Payam Data Recovery

Payam Data Recovery (page 2 of 3)

Thank you Payam for recovering my memories!

I cannot rate the service provided by Payam Data Recovery highly enough! I have done a few big things in my life, such as getting married and building a house where you would reasonably expect to receive great service, but this exceeded even those!!! Payam are very transparent and upfront about the service they provide and so you can rest assured that they will do everything to get your data back. The emails I received along the way were both regular - so I never had to wonder what was going on - and they addressed every question before I had even thought of it. The shipping and payment process is simple and hassle free. This is a good, honest Australian company and the best at what they do.

I love to hear this kind of feedback, we do pride ourselves in being an honest and helpful company. I'm glad you could see it and feel it. Thanks for your support.

Recovered HDD data from damaged laptop

I dropped my laptop and subsequently damaged the physical HDD. I was referred to Payam Data Recovery by PLE computers in Wangara, Perth W.A. I dealt with Samantha of the Payam data recovery team in Perth and she was so helpful in explaining the process and costs involved to recover all of the data from my damaged drive. PDR had the data recovered in less than 2 weeks and I'm astonished as to the speed of the recovery and of the professional and helpful manner in which I was treated. I would definitely recommend Payam data recovery for everyone that has any data loss issues.

Thanks heaps for your recommendation. You're so so welcome!

My family and grandchildren are back!

Hi, I went to access some photos from my Samsung S5 and they had disappeared. There were so many of my grandchildren and I was devastated. I did some research and found Payam, and as they were in Adelaide decided to give them a go, didn't have anything to lose and all to gain. Fabulous, Wes was great, all photos recovered and I am so very happy. Will, and have already recommended you guys to anyone who will listen!
Debra Schroeder

Thanks for your support Debra, i'm super aprecaitive for your support.You are most welcome and well deserved

You saved my 6GB

Thanks payam , for your amazing recovery . I can't believe that a data out of USB stick that was quite damaged could be recovered in less than 48 hours .
From the beginning of time during the submission of my USB stick , and till you gave me a new stick with recovered data , you guys showed complete100% customer service . Kudos to your team.

No words !
Many Thanks,
Venkat

Kudos to us? lol. I like that..you're very welcome.

Great Service, Excellent and a honest people!!!

The guys did a fantastic job with recovering my data. When I lost my data so close to Christmas, I thought it was going to turn into a nightmare. It was refreshing to see the guys at Payam data recovery make the recovery of my data so easy. They took away all my worries, were honest with pricing, and put me back in control. I hope to never lose my data again, but if by some chance it happens again, I know where to go!! Good work guys!!

Thanks Rahul, i'm glad we could help you.

Great prices and very honest and helpful staff.

After being quoted by a competitor almost double the price I decided to give these guys a go. Not only was I blown away by the helpful advice shown by the staff I was also relieved to hear that it was going to cost a fraction of the price original stated. These guys are the real deal! Unfortunately in this type of business there are many sharks that are eager to take advantage of people in a compromising position. I implore people to please shop around before rushing into anything and these guys for myself were by far the most helpful and best value for money. I highly recommend these people to anyone who has found themselves in the terribly difficult situation of losing valuable data.

Hi James, thanks for your review. I'm glad we could help you. Thanks for recommending us.

Brilliant Service, Reasonable Cost, Extreamly happy

Sent them my thumb drive and got it back with all data recovered within a week. Keith was brilliant and took the time to go through what was recovered prior to me paying.
I had actually sent my thumb drive to Technetics Data Recovery a month earlier. Got some crap story about it being difficult to recover and wanted to charge me in excess of $1500 to recover 10 Power Points.
Payam were quicker, more engaged and a 1/4 of the price.

Thanks Brendan, i'm glad we could help you.

Absolute Professionals

Recovered all my data from water damaged iPhone & damaged Laptop HDD. They wont let you down. Professional and efficient.

Yipee! It was our pleasure to help you!

Payam Data recovery is the best

Brought in both my 2 TB Segate HDD's gave them to Mark at Payam Data Recovery in St Kilda where he only took couple of days to diagnose my problem which i found to be amazing as they had completely stopped working turns out a simple pcb fault on the drives was nothing that he could not handle and in only 2 weeks he managed to save all my files on both drives 100% for a cheap price i was so very impressed with the time and professionalism mark has showed every step of the way 10/10 would Highly Recommend this service.

Thanks for recommending us, we really appreciate it.you are welcome

Brilliant Work!

Thought my old hard drive was all but lost. Payam managed to save it in an efficient inexpensive manner. Very impressed!

I'm glad you were impressed, it was our pleasure to help you.

Payam are Awesome

Discovered my USB had a unrecoverable error preventing me from accessing my substantial client files. Most IT people I spoke to said I'd be unable to recover anything. I took the device to Payam and they were able to recover every file. Craig and the team are AWESOME and I've shared my experience with many to date. Great to find a tech service that delivers on what they promise. I will continue to share my great Payam experience. Thanks Craig.

You're welcome, our staff will be delighted to hear this great feedback.

Fast and Great results

The team at Payam retrieved data from my very sick MAC laptop and an old hard drive (from 2003 !!!) I can't thank them enough. I now have all my children photo's that I though were long gone and all the files for my business. I can't recommend this company enough.

Thank you for recommending us, we really do appreciate it.

Extremely Helpful

Time capsule back-up seemed corrupt so rang Payam. Mark patiently assisted me, initially over the phone and then quickly helped me when I visited Payam's offices. Excellent service.

We love to hear this! Thank you.

Wondeful Service

Fast Prompt and delivered what other companies said was impossible! High Recommended. I have been recommended their service to everyone in a similar situation. Can't fault their service.

Thanks for your kind feedback, i appreciate your support.

Recovered 500gb of family photos

Great service. Recovered all my files. The process was clear and informative. Was not quite willing with the price that was initially quoted but with the discounts that were available (really helps for a student) and the outcome, money well spent.

Great to hear it - i'm glad you were happy.

Professional on all levels

My experience was nothing less that perfect. Great Service, seamless process and great outcome.
The guys were able to recover 200GB worth of critical Data from a MacBookAir device.

All in all a positive experience.

Thanks a lot

Awesome! I love hearing such good feedback. Thanks for leaving a review.

Bloody Fantastic!!

What can I say about Payam. Excellent, fantastic, specialized in their field. These are few that come to mind. This is the second time I have called upon their services and once again they have proved why they are a leading data recovery business. They have knowledge and expertise to explain why the hard drive had failed and the recovery of the lost files is second to none. Once again thank you for your work. I think this time I will take your advice and do a backup just in case. Thanks Keith.

Keith will be glad to hear this, i'll pass on your great feedback to him. I'm glad we could help you.

Incredible service with a fantastic outcome

I thought I had lost all my photos off my phone, some with such important personal memories and totally irreplaceable.Payam staff did such an amazing job and retrieved my photos.The compassion and thoughtfulness I was treated with through this whole procedure was exemplary and I would never hesitate to recommend Payam.

Thanks Dayle, awesome to hear you were so happy.

Payam saves the day...

Upon discovering Payam online, and experiencing issues with the manufacturer of the external hard drive, I was reluctant that the data on my device would ever be recovered.
Payam took the time to explain step by step the process, and showed visibility the whole way through.
A special thank you to Lachlan and Keith for all there help and assistance.
I have no trouble in recommending Payam to anyone that has a faulty device and is in need of recovering the valuable data.

Hi Andrew, Thanks for leaving this review. I'm so glad Lachlan and Keith served you so well.

Saved our Bacon!!!

Our 4 drive business storage device had been unsuccessfully backing up for over 6 months (without our knowledge). Upon a second drive failing we finally became aware of the issue. With the failure of the second drive, access to all server information was unavailable.
With six months of valuable information no longer available we put our trust and hopes in Payam Data Recovery. We invested in a quick turnaround and were not disappointed. We are now back on track with all information recovered.
Thank you for saving our bacon!!!
Nick

Hi Nick, We love helping people - i'm glad we could get your files back for you.

So my iPhone 7 was completely dead.. The team at payam recovered all my photos and data which I'm so thankful for. My iPhone is now working again after receiving it back. I know in the email they said phone might be temporarily fixed... I was going to apple in the morning to get replaced but now it's working. How long is the temporary fix they did? Do you think Apple will still replace?

I've just sent my iPhone 7 off to you guys. It just stopped working! I'm praying you can recover my photos of my kids especially my newborn. Please please please do everything you can. I'm hoping as not dropped or water damage and it was working fine till I plugged it in and woke up with it completely dead that these can be recovered somewhat easily. What are the chances?!
From my experience I am 99.99% sure they can recovery everything. They recovered everything from my cracked hard drive in my laptop.

I have a iPhone 4s that some photos were deleted off about 3 to 4 years ago I now need these photos for a court case could they could be retrieve?
Hi Peter, I would love to help you but we only offer our services for private use, not forensic/court purposes - you may be better off looking for a "mobile phone forensic expert" which may be what you need. Good luck.