Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs

Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs

1.0

• Pet's Life StageAdult · Puppy/Kitten (6) · Senior
  • Side Effects Yes (6) · No (0)
  • Smell

My dog starts having diarhea after eating this!!! Please dont sell this!!!

My dog starts having diarrhea!!!!! Please dont dare try it!! My dog is pooping wer poops and had a bad tummy!!! Please dont sell this! So misleading. Im after the brand because I thought this is a good one but not!!

Purchased in June 2020 at 7-Eleven for A$1.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects Yes

Dont buy!! Causing vomitting and diarrhea

Same here! My pomeranian started vomiting and having diarrhea. At first I really dont know whats causing it, if its the food or what , I changed his dog food to royal canin which is very expensive. Then still the same and after that I realized that it is because of the dentastix, dont buy this!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$2.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Terrible

I gave these to my dogs. And one started with a rash. The 2nd started with cuts on his body from scratching. I took the 2nd into the vet and they shaved him down and he was all marked up from a bad allergic reaction from these stix. This is the only treats I have given them. They always eat a clean diet. Stay away from these things.

Purchased in March 2020 at Costco for A$13.99.

Dog Foods

Find out how Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs compares to other Dog Foods

Angry pet lover

Gave my dog one a day and the 2nd day my dog started vomiting! Im furious! These need taking off the shelves asap!!!! I will never give my dog another one

Purchased in March 2020 at Family dollar for A$11.00.

Stephanie M.

Stephanie M.Queensland

Awful diaharrea

My mum bought these for my Cockapoo as a Christmas treat. He had one that evening and has had loose yellowy stools since. 3 days now! So far he doesnt seem lethargic or failing, but hoise training is now back to square one! Not fair on the wee man. Very unimpressed Pedigree!

Purchased in December 2019.

Simone

SimoneVictoria

Very bad product

Very bad product, the bad reviews are true. Made my puppy sick, can’t even be bothered going into detail, ridiculous they even put this on the shelves, definitely understand why they are cheap and we’re on special, just don’t purchase it, go for greenies as a dental treat(only).

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

See all Pedigree Dental Dog Treats reviews