Pearl Drops Instant White Ultra

Pearl Drops Instant White Ultra

See the Best Teeth Whitening Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Bad

I liked the taste it wasnt bad in anyway but it just didnt make the grade, I would like to see this removed from the Pearl Drops range and surely they can come up with better. If not then stay away from the whitening product side of things and stick with what you do best.
I can normally say I like the Pearl Drops range but not this one.
I have a stained tooth and to paint this on you have to be careful and have a steady hand. Once you brush your teeth or have a hot drink you have to do it all over again its just to much mucking round for me.

lizziebabe

lizziebabe

Terrible

I have a discoloured front tooth so I thought I would give this a go. You have to make sure your tooth is dry and that you wipe any excess off the brush otherwise it tends to pool up near the gums. If you go over it again, it feels like putting liquid paper on your teeth. If you put too much on, it doesn't tend to dry evenly, therefore it is very noticeable and you have to brush your teeth and start again. I didn't notice any discernable improvement when using it(and you have to reapply it after eating). I wouldn't waste my money buying it again.

Expensive, felt like putting liquid paper on my teeth