2Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaFlex Large Dogs

3.2

60% · 32 · 40%

Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects Yes · No
Brand Manager for Pedigree? Claim your listing.

David Scotman
David ScotmanSydney Surrounds, NSW10 posts
  Dental Dog Treats DentaFlex Large Dogs

This is for dentaflex. Best by far for dogs with powerful teeth

This is for dentaflex. Best by far. My dog has powerful teeth. All other types break up too quickly and easily so his teeth don’t get cleaned. This is the only one he chews properly so it does the job. Only needs one per week. Show details
Shannon
Shannon

Absolutely disgusting

My dogs have been eating these for years and now out of nowhere my Border collie vomits every time she's ate one. Please please do not give your dog these. They are a hazard and health risk..

Carmel
Carmel
  Dental Dog Treats DentaFlex Large Dogs

Excellent, vet very happy with our dogs teeth

Our dog loves this treat every night with the large dental flex once a week. Our vet comments each time we are at the vet how good her teeth are.

Our dog didn't notice any difference in the new formula. Our dog is a Labrador so as she is use to eating everything maybe so has a stronger stomach. Overall she loves the treats & this should help us in the long run with her dental care.

shootingstar
shootingstarSydney Surrounds, NSW150 posts

DOG IS SICK!!

I don't buy this garbage but my neighbour threw one over the fence for my dog this morning.

She has had diarrhoea all day!!

I hate to think what these are made from, knowing Pedigree I assume they would be full of absolute garbage!!

Want your dog to have clean teeth buy raw bones!

Pedigree
Pedigree   DM

Hi Shootingstar, We're sorry to hear about your dog, it's definitely not the experience we want him (or you) to have. We'd be keen to chat and know more, please feel free to contact us on 1800 640 111.

PEDIGREE