Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaFlex Large Dogs

Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaFlex Large Dogs

Absolutely disgusting

My dogs have been eating these for years and now out of nowhere my Border collie vomits every time she's ate one. Please please do not give your dog these. They are a hazard and health risk..

Excellent, vet very happy with our dogs teeth

Our dog loves this treat every night with the large dental flex once a week. Our vet comments each time we are at the vet how good her teeth are.
Our dog didn't notice any difference in the new formula. Our dog is a Labrador so as she is use to eating everything maybe so has a stronger stomach. Overall she loves the treats & this should help us in the long run with her dental care.

shootingstarWOULDN'T U LIKE 2KNOW, Nsw

DOG IS SICK!!

I don't buy this garbage but my neighbour threw one over the fence for my dog this morning.
She has had diarrhoea all day!!
I hate to think what these are made from, knowing Pedigree I assume they would be full of absolute garbage!!
Want your dog to have clean teeth buy raw bones!

Pedigree
Ken LokPedigree
Mad Mira

Mad MiraMoe

Dentastic done exactly what I had hoped it would do

Pedigree
Ken LokPedigree

Thanks for the feedback Mad Mira! We love the commitment!

See all Pedigree Dental Dog Treats reviews