on - and they addressed every question before I had even thought of it. The shipping and payment process is simple and hassle free. This is a good, honest Australian company and the best at what they do.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

I love to hear this kind of feedback, we do pride ourselves in being an honest and helpful company. I'm glad you could see it and feel it. Thanks for your support.

Whitey

WhiteyWestern Australia, 6027

Recovered HDD data from damaged laptop

I dropped my laptop and subsequently damaged the physical HDD. I was referred to Payam Data Recovery by PLE computers in Wangara, Perth W.A. I dealt with Samantha of the Payam data recovery team in Perth and she was so helpful in explaining the process and costs involved to recover all of the data from my damaged drive. PDR had the data recovered in less than 2 weeks and I'm astonished as to the speed of the recovery and of the professional and helpful manner in which I was treated. I would definitely recommend Payam data recovery for everyone that has any data loss issues.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks heaps for your recommendation. You're so so welcome!

My family and grandchildren are back!

Hi, I went to access some photos from my Samsung S5 and they had disappeared. There were so many of my grandchildren and I was devastated. I did some research and found Payam, and as they were in Adelaide decided to give them a go, didn't have anything to lose and all to gain. Fabulous, Wes was great, all photos recovered and I am so very happy. Will, and have already recommended you guys to anyone who will listen!
Debra Schroeder

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks for your support Debra, i'm super aprecaitive for your support.

MrsSchroeds
MrsSchroeds

You are most welcome and well deserved

Venky

Venkysydney

You saved my 6GB

Thanks payam , for your amazing recovery . I can't believe that a data out of USB stick that was quite damaged could be recovered in less than 48 hours .
From the beginning of time during the submission of my USB stick , and till you gave me a new stick with recovered data , you guys showed complete100% customer service . Kudos to your team.

No words !
Many Thanks,
Venkat

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Kudos to us? lol. I like that..you're very welcome.

Rahul

Rahul

Great Service, Excellent and a honest people!!!

The guys did a fantastic job with recovering my data. When I lost my data so close to Christmas, I thought it was going to turn into a nightmare. It was refreshing to see the guys at Payam data recovery make the recovery of my data so easy. They took away all my worries, were honest with pricing, and put me back in control. I hope to never lose my data again, but if by some chance it happens again, I know where to go!! Good work guys!!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks Rahul, i'm glad we could help you.

James Cowan

James CowanRichmond

Great prices and very honest and helpful staff.

After being quoted by a competitor almost double the price I decided to give these guys a go. Not only was I blown away by the helpful advice shown by the staff I was also relieved to hear that it was going to cost a fraction of the price original stated. These guys are the real deal! Unfortunately in this type of business there are many sharks that are eager to take advantage of people in a compromising position. I implore people to please shop around before rushing into anything and these guys for myself were by far the most helpful and best value for money. I highly recommend these people to anyone who has found themselves in the terribly difficult situation of losing valuable data.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi James, thanks for your review. I'm glad we could help you. Thanks for recommending us.

Brilliant Service, Reasonable Cost, Extreamly happy

Sent them my thumb drive and got it back with all data recovered within a week. Keith was brilliant and took the time to go through what was recovered prior to me paying.
I had actually sent my thumb drive to Technetics Data Recovery a month earlier. Got some crap story about it being difficult to recover and wanted to charge me in excess of $1500 to recover 10 Power Points.
Payam were quicker, more engaged and a 1/4 of the price.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks Brendan, i'm glad we could help you.

Absolute Professionals

Recovered all my data from water damaged iPhone & damaged Laptop HDD. They wont let you down. Professional and efficient.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Yipee! It was our pleasure to help you!

Payam Data recovery is the best

Brought in both my 2 TB Segate HDD's gave them to Mark at Payam Data Recovery in St Kilda where he only took couple of days to diagnose my problem which i found to be amazing as they had completely stopped working turns out a simple pcb fault on the drives was nothing that he could not handle and in only 2 weeks he managed to save all my files on both drives 100% for a cheap price i was so very impressed with the time and professionalism mark has showed every step of the way 10/10 would Highly Recommend this service.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks for recommending us, we really appreciate it.

Jamal
Jamal

you are welcome

Nat

NatAdelaide

Brilliant Work!

Thought my old hard drive was all but lost. Payam managed to save it in an efficient inexpensive manner. Very impressed!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

I'm glad you were impressed, it was our pleasure to help you.

John N

John NMelbourne

Payam are Awesome

Discovered my USB had a unrecoverable error preventing me from accessing my substantial client files. Most IT people I spoke to said I'd be unable to recover anything. I took the device to Payam and they were able to recover every file. Craig and the team are AWESOME and I've shared my experience with many to date. Great to find a tech service that delivers on what they promise. I will continue to share my great Payam experience. Thanks Craig.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

You're welcome, our staff will be delighted to hear this great feedback.

Fast and Great results

The team at Payam retrieved data from my very sick MAC laptop and an old hard drive (from 2003 !!!) I can't thank them enough. I now have all my children photo's that I though were long gone and all the files for my business. I can't recommend this company enough.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for recommending us, we really do appreciate it.

Extremely Helpful

Time capsule back-up seemed corrupt so rang Payam. Mark patiently assisted me, initially over the phone and then quickly helped me when I visited Payam's offices. Excellent service.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

We love to hear this! Thank you.

Erin

ErinLaunceston

Wondeful Service

Fast Prompt and delivered what other companies said was impossible! High Recommended. I have been recommended their service to everyone in a similar situation. Can't fault their service.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks for your kind feedback, i appreciate your support.

Recovered 500gb of family photos

Great service. Recovered all my files. The process was clear and informative. Was not quite willing with the price that was initially quoted but with the discounts that were available (really helps for a student) and the outcome, money well spent.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Great to hear it - i'm glad you were happy.

Professional on all levels

My experience was nothing less that perfect. Great Service, seamless process and great outcome.
The guys were able to recover 200GB worth of critical Data from a MacBookAir device.

All in all a positive experience.

Thanks a lot

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Awesome! I love hearing such good feedback. Thanks for leaving a review.

Jo K.

Jo K.asked

Hi this is just me being too anxious though I have submitted my iPhone 8+ to Payam. I am in no hurry to get it done, but the waiting is just draining me mentally of not knowing whether my photos could be recover or not.

So my case is that my iPhone 8+ shows the iTunes logo with cable on the screen. Tried to update it both on Mac and Windows and trying to find compatible software, it just could not work. It shows error 14 and probably its because my phone got no more memory (though, i already cleared up some space). I am just asking whether there is still a hope in this case, although after downloading the IPSW for the updates on iTunes, it still said you must reset it to factory setting, in which I do not want bcs it will erase all my data.

Please help me and take your time to help me recover my photos.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Jo, At this time - we do not have any solution for Apple iTunes, Error 14. Sorry!

Tara
Tara

Hello, I have the same problem. My phone is stuck in recovery mode after I got error 14 when I tried to update to ios13. Any hope to recover my pictures please?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi, I'm sorry - we do not have a solution for error 14 yet. Still working on this.

Belle Tautor

Belle Tautorasked

So my iPhone 7 was completely dead.. The team at payam recovered all my photos and data which I'm so thankful for. My iPhone is now working again after receiving it back. I know in the email they said phone might be temporarily fixed... I was going to apple in the morning to get replaced but now it's working. How long is the temporary fix they did? Do you think Apple will still replace?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Belle, It's best to let Apple know what happened and we can always explain what we did. We would be happy to provide any support we can to assist you.

Belle Tautor

Belle Tautorasked

I've just sent my iPhone 7 off to you guys. It just stopped working! I'm praying you can recover my photos of my kids especially my newborn. Please please please do everything you can.

I'm hoping as not dropped or water damage and it was working fine till I plugged it in and woke up with it completely dead that these can be recovered somewhat easily. What are the chances?!

Cherrilyne
Cherrilyne

From my experience I am 99.99% sure they can recovery everything.
They recovered everything from my cracked hard drive in my laptop.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

I'm glad we could recover all your data, but I'm sorry for the late reply - We don't check Productreviews.com.au very often, but will do so more often!

Get an answer from our members and Payam Data Recovery representatives