Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

an average dog treat

This dog treat helped me in training my dog, i have a mixed breed shih tsu and daschuand and my fur baby seems to love it. He seemed to be more attentive and follows my command. One tip though, please give this as a treat not a meal.

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects No

Absolutely disgusting

My dogs have been eating these for years and now out of nowhere my Border collie vomits every time she's ate one. Please please do not give your dog these. They are a hazard and health risk..

Thanks to you MY Dog is sick

I gave this to my dogs and I noticed when I gave to Pedigree DENTASTIX (green one) at nights, the next morning they had stomach noises and some times vomiting and they do not want to eat. I stopped to check if was Dentastix or not, but unfourtunately when I stated again to give them they again had stomch problems and very sick, I spent a lot $$$ with the vet and I WONT BUY anymore Dentastix . I do not know why Pedigree Dentastix do not set on the box all the side effects or have a recall for all those problems that is causing even to die. This products are killing and making sick our loved dogs.

Excellent, vet very happy with our dogs teeth

Our dog loves this treat every night with the large dental flex once a week. Our vet comments each time we are at the vet how good her teeth are.
Our dog didn't notice any difference in the new formula. Our dog is a Labrador so as she is use to eating everything maybe so has a stronger stomach. Overall she loves the treats & this should help us in the long run with her dental care.

New improved dental dog treats

I have 3 miniature dashounds and they looked forward to having a dental treat every night. They never had any side effects until I purchased the new and improved packs. These have made my dogs so sick that they have been sick with vomiting and diarrhea for a week. They have been to the vet 3 times so as to assist with their symptoms. This is a desperate plea to Pedagree please remove these from the shelves and investigate what is causing these symptoms before you have fatalities on your hands.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Shitforbrains

ShitforbrainsSprington SA

My dogs love them

My 2 Jack Russell pups love these dental chews. I use them as treats or just to give myself a little “ peace & quiet time!” My dogs are pretty fussy but will do anything to chew on these dental chews, I’ve noticed their breath isn’t so rank & their teeth are in perfect order as stated by our vet.

shootingstarWOULDN'T U LIKE 2KNOW, Nsw

DOG IS SICK!!

I don't buy this garbage but my neighbour threw one over the fence for my dog this morning.
She has had diarrhoea all day!!
I hate to think what these are made from, knowing Pedigree I assume they would be full of absolute garbage!!
Want your dog to have clean teeth buy raw bones!

Pedigree
Ken LokPedigree

Mad Mira

Mad MiraMoe

Dentastic done exactly what I had hoped it would do

Pedigree
Ken LokPedigree

Thanks for the feedback Mad Mira! We love the commitment!

See all Pedigree Dental Dog Treats reviews