6 questions from our users

Giles B.
Giles B.asked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

Most of the reviews here are negative. The premiums are extremely competitive but does that come at a cost to the service should I need to make a claim?

PD InsurancePD Insurance

Hi Giles,

Thanks for reaching out. Our claims process is first class for 99% of claims lodged, the only ones that have issues are as a result of either non disclosure or failure to follow our process at claims time. Unfortunately its only the negative comments that seem to make review pages though :(
We hope to see you join us soon
Regards
PD

RKB
RKBasked
PD Insurance

Does PD advise when a comprehensive motor vehicle policy is due for renewal ?

Gay
Gay

yes they send an email advising you that the renewal fee will automatically be deducted from your nominated acc/ c/card about two or three weeks beforehand and to check the details and make any changes if need be

jack W.
jack W.asked
PD Insurance

I have just paid for car insurance with your company and wanted to ask a question. I don't use twitter and I am concerned your company is a scam as I cannot speak to any one and if I ever have an insurance question how can I speak to anyone. If I don't get a reply quickly I will ring my visacard provider and cancel the transaction
Peter Hall

Jack T.
Jack T.

Hi Peter, I can vouch for the legitimacy of the company having dealt with them. I’d encourage you to call them on 1800776473 when they open on Tuesday 27th after the public holiday.

Vee
Veeasked
PD Insurance

what is my policy number, where can I find this?

Tony
Tony

If you log on to PD.com.au and select vehicle, your policy number should be next to the car description

Slick
Slickasked
PD Insurance

Is there a provision on the policy to put in insurance for windscreen?

toto
toto

I believe so but it cost extra.

Robo
Robo

Everything costs extra with Progressive as its a tick and charge system of insurance.
I'm cancelling our policy at the end of this month as the renewal has increased 40% and the car is not worth the premium (Holden Captiva).

Kamal Khalil
Kamal Khalilasked
PD Insurance

where can I find my policy number?

mariem54
mariem54

It should be on your policy documents that they should have sent you.

galaxy
galaxy

Actually, Progressive is a 100% digital company so they are not "sending" anything except e-mails. The policy number can be found in the top right corner of your online account when you log into their website, or you can download the Certificate of Insurance from My Documents there and it will state your policy number as well. Finally, when you apply for the insurance they send an e-mail and the policy number is mentioned in the Subject of that e-mail.

Get an answer from our members and PD Insurance representatives