Pearl Drops Replenishing White

Pearl Drops Replenishing White

See the Best Teeth Whitening Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic concept in a whitening paste that it actually adds and replenishes the enamel on my teeth, strengthening instead of stripping away at the enamel. I definitely saw a change over a few days and even moreso over a week. I loved that it could effectively remove wine, tea and chocolate stains giving my teeth a fresh and whitened look and being so gentle at the same time. A truly excellent and unique product.
Good for senstivity as it 'adds' instead of 'taking away' from the teeth. My favourite for whitening.
Doesn't whiten/lift stains as quickly as other products I've tried - probably because it is gentler on the teeth (which is what I particularly need).

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

OK

I am one of the Pearl Drops fan. I love the taste and a little product goes a long way, Compared to say Colgate it will cost you a little more but well worth it as I find no matter which one I use it always keeps my teeth clean and my mouth smelling fresh. To me it is value for money and I love the packaging
and the product which is the main thing will super clean your teeth, make you mouth fresher and I can say I would recommend this to my family and friends.
I am one of the Pearl Drops fan.
Nothing at all.

Sharleen

SharleenSA, 5024

Bad

I wouldn't recommend it but I have noticed my teeth are shades whiter. It can leave an aweful mess (if travelling) and sometimes hard to pump.
Noticed the difference within a week.
The mess it can leave! It's bulky and quite expensive for a teeth cleaning product

sueg2211

sueg2211

OK

I've only been using this product for about ten days and my teeth certainly feel nice and clean but I'm not sure they are much whiter...but then maybe I haven't given it long enough yet. Very pleasant fresh taste so I'll continue using until I've finished the container but unless I can see a marked improvement in the whiteness of my teeth - I won't buy it again.
If this product whitens my teeth as promised, I'm going to like it very much!
Hmm, bit expensive - in fact very expensive for toothpaste but quite cheap for a cosmetic.