Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Medium Dogs

Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Medium Dogs

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pedigree dentastix causes poisoning

My six month old big puppy became very ill vomiting and diarrhea after eating pedigree dentastix...Have heard that this is a common problem with this brand.. Should be taken off the market..If you have them ,bin them..

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $12.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Lexi

LexiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suddenly a Very sick dog

My mini schnauzer has eaten these for years. But for the last month has been violently sick and messed every night. Last night no chew.. No mess. Speaks for itself.

Made my dog sick

I have given these to my pups in the past but now their stomachs are upset bad with bloody diarrhea and the smell of the product is bad. Bought at Costco. Don't buy. Stick with carrots and vet dental checkups.

Purchased in July 2019 for $30.00.

Smell
Side Effects Yes

Made my dog vomit

My very healthy dog became extremely unwell after eating this product, vomiting and drooling. The vet gave him an anti nausea injection, and said not to feed the DentaStix to him again. He recovered thankfully and I threw the pack out.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Pet's Life StageAdult

Staffy mum

Staffy mumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Made dog have bloody stools

My dogs have been eating them for years. Dog got runs with blood in it. She refused to eat them. Makes me wonder if they have changed formula. She has been fine since not eating them.

Purchased in June 2019 at Costco for $30.00.

Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects Yes

You would not believe what new dentastix can do to your dog..

Purchased in December 2018.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects Yes

Dog can not stomach new formula dentasticks

As per lots of similar comments our westies have eaten denta sticks for years recently refused to eat them eventually eating one and vomited within 10 min if so many similar comments why no comment from pedigree.

Depressed Driver

Depressed DriverSplit, Croatia

Diarrhea through 5 counties

I gave our 2 dogs these 'treats' the night before a long drive across Europe. Both dogs started having Diarrhea in the UK before becoming much worse through France, Belgium and Holland. By Germany one had started vomiting and at the end of the day she was pooping blood. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

New formula gives allergies

With the new formula, my dog is getting bumps everywhere and also is very itchy. Not with the old one. It sucks.

Amy

AmyKempsey

My dog got bumps on his head

My dog he loves these treats and I've just recently brought the improved formula ones mind you the "56 box" and with in a few days of having the new ones he has bumps on the top of his head from a allergic reaction.. not happy these were his favourite treats

Terrible

Gave my Staffordshire Bullterrior constant Diarrhea, his tummy has never been so bloated. He refuses to eat them now and hides them in his secret spots throughout the house.

Do not feed this to your dog

These treats gave my dog diarrhea every day I fed him one and then he threw up. Do NOT feed this to your dog.

Like everyone else, my dog has diarrhea.

What can I say? I gave my dog one of these and now she's had diarrhea for days. What's astounding to me is that after reading the comments I realize that your company was already aware that your products were harming animals, yet I was still able to purchase this at Walmart. It's disgusting that a company that's supposed to help care for people's pets would knowingly allow them to get sick from their products. And just to make a buck. I'm not sure why I'm leaving this comment. I'm sure you won't as much as reimburse us for the product let alone pay for our cleaning and vet bills. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Ash

AshToowoomba

What a shame

My two medium sized dogs used to love getting these as a treat in the mornings. I then bought the ‘new and improved’ 28 box and, after having one each, they both became really lethargic with really bad diarrhoea. Please change them back to the original recipe, I had to throw them all out.

Mimi

Mimi

New improved formula. Now my dog doesn’t like them and got diarrhoea

In the past my dog has really loved these. He jumped around and got excited. Then the last lot I bought the “new improved formula” Suddenly he won’t eat them. When I got him to eat one by getting by giving old type with new type. He got diarrhoea. After reading other posts suddenly it clicked as to why after no change to his other diet. Why oh why change something that worked!!! Now have Heaps of packets left. Not happy !

Karlimay

KarlimayOxfordshire

Dentastick

Product should be re-called & banned

Mel w

Mel wCharmhaven

Bad News

Terrible product gave my dog 1 Dentastix I had her vomiting all night and Diarrhea her diet has not changed the only thing different she has had was 1 of these I would not recommend this product at all

Happy dogs

I have miniature Australian Shepherd/border collie mix, mother and daughter. I had been struggling with their breath until I started using dentastixs. They get no human food and top of the line dog food. There have been no negative side effects. Thank you Pedigree

My dog vomits after eating these

Have found out that once my dog has been given one of these ends up vomiting will definitely be buying a different product for my dog

Pedigree