Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaFlex Small Dogs

Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaFlex Small Dogs

an average dog treat

This dog treat helped me in training my dog, i have a mixed breed shih tsu and daschuand and my fur baby seems to love it. He seemed to be more attentive and follows my command. One tip though, please give this as a treat not a meal.

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects No

Thanks to you MY Dog is sick

I gave this to my dogs and I noticed when I gave to Pedigree DENTASTIX (green one) at nights, the next morning they had stomach noises and some times vomiting and they do not want to eat. I stopped to check if was Dentastix or not, but unfourtunately when I stated again to give them they again had stomch problems and very sick, I spent a lot $$$ with the vet and I WONT BUY anymore Dentastix . I do not know why Pedigree Dentastix do not set on the box all the side effects or have a recall for all those problems that is causing even to die. This products are killing and making sick our loved dogs.

New improved dental dog treats

I have 3 miniature dashounds and they looked forward to having a dental treat every night. They never had any side effects until I purchased the new and improved packs. These have made my dogs so sick that they have been sick with vomiting and diarrhea for a week. They have been to the vet 3 times so as to assist with their symptoms. This is a desperate plea to Pedagree please remove these from the shelves and investigate what is causing these symptoms before you have fatalities on your hands.

Don't you just love Pedagree first they ask us to phone them to discuss the problem and now they just ignore the problem.... Last seen a comment from them on 19th July, we are now in October. Not even an apology. Speaking to alot of people who's dogs are experiencing the same problem. Well I have thrown all my Pedagree products away. Hope you all have done the same. We are trying to help solve the problem with constructive criticism, but hey these are just dogs you are hurting so why care as long as you are making money........ Soo disappointed. Well at least my dogs are now happy and healthy since being off your products.

My dogs love them

My 2 Jack Russell pups love these dental chews. I use them as treats or just to give myself a little “ peace & quiet time!” My dogs are pretty fussy but will do anything to chew on these dental chews, I’ve noticed their breath isn’t so rank & their teeth are in perfect order as stated by our vet.

See all Pedigree Dental Dog Treats reviews