Pea Pods (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Only Good For 9 Months

I loved them at first but now the outer liner is no longer water proof. They only lasted 9 months before they started one at a time leaking. I have emailed them. They told me how to wash them and suggested I wasn't doing it right. I beg to differ I own a laundromat not a self service one either I spend 10 hours a day 6 days a week doing people's washing.... I think I know how to follow instructions on laundry washing by now.

Mel

MelMandurah

Amazing!

I have just started using cotton nappies- stupidly I read reviews on peapods so didnt want people to buy them for me as I heard they were terrible.. so I had 2 in my collection and about 15 of brand "x". Turns out the pea pods are SO MUCH BETTER!! No leakage, super absorbent, kept bubs skin dry as all urine was absorbed away from her. adjustable leg straps are the absolute best idea ever, my girl has skinny little legs so I love that I can adjust to fit her! Also they are slimmer than my other nappies and come in their own little bags so easy to store!
I am currently kicking myself for wasting all my money on the more pricey brand because they have failed me every time. Could not recommend Pea pods enough!

SheenaD

SheenaDMelbourne

Absorbent nappy

These are very absorbent nappies which I really love as my bub's been wetting heavily in the past months. Its natural bamboo material are more tougher than I expect and fits well. I have yet to see an incident of leaks as it really absorbs well compared to commercial ones. They also store well in any nappy bag and looks slimmer and can fit perfectly even in my regular purse. i find this the best transition diaper if you would want to start using cloth diapers.

Lucy

LucyAdelaide

Great nappies! Love them!

Super absorbent (my baby is a HEAVY wetter)... love how u can adjust the legs, love the absorbent insert, love the way it clips in.
Honestly had no problems at all with these nappies, they are amazing. If u are thinking of switching to cloth I highly recommend using these first.
(YouTube video how to put on a cloth nappy by the way, u have to change the way u put nappies on- I had no idea until I saw a YouTube vid explaining what u have to do different to achieve a snug fit).
All in all 5 stars!

theklfNewcastle

Great basic nappy.

Sam

Sam

If I had my time again I wouldn't buy them

Similar to another reviewer, I have had two nappies where the studs have broken off with only 6 months of use making the nappies unusable as it is the main studs on the flap that holds the nappy together. I only use these nappies at home as I find I have to replace them every two hours otherwise they leak (despite fitting tightly around the legs), unlike my Baby Bee Hinds that last 3-4 hours. They are easy to use and fold however and slimmer than other cloth nappies. The liners you can buy from them are great too.

Great nappies

I have used the sized and OSFM adjustable nappie since my son was 3 months old. They have all been fantastic!
Like most MCNs they do need to be changed ever couple of hours, I do have a heavy wetter as well. Absorbency increases the more they are used.
Only leaked from the sides when I have left on for too long and if I had them on the wron adjustment around the waist.
I had some given to me from a friend also, they lasted for children and my son also... So well worth the money if they are taken care of, will last for years!
I am now using the training pants also I like the brand so much.

Leaks every single time DO NOT BUY

These nappies are a complete waste of money! I got them when I was pregnant last year in the expo, and they are horrible quality! They leak every single time, I have washed them so many times to try to get them to be more absorbent and they are just shocking quality! $150 for the deal to get 10 nappies + 1 free at the show, biggest waste of money! I will be making a complaint to consumer affairs asap, this product is beyond horrible!

Amy

AmySydney

Good to begin with

Great nappy option

Eliza

ElizaMelbourne

Great nappies. Horrific customer service.

Nappies started leaking when baby 4 months old

S LaurenceAdelaide

Poor quality and even worse customer service!!

Megan Saunders

Megan SaundersBrisbane

Very poor product

I purchased the one size nappies and followed the instructions for use including prewashing, using half strength detergent, strip washing, using warm water, and adjusting the sizing of the leg bands appropriately. Despite this they have leaked every single time I have used them. I have spoken to peapods customer service and they have told me to do the same things that I have already done. Despite repeating these procedures (at expense of time, water, detergent, and energy) they still leak. I am extremely disappointed in this product.

Absolute joke

Really unhappy with this product, leaks every time! I followed all instructions on the website and they still leak! I have tried contacting the company and they asked for my number to call me..3 emails later and 3 unreturned phone calls I'm still waiting to here from them. I want my money back.

Annmaree
Annmaree

Highly recommended

These are great nappies, I have tried a lot of different brands and these are by far my favourite. I have had my 11 month old in them since birth - she's now around 10kg and will still fit comfortably in the small, even though I think she is bigger than the recommended weight range. I also have some of the one size version, which I love, really easy to use and keep my baby really dry and happy. Drying time on pea pods is soooo much better than every other brand of MCN I have tried (only terry squares are bigger). I'm very happy with my purchase

Alex P.Pea Pods

Thank you 'Tmac' taking the time to review Pea Pods, we are very grateful for your highly recommended review and comments. Much thanks.

Janiva

Janiva

Fantastic Nappies

We've saved a lot of $$$ already from using Pea Pods. We have a few brands and found that Pea Pods tend to be the ones we go for. Love the dark coloured inner lining, shows no stains!! We use them when going out and overnight with no worries. Easier to wash and dry than I expected.

Alex P.Pea Pods

Thank you Joanne for making time to write a review, and we are glad you are enjoying Pea Pods and find them easy to use. We really appreciate your review.

Chris

ChrisBallarat, Victoria

Shouldn't have wasted our money

We bought over $400 worth of Pea Pods and used them for our first daughter, came to use them for our second and the elastic has warn out on the "one size fits all" adjustment which has rendered them useless. Customer service is non-existent "rubber is organic, it wears out" was the response I got from them. The claim to save thousands of dollars on their website is a joke, disposables for number 2!

Emma

EmmaBrisbane, Queensland

Leak a lot

I bought a starter pack of one size pea pods before my daughter was born thinking they looked great. However we have not been able to get a good fit despite the adjustable leg elastic because there is nothing to hold the front corners up so they dip down below the waist line and become loose around the legs and then leak. They leak so much that we no longer use them. I did email pea pods about our issues, not that I think they are solvable, but I have not had a reply. I am hoping that when her waist is bigger and we are doing up the waist closer to those front corners they might fit better.
Price wise they are not cheap but not particularly expensive. I do like the inserts, they are very absorbent and I use them in my other nappies.

Car

Car

Are at least better than Itti Bitti

It took a few months for them to become absorbent but now my son (who pees alot) can go 3-4 hours in them. Wold never use at timetime though as dont think they would last the distance, instead use Huggies Disposables.
I have the sized nappies and havent had too many issues. You only need 10 nappies if you wash every second day. Dont bother buying more than that.

Peapods are not the worst nappies out there, that honour would have to go to Itti Bitti. I paid twice as much and they are a terrible fit plus they are harder to use (especially when they dont bother sending instructions with the nappies). Peapods are easy to use, fit well and good value if you take advantage of their discounts.