Pearl Drops Freshmint Whitening

See the Best Teeth Whitening Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best toothpaste for people who have bad breath

Great at getting rid of bad breath.
I've used this product now for 10years and I'll never use anything else. Who cares if it whitens or not!i live by this products minty freshness!!!!!!!

Good

As you know I do like the Pearl Drops range, but this one is a whitening toothpaste, it seems to lighten smokeing stains on your teeth but doesnt entirley get rid of them even with continued use. It does remove lighter stains but for my money I am sure I can do better. The packaging is good, The product well as stated it will only go half the dstance and the price is to much for a product that cant make the distance. I wouldnt recommend this to family or friends.
As you know I do like the pearl Drops range, this one will meet you half way with what to expect.
It doesnt fully do what it is meant to do.

Bad

I tried this Pearl Drops whitening toothpaste for my husband and I to used. He is a smoker and has nicotine stained teeth. As with all products, we didn't expect it to work overnight so we used it everyday for three weeks. I found that it doesn't foam as regular toothpaste does so you get the feeling that you need to use more. After three weeks there was only a very slight improvement in his teeth but my teeth were no whiter. However we did notice that our teeth had a more shiny, polished look. We didn't buy it again, it was too expensive.
Polishes teeth. Nice minty taste.
For an expensive product like this, you do expect to see results, it polishes but only slightly whitens.