Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Medium Dogs

Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Medium Dogs

1.3

• Pet's Life StageAdult (7) · Senior (3) · Puppy/Kitten (2)
  • Side Effects Yes (13) · No (0)
  • Smell

Made my dog sick

I gave my dog one of these while supervised and while he did enjoy the “treat” about 4 hours later he had bad diarrhea with blood in it. This lasted about 24 hours. Won’t buy again.

Liana

LianaAU

Sick Dogs

My dogs are both 10yrs old and have eaten Dentastix without any problem for years.
Over the last couple of months they have both suffered from diarrhoea, the same colour as the Dentastix and vomiting.
I sent an email to the company today with the batch numbers to alert them of the problem and I encourage everyone else to do the same. This isn’t right and they need to know what their product is doing to our precious pets.
I notice the product is made in Hungary but the automated email reply I received was from South Africa???

Purchased in May 2020.

Side Effects Yes

The company should be held responsible animal cruelty!!!

Made my dog very sick and he is my whole world! How did this product get on the shelves and allowed into out pet loving homes? So upset!!! Please do no purchase and product from this company plenty other well respected dentil chews out their that are safe for your loving pets!!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$16.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Dog Foods

Find out how Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Medium Dogs compares to other Dog Foods

Should be a class action lawsuit against this company!!

My dogs have become SO ILL from these horrible products! I have kept their vomit (that has blood in it!) and will be bringing it to my vet to have it lab tested. I would encourage owners with sick pets from this poison, to do the same. Absolutely inexcusable! Why would anyone ever put a product like this to market?? There are enough people with sick pets (just look at all the reviews on here alone!) that a class action lawsuit should be brought forth. I'm just beside myself. There is SO MUCH vomit from my dogs that I'm fearful for the coming days. Never have I ever seen anything like this. Shame on you Pedigree!! AVOID THIS PRODUCT AND ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS AT ALL COSTS!

Purchased in March 2020.

Yellow Diarrhoea

My dog developed yellow diarrhoea after I bought these denta stix. I stopped gixing him pedigree denta stix, the diarrhoea stopped. He likes to eat them but I do not like scooping foul smelling yellow sludge up in a poo bag.

Makes my dog throw up!

If I skip a day, my dog is fine. When I give him one a day, he throws up multiple times during the day. I will never buy them again

Side Effects Yes

Very bad for your dog with disguised harmful ingredients.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

My dog is sick

My dog started vomiting and now has loose bloody stool, the only change has been giving her these Dentastixs, which I will now stop. I hope these Dentastixs didn't hurt my dog but seems to be the cause.

Purchased in October 2019.

Michelle
Michelle

I purchased these in October 2019 , I'm not sure why it put September when it's October. I am sad that my dog is now sick because they trust what we give them and I trusted this product to be safe but never again.

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pedigree dentastix causes poisoning

My six month old big puppy became very ill vomiting and diarrhea after eating pedigree dentastix...Have heard that this is a common problem with this brand.. Should be taken off the market..If you have them ,bin them..

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for A$12.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Lexi

LexiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suddenly a Very sick dog

My mini schnauzer has eaten these for years. But for the last month has been violently sick and messed every night. Last night no chew.. No mess. Speaks for itself.

Made my dog sick

I have given these to my pups in the past but now their stomachs are upset bad with bloody diarrhea and the smell of the product is bad. Bought at Costco. Don't buy. Stick with carrots and vet dental checkups.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$30.00.

Smell
Side Effects Yes

Made my dog vomit

My very healthy dog became extremely unwell after eating this product, vomiting and drooling. The vet gave him an anti nausea injection, and said not to feed the DentaStix to him again. He recovered thankfully and I threw the pack out.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$5.00.

Staffy mum

Staffy mumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Made dog have bloody stools

My dogs have been eating them for years. Dog got runs with blood in it. She refused to eat them. Makes me wonder if they have changed formula. She has been fine since not eating them.

Purchased in June 2019 at Costco for A$30.00.

Side Effects Yes

You would not believe what new dentastix can do to your dog..

Purchased in December 2018.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects Yes

Dog can not stomach new formula dentasticks

As per lots of similar comments our westies have eaten denta sticks for years recently refused to eat them eventually eating one and vomited within 10 min if so many similar comments why no comment from pedigree.

Depressed Driver

Depressed DriverSplit, Croatia

Diarrhea through 5 counties

I gave our 2 dogs these 'treats' the night before a long drive across Europe. Both dogs started having Diarrhea in the UK before becoming much worse through France, Belgium and Holland. By Germany one had started vomiting and at the end of the day she was pooping blood. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

New formula gives allergies

With the new formula, my dog is getting bumps everywhere and also is very itchy. Not with the old one. It sucks.

Amy

AmyKempsey

My dog got bumps on his head

My dog he loves these treats and I've just recently brought the improved formula ones mind you the "56 box" and with in a few days of having the new ones he has bumps on the top of his head from a allergic reaction.. not happy these were his favourite treats

Terrible

Gave my Staffordshire Bullterrior constant Diarrhea, his tummy has never been so bloated. He refuses to eat them now and hides them in his secret spots throughout the house.

Do not feed this to your dog

These treats gave my dog diarrhea every day I fed him one and then he threw up. Do NOT feed this to your dog.

See all Pedigree Dental Dog Treats reviews