Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaFlex Large Dogs

Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaFlex Large Dogs

Absolutely disgusting

My dogs have been eating these for years and now out of nowhere my Border collie vomits every time she's ate one. Please please do not give your dog these. They are a hazard and health risk..

Excellent, vet very happy with our dogs teeth

Our dog loves this treat every night with the large dental flex once a week. Our vet comments each time we are at the vet how good her teeth are.
Our dog didn't notice any difference in the new formula. Our dog is a Labrador so as she is use to eating everything maybe so has a stronger stomach. Overall she loves the treats & this should help us in the long run with her dental care.

DOG IS SICK!!

I don't buy this garbage but my neighbour threw one over the fence for my dog this morning.
She has had diarrhoea all day!!
I hate to think what these are made from, knowing Pedigree I assume they would be full of absolute garbage!!
Want your dog to have clean teeth buy raw bones!

Hi Shootingstar, We're sorry to hear about your dog, it's definitely not the experience we want him (or you) to have. We'd be keen to chat and know more, please feel free to contact us on 1800 640 111. PEDIGREEReading the other negative reviews regarding this product there is obvoiusly a problem with the ingredients. Was definitely this that caused her to be unwell as I feed her same food daily. She is a big dog if this product was given to a small dog I assume it would be a visit to the vet!!

Dentastic done exactly what I had hoped it would do

I noticed my best mates (my dog) breath had a odour to it everything looks fine in her mouth teeth and gums look healthy.
So decided to give the pedigree Dentastic a go after s little bit coxing and pretending to chew on it myself (PRETEND never came in contact with my mouth) she finally decided to give it a go so I imagine they mustn’t smell very appealing to our dogs. I think Dentastic does a pretty good job it definitely done what I wanted it to do and that was to subdue or erase the odour on my dogs breath. I didn’t want to have to physically brush my dogs teeth that’s not natural so once to two times a week I give her s Dentaflex and of she goes brushing her own teeth in a natural way happy dog happy owner no more bad dog breath thanks

Thanks for the feedback Mad Mira! We love the commitment!

See all Pedigree Dental Dog Treats reviews