5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Teeth Whitening Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Works well..

I've tried a number of whitening toothpastes and none of them have ever really made much of a difference. I was dubious when I purchased this because of this lack of luck, however I was pleasantly surprised. If you're expecting a sudden blinding dazzling bleached looking smile I think you'll be disappointed (with any of them!) but this gives you a lovely natural white look. Even my husband asked me on day 2 what it was I'd done to my teeth because they were looking whiter and very nice. I'll definitely be purchasing this regularly.
Actually does help remove stains and brightens teeth.
The tip of the tube split just after I opened it so it came out funny. Also you have to store it standing up or it's impossible to get out. Minor problems though.